Alek Theeradeth (Kullasatree vol. 45 no. 1077 November 2015)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Lol...is his face made of magnet or what? :loool:...what is the theme? The new accessory style or this is how people in the future will look like or he tries to be funny :lol:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Lol...is his face made of magnet or what? :loool:...what is the theme? The new accessory style or this is how people in the future will look like or he tries to be funny :lol:

:lol2: the cover say's it all "The Funny Guy." 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@D~D, yup I saw that after I clicked post & came back editing in "he tries to be funny" lol. Looking forward to see inside photos to see if they are funny or not haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There is more to Lek than just being funny. I hope people can see that. :)

He's funny because:

1. He tries to break the ice in odd situations.
2. He turns reporters', antifans', and people's hate/insults into jokes where he rather laugh at himself than get offended.
3. He brings humor to meet new friends.

Lek is one smart guy. You can totally sense it in his interviews. Humorous people are smart EQ wise. Lek has both IQ and EQ. A chula alumni. Woot! Woot!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand Thai, but I can see that Lek is funny, smart, and artistic through his IG. I like Alek the most out of this group of new generation of actors.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
I don't understand Thai, but I can see that Lek is funny, smart, and artistic through his IG. I like Alek the most out of this group of new generation of actors.

Meeh too, meeh too !!!! :thumbsup:

well, I'm stuck between Pope and Alek. But Alek is NEW generation, so its him.  :ghehe:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
First time seeing him in "Sapai Jao". Like him and want to see more of him.