Aff Taksaorn???

simplysweet

Simplysweet
omg!!...this girl looks soo much like AFF!!!...or did Aff do a MV with Wilber Pan and i just didn't know about it?!?!....lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27B0tSWTMVI

re-edit....

I didn't mean to say this was AFF on my last sentence that did a mv and i jsut didn't know..sorry i should have put the "jk" part in..hehe..but anyways to revise my words...this girl looks soo much like AFF from certain angles..like when the mv first showed her face i thought it was her...but then again its not Affie...if it was..im sure i'd read all about it on Lyns blog or on dirtiilaundry!...=D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
she does look a bit like aff in the beginning with the angles
but i highly doubt it is her since she is busy filming her lakorns.

denail

sarNie Egg
I think it is just the makeup.
The girl in the MV named Anan from Taiwan around 26-27 years old. She is a model. She is well known for 2 bad news. First, she has been the third party of her friend's relationship and drove her friend commit suicide. And then she was in love with a man who is the son of one of Taiwan richest families. However, the guy dumped her and quickly married another woman came from a rich family.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol has a very flat face with a slender nose and smaller lips that Aff. Her eyes aren't really like Aff either. Maybe it's just the hair lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok in certain parts of the video LOL I was like dude wth she looks like Aff but in the picture that was posted here she doesn't lol

This is the only part really where she even remotely resembles Aff

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
from different angles, she does somehow look like aff but can't be aff.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok in certain parts of the video LOL I was like dude wth she looks like Aff but in the picture that was posted here she doesn't lol

This is the only part really where she even remotely resembles Aff

haha
yea she does look like Aff there....
but in that picture up there...no...lol

becki

sarNie Hatchling
it a nice song in the vdo but about her look a like aff... well to me... she looks nothing like aff...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i dunt see it..she looks nothing like aff..
thats what i said when i watched it the 2nd time..but if you just look at her from angles she does resemble Aff..but if your trying to see her whole face and really see if there's the AFF in here..then yeah she doesn't resemble aff much..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
either way..i think they are both very BEAUTIFUL ladies!...and i like the song so if you don't see the Aff in her then just ENJOY the music...=D