Aid Package from Bush

noungning

Heartless
600 for single, 1200 for couples no?

um well u have to make certain amount of money also, and not exceed a certain about too. i hope i get something... getting some of the money i poured down the drain with taxes is always good.

natty

Chubs
from what i heard, this is actually a loan of your next year return.. they will cut you check for $600 per person and when you file next year, 600 will be subtract or added. for example, next year if you only get back 400, you will owe 200.. if you get back 600, it evens out.. if you get back $700, you get $100..

the government wont give you money for free.. there's always a catch..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I saw that weeks ago, it's only if you get a refund check. If you get not refund, you get nothing.
I'm probably going to get na-da this year, again because I have a feeling I probably owe something.

Like Natty said, there's always a catch. I'd do a lot of research about it before accepting the money (if there's a choice) but that's just me, I have a hard time trusting the government.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
from what i heard, this is actually a loan of your next year return.. they will cut you check for $600 per person and when you file next year, 600 will be subtract or added. for example, next year if you only get back 400, you will owe 200.. if you get back 600, it evens out.. if you get back $700, you get $100..

the government wont give you money for free.. there's always a catch..
correct.. they pulled this Bullsh!t a few years back... i don't want no part of bailing out this administrations lack of fiscal responsibility for short term political gain!!! :angry:

natty

Chubs
lol ijohn, i doubt you have to worry because i would assume that you'd be paying instead of seeing a return right?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
lol ijohn, i doubt you have to worry because i would assume that you'd be paying instead of seeing a return right?
..maybe i made a little over $75k haven't done my taxes yet---lol---but a lot of its tax exempt cos it was made in a combat zone!!!