All about the Eyes

Step

Mrs James Ma
I searched to put something useful here. I found these. They look complicated :phew: I am used to apply only moisturiser and sun block so just looking at them seems like a task. I never knew these many things about eye makeup :no: This should help for those who know nothing about make up like me lol

cr to original owners

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh, just looking at the make up chart I'm already tired. Who has the time and patience to apply all those things even on special occasions. That's why I would never look pretty.

I have a friend between picking an outfit, putting on makeup and fixed her hair it takes around 2+hours. But when she came out girl look the same.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@ Step OH MY GOODNESS  :scratchhead2:  I am so glad I don't like make ups or else I'll be crazy every morning just thinking of the steps to do my makeups HAHAHA :loool:  By the ways, thank you for posting, very informative.

@byebye That's very funny about your friend looking the same. :coverlaf:  LOL
But hey look at it this way, at least she looks the same, because for some they look much older or uglier :faint:  HAHAHAHA  :lmao3: 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...maya, I used to sit and watch her apply makeup and curl her hair. I used to get choked up with all the hairspray. She sees that I don't use makeup she tried to give me some pointers, I just smiled cause there's no way I want to spent that much time and not look any different.

The thing is she has her eyebrows tattoos so when she draws it in even darker makes it looks awful. I can never understand the eyebrows tattoos it's pretty popular among Asian ladies too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Lol...maya, I used to sit and watch her apply makeup and curl her hair. I used to get choked up with all the hairspray. She sees that I don't use makeup she tried to give me some pointers, I just smiled cause there's no way I want to spent that much time and not look any different.

The thing is she has her eyebrows tattoos so when she draws it in even darker makes it looks awful. I can never understand the eyebrows tattoos it's pretty popular among Asian ladies too.
Omg makeup tattoo is aweful! Imagine when you're like 50-60 and your face sags, it'll look even worse!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
some of the tattoos turn green and you have to touched up every 2 years. My friend has a thick one and so noticeable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
we do make up tattoo at the shop lolll it's not that bad . asia ladies love tattoo eye brow but i recommend dark red b/c black will turn green 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I found that dark brown makeup tattoo will turn purple. Sunshine exposure could change the makeup tattoo color.

@sarN - could one donate blood if he/she has a tattoo/more on them?? My friend, he has tattoos & he told me that he could not donate blood but he could donate plasma in his blood.

sarN

sarNie Granny
You can apply sunblock & after ink cream to keep the color lively , tattoo ink & make up ink is different , make up ink is expensive , we charge $160 for eyebrows but I have heard some artist use tattoo ink which they not surpose to b/c face is more expose to sunlight . People with tattoo have to wait about a year to donate blood , we have client sign awareness sheet before any tattoo is done & that was mention . All my artist , including me donate blood last year b/c we didn't want to do the ice bucket challenge & believe me , 85% of their body was cover w/ tattoo but they are old tattoo , so it was OK.

Ms.Zoe

Oops permanent makeup are the right words, not makeup tattoo lol. I see, I read online that people who have tattoos could still donate blood after a certain amount of time like you said a year, so I asked him again & I don't know why my friend was insisting they/he could not. I have never donated my blood, I am not scared of the sight of blood but scared that I may get light headed, nauseous, dizziness, lack of energy & etc. after I donated my blood.

Ms.Zoe

Not just permanent makeup on the eyes & eyebrows, some women would have permanent makeup on their lips...permanent makeup on the lips is way too much for me, very unnatural.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm positive you can donate if the tattoo is more than a year old. Tattoo had become a pop culture thing now and such a mainstream , that the government have put regulations for us to follow , tattoo artist must have a license & blood test must be done . Health department come ever 6 month , license renew every year & whole lot of stuff, if the person want to doNate blood & his tattoo is recently , the place he got them done is licensed facility, yeah they might let it slide , it depend on the clinic but if old tattoo there shouldn't be a problem

cecilia

Staff member
The eyes are the window to someone's heart ...

I got my brows thread once and it was bad -- I end up doing it myself these days. Simple, easy, and no one to blame lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love those Ancient Chinese drama where the girls have BEAUTIFUL long & pointy like a sword at the tail of their eye brow , sooo cool, I shape mine like them lol