All Asians speaks one language

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been taking the bus for this week since the car I use broke down. I hate it when people think all Asian understands each other. Okay there was this Vietnamese lady, she was saying something to the female bus driver. I was standing right there just about to swipe my bus pass, she looked at me and said to me coldly, "What did she say?"

I looked at the driver and gave her a face. She has been getting on nerves. I swear, I try to be nice to everyone. I try to give them a chance. She rudely waves her hand to the Vietnamese lady that if she was not going to get on, leave. I mean she needs to stay on schedule but she could have said it nicely to her.

And since I'm already here, I will let out my anger here. The week before, I used the 10 ride pass twice and I bent the card. It doesn't work so she had to punctured a whole through it. The next week, I used the same pass, but there was only one punched. She asked, "Did you only used this once since I first punctured it? Why is that so?"

So I tell her, I don't take the bus often..."

She then goes, "You didn't answer my question." Okay this lady wanted my fist in here face or something. I don't take the bus daily. I had a ride some of the days and when I don't, I take the bus home.

She didn't let me finished. So I just ignored her and went to take a seat. I wanted to write a complaint. She act as if I stole the card or something.

I can't wait until my dad takes the car in for a fix so that I don't have to see her face!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
WOW.
what kind of driver is that?!
Sucks for you.why would she think that you understand her anyways.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol because im asian, she assume i know the vitnamese language... i dont get mad when someone mistaken me as another ethnic group. but the fact that she said it rudely.

darvil

sarNie Adult
same thing always happens to me ;)

There are alot of rednecks here though so its understandable..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, there are many racist public bus drivers. Especially where I live, that's why i don't ever take them buses.

GueSs

TyziR
I know right? I live in a Hispanic town cause my gf refused to move to the eastcoast. Just a few people would always ask me with a laugh for their friends "Do you know Karate?" Just to be cocks. One day I was so mad and the came up and ask me and you know when I'm mad I can careless how big the group is cause I'm willing to say what the fuck in on my mind and not care if I get my ass kicked. I just reply to them "No, do you know how to jump the boarder? Cause you know all Mexicans know how to do that" Now they don't say a damn thing to me.

Seriously, take the time to report her. She sounds very unprofessional, and I wouldn't be surprised if she does it to others. I usually take the time to provide feedback for either really good, or like in your case, bad service.