All about the Eyes

sarN

sarNie Granny
Finding Asian in ATL is like diving into the ocean to retrieve a needle LOL , beachboy is probably the only white guy I seen in month & that is from staring at his profile picture & to physical touch one , in my dream I have a better chance to have a go at it. And if I do find an Asian guy , he is either tooo short or a weed head lol. I need to go to Texas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Go to cities with high population of Asians lol. But if you are destined to be with someone, you & that someone will meet whenever & wherever fate/destiny plans for you both :). We got to have hope & believe lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' lord, then let's us pray for men , I'll lit a candle and you burn some incense . And then believe LOL

Ms.Zoe

I don't like the smell of incense, I will feel sick from inhaling the incense plus I don't have any incense lol. Plus I have a stuffy nose now, I could not stand any scented smell lol. I will stick to praying without incense & candles, doing good deeds, have hope & believe in fate/destiny :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
good lord, then you can't sit for a minute at my tattoo/vape shop . The smell of incense , candle ,vape/ejuice, WEED, cig. smoke ,air fresheners & car oil/engine smell ( there a mechanic shop next door) will drive u crazy.

Ms.Zoe

Oh no, I will be suffocate lol because I will stop inhaling in the smell of those stuff haha. See that is why I don't go get my eyebrows done much because I usually go into nail shop to get them done lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nail shop smell is even worse! I can't even breath . Most of my cousin & aunt either work in a nail shop or own one.

Ms.Zoe

I know, that is also why I don't have my nails painted lol. The smell of nail polish make me drowsy. Maybe once a few years I have them painted lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
babyswrsceneswslapandkisswilling|

I'm testing, YES , I got my smilies back *so happy* *twerk*

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Get the teenage mutant ninja turtle, I love that one, happily hopping around :D. Oh get that share a bed smilie one, I love that one too, reminds me of my Big Boss & Beauty sharing a hospital bed :risas3:.