~ alot of hmong people are crazy 4 num ~

mai92

sarNie Adult
My first watched lakorn was Banxaithong and that makes me addicted to thai lakorns..
in that lakorn Num was so cute..
:wub:

I'VE GONE THRU THAT PHASE AND I AM OVER HIM... IVE SUFFERED FOR A GUD 4 YEARS... BUT EH IT WAS GUD AND BAD... I WAS SO INTO NOOM WEN BAHNSAITHONG CAME OUT. I BOT A CAR TO SEE HIM IN MINNESOTA AND BACK THEM I WAS SO INTO HIM THAT I NEVER THOT OF THE OUTCOME LATER... AFTER A GOOD 2 YEARS MY PHASE WITH NOOM FADED BUT MY FINANCIAL SITUATION WITH MY CAR REMAIN UNTIL 2 YEARS LATER. YOU CAN SAY I GAVE UP MY FREEDOM JUST FOR NOOM. HE DESERVES IT... HE'S ALWAISE GOING TO BE MY PR'EK BUTTA EH I CANT HAVE HIM SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO MY SLL WHO I AM TRYING TO WIN AS MY PR'EK! ^_^ CHEESY IT SOUNDS. HAHA!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, i can't help it that i like him. we all got our own tastes, and P'Num is like the number ONE P'ek in my heart, yeah!!! :p first watched him in Bansaithong, and yeah, i'll admit, totally love that lakorn and to me, Num's just an incredible actor and an amazing person. he's so classic. when i think of thai lakorn/entertainment, Num is part of that circle! ^_^

i always think, why am i so fanatical about my fav. celebs and stuff but then i think, if i wasn't, then i wouldn't be enjoying a lot of stuff that i'm enjoying now, like watching all these lakorns. if it makes you happy, whether it's obsessing over celebs or clothes or something that other people don't like, then why do you have to condemn yourself? ^_^

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
maybe because his roles give him that sweet, old-fashioned look! but yeah, i never really liked num until going to his concert. hearing all those ladies screaming for him just made me go crazy too! lol. but his voice is soooo hot. it turns me on! :D

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
LOL..that's true...the only way i can tell that Num is in a lakorn..is by calling him 'Biesotone' (sorry..the spellings's probably way off) ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
num...... hehe.. gosh ive seen like so many lakorns of his.. but i think my first lakorn was ruk prakasit with him n ning ... hehe.. then his old lakorns.. n then bansaithong .. n etc.. who he has a lot xp .. hehe.. he's still a p'ek in my heart.. hehe..