Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan are engaged

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
i just hope that their marriage LAST LONG and FOREVER, not like every other of her relationships.. :drool: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

rocky

sarNie Egg
the march 19 is not yet confirm by india media yet. it might be april... they are still decorating and setuping the wedding up. i hope it the 19 of march also....

:unsure: this is funny because the one i usually read say that they will be marry this march, 19th..it just that they are not sure for the city yet between Jaipur or Gwalior..because the first city they choose at first ( Jodhpur) missed hotels ^_^

rocky

sarNie Egg

here some event they went together recently. the whole family went to see namesake..
credit bollyspice.com

neena

sarNie Adult
did they already get married? last time i heard that were suppose to be married by march 19th...where's the wedding?

rocky

sarNie Egg
they are going to get marry on april 20.. that what some of the big india media are saying. it say that sources in the family already met this past monday and decided. but it will be small one because of his grandmother health abhi. the reception will be bigger I think... maybe that why the haircut by abhi..

rocky

sarNie Egg

this picture courtesy of aishwary-forever.com... recent provoked screening with abhi in london. man they look way compatible now... look like he eyelining his look...

whatever makes girls love ya, and promote movie do it. as long it does not hurt people... can't wait for wedding picture soon..

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!...she's really getting marry?....it's so shocking for me...i just barely saw it now...

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, is that the guy in Kuch Na Kaho? OMG! I hope that it is because I loved that movie and loved them together!!

rocky

sarNie Egg
hey max,
yes it is him. I know what movie you're talking about because that the first movie I watch and keep saying to myself. these two are going to get marry with each other in the future. I saw something back then that say they meant to be together. I think abhishek had a crush on ash way back in the day. they've been friend for 7 years and it so cool how friend become lover. it like a movie in real life. you should try watching their first movie together.

Dhai Akshar Prem Ke
this one was in 2000.. first pairing together.

max

sarNie Elites
hey max,
yes it is him. I know what movie you're talking about because that the first movie I watch and keep saying to myself. these two are going to get marry with each other in the future. I saw something back then that say they meant to be together. I think abhishek had a crush on ash way back in the day. they've been friend for 7 years and it so cool how friend become lover. it like a movie in real life. you should try watching their first movie together.

Dhai Akshar Prem Ke
this one was in 2000.. first pairing together.
Thank you for confirming it for me! I am so happy! Yay!

rocky

sarNie Egg
max,
here a clip of iifa award they went to. man, you can tell he very quiet and proper when ash is around. he bloodly honest about stealing the most beautiful woman in the world. he representing the average nerd looker out there who dream with somebody like her. great job abhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5ING2QvJU

cecilia

Staff member
^that was so cute of abhi to say that .. he stole the most beautiful .. i love them together .. so happy that they're married now .. can't wait for little ahbi or little aishi!!