❤️[Amarin] Samee Ngern Phon (Change2561): Mai Warit / Kwan Usamanee

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

poobae91

sarNie Adult
What do they mean by coming soon? Didn't they just barely started filming? Sorry, I don't understand Thai.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg is that pol I see?!? He’s so old I almost couldn’t recognize him. Is he gonna be in his own remake: how I miss him with joy! So sad to see them aged ☹

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, Kwan was so pretty and had such a glow to her skin. And now, she looks aged and those duck lips does nothing to enhance her beauty but only made her look worse. There's nothing wrong with her lips to begin with because she has a small face so it matches. Anyway, another one bite the dust to the world of nonexistent perfection. Mai on the other hand, he looks better each time I see him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kwan's face is going to look so different in each scene. She was fine for the fitting pics but bloated and puffy during the initial filming and only now is her face settling in. She looked good on Moddum's Chae the other day. In some pics her lips have turned into Kylie Jenner-esque lips. I hope they make the pra'ek smarter and stronger in this version. Pol's version was a weak ass baby and James' version was better yet was still a pushover at times. I always found Uncle Chaiyakorn to be the more interesting character. He starts off as a creep but you grow to like him once he falls for Milantee. He also goes through the most character development.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Kwan's face is going to look so different in each scene. She was fine for the fitting pics but bloated and puffy during the initial filming and only now is her face settling in. She looked good on Moddum's Chae the other day. In some pics her lips have turned into Kylie Jenner-esque lips. I hope they make the pra'ek smarter and stronger in this version. Pol's version was a weak ass baby and James' version was better yet was still a pushover at times. I always found Uncle Chaiyakorn to be the more interesting character. He starts off as a creep but you grow to like him once he falls for Milantee. He also goes through the most character development.
Yeah, I noticed that kwan still has her small lips but because she has her own lip line so she tends to overcolor areas not natural to her lips making it bigger.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Kwan looks prettier with minimal makeup. I feel like all I see is just wedding scenes from bts of this drama haha or they just love white.