Always wait for Kenberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I know you will come peace :woot2: We have one dream. Hope it will come true one day
of course i will it's kenberley there is noway i will absent :wink: :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG that drama is soooooooooo sweeeeeet. Love Anne and Ken's chemistry. They acted like couple :spicy: Love everything in it. But it will be our dream cos Ken has already acted but Kim might act with other P'ek if get a chance :yes:
andreanaing said:
If P'Anne can remake 365 days with Kim and Ken, that'll make my DAY!

Step

Mrs James Ma
There is a IG kenberley  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot: Why did I come to this thread sooooooooo late??????? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ...I don't realizes all this....Yeah click for follow this topic so now i don't have to miss out all important update lol. :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: .I'D been screaming and whispering to all the producer to make this come true...but sadly.. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: . hewhhh... :shrug:  :shrug: they make us disappointed...yeah for me for sure...At least ken must  act with all the Nang'ek from his generation less than nang'ek from this generation.It will a waste if all of nang'ek didn't pair with Ken.. :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Please someone out there in Thai entertainment, for a second and listen to this die-hard fans singing........ kimken... kimken... kenkim.....kenkim.... :dance3:  :dance3:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Either Kim or Ken should request the Ch3 elderly to pair themselves up to remake 365 days!! I'm a bit frustrated to see Kim with youngsters. I need old P' like Ananda and Aum to help her more into her role and shine with her acting skills. 

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would wait for this to happen! Please CH3 make KenBerley happen! A slap-kiss lakorn would suit this two but if there's any other storyline I don't mind as long as it is good. :D