ah so oun phong

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
it is good... it was sad sad... its wt romantic dramatic its good. ahhaha in my opion. if i get to scan it i might

sarN

sarNie Granny
i d/l and watching it .. yes some part is romantic .. i like the part after the p'k yell at the n'k .. he just reach out and hug her ... aww i like huges hahah . Right now it getting sad ... drama ...do countine upload more part ! .. it goin be a tragic ending huh? .. khmer movie always be sad and stuff :eek:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think they over reacted the death scene mostly that dude Eang Rithy..he so overacted his scenes....

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
MY SUMMARY

ITS about this rich grl and this guy. they ran away from home or sumthin n they were living a hard life wen they were away from there family. during the tym they spent they needed money n he went out to look for a job n he left with another chick. they also had a kid togther n the kid want to kno who the father is n went to look for him. at those tyms wen he was away she was very ill. later the guy wanted to come bak to her n wen he did she was in the hopsital. at the end she was okay. she still live.

so yeah..thats the summary. hope i helped :D