Aff Taksaorn

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Sena Hoy interview with Aff in OHO Magazine for November 2008.

I think the inteview is really interesting.

What do you guyz think?

credit to ILoveTaksaorn.com and Dear_Aus for translation.

Interviewer: Sena Hoy
Interviewee: Aff

SH: You’ve been crying a lot in Jai Rao.
A: Yes, all the time, almost every scene.

SH: How can you manage to cry that much?
A: Umm, if I’m really into the role or concentrated enough, it comes out straight away. But I’m also lucky that I’ve got help from many people like the director and P’Ken.

SH: Hmmm, are you impressed? We know that Ken is your favourite actor isn’t he? (at this point Aff is clearly shy, he got me jealous!). Now you’re working with him, is he like what you thought he was?
A: Nooooooooo…I’m only joking. He’s like what I thought that he’s nice but there’s something that I didn’t think he would be, that is he is a teaser. And if he’s with P’Not, I’m dead…P’Ken likes to say I’m in slow motion all the time and some times imitates my voice.

SH: We’ve got a rumour that Ken likes to show…
A: Show what….?

SH: Hmmm, what are you thinking? We’ve got a rumour that Ken likes to show his son’s photo?
A: Oh yes..very often. Sometime he’s laughing with himself or looks at the photo and smiles, then show me the photo. Nong Koon (Koonatum Wongpuapan) is very cute!! He’s a big, chubby boy.

SH: Many stars are changing their channel. Do you ever think of moving to other channel than channel 3?
A: Oops!! No way…this question is harsh…!!

SH: (Laugh) Like Chompoo (Araya A Haget) moves from channel 7 to channel 3. So you move to channel 7 something like that.
A: No, that’s fine. We both can be on same channel. I like it here better (After she finished the sentence, she laughed and at that second I feel like, this lady is sooooooo beautiful)

SH: I think you are very beautiful (Aff’s eyes wide open, didn’t expect the sudden compliment. So I reconfirm my say). You are really beautiful. You know since I’ve been interviewing people, there are only 2 persons that I requested and they are Pancake and You. I still remember interviewing Pancake. She’s hardly got makeup on but still beautiful.
A: You’re saying you’re trilled by her beauty. I think so too. I met her once since she’s still a model, not an actress. I felt like she’s got a very nice shape.

SH: YES! (I agreed with her straight away). I think you and her are compared lately.
A: Maybe because we are a presenter of similar advertising. But we are different really.

SH: Pancake looks Chinese but you got nice big eyes.
A: That’s right. And we’ve got different path of acting too.

SH: I think so too. You’re very busy at the moment. Do you have time with your family?
A: My family is very close. We see each other everyday. But there might be less time that we have time to be together now because my mother and sister are in USA, so we can only meet once in 3-4 months. Now I’m with my father.

SH: We know that your father is really nice. He likes filling up the fridge with cakes and puts a note for you that this is your reward.
A: Yes, my father is romantic. If I could find a guy like him, I would be happy forever. He can do anything. Last couple of weeks I was shooting Jai Rao in another province and that day was my birthday. Dad surprised me by taking a cake all the way there, afraid that his daughter wouldn’t have a cake for birthday. Sometimes we go shopping together, if he doesn’t help choosing clothes, he will just wait for me without complaint.

SH: Wow!! Is there this type of father in the world???
A: Yes. Even boyfriend can’t do this. Sitting there and waiting or helping with buying clothes is not possible.

SH: Well..then is K. Or (Aff’s boyfriend) like your father. In which aspect?
A: Umm……. (Aff’s lost for word)

SH: Is he close to your father?
A: No..not even close. He has to try harder!

SH: But we’ve heard that he’s ok isn’t he. He stands by waiting for whenever you’re free to go out.
A: But now is different because we have many people to go out with at the same time and every body has different free time.

SH: Does he like to do surprises?
A: Occasionally.

SH: Is he as romantic as your father?
A: No (Aff clearly stated) Nothing as equal my father.

SH: Have you ever told him that you want him to be as romantic as dad?
A: Never, he knows he will never beat dad.

SH: Even that, you and him are together for 10 years now.
A: (Laugh) He’s very patient. It’s actually 11 years this year.

SH: Oh my god! Is that that long? When did the relationship start?
A: Before I was in Uni.

SH: Was he a police then?
A: No, we are together before he became police.

SH: 11 years relationship should prove that he’s ok. If it was me, I wouldn’t wait. He would expect to marry you.
A: I don’t know. He may not think that.

SH: Are you kidding? A couple’ve been in relationship for 11 years. For sure he doesn’t want you to be his AUNT!!!
A: (Laugh) Well. That could be friends.

SH: Umm.. I just realize that nowaday they hang out 11 years for friendship. Your and his age is different too…7 years.
A: Wow. You know everything.

SH: Come on. We need to do some research. Here’s another question. What was it like in the 7th year? (Thai people believe that a couple who’s together for long time will brake up after 7 years)
A: Broken apart..!! Lots of things happened. It’s not jealousy but disappointment. He didn’t tell the truth and that needed to be clear. I don’t know how we had gone through that year.

SH: Has he ever proposed?
A: Not yet.

SH: How old are you now 20 or 25?
A: Hmmmmm…(she’s blushed) I’m 28 now.

SH: Then you should hurry before it’s getting hard to have a baby.
A: I’m not rush. And the baby thing doesn’t worry me.

SH: But I think he would have wanted to start a family now.
A: He may. But not sure if he wants it with me. But that’s ok I’m not rush.

SH: Very good. But I’m surprised that you two are together for this long. Normally I give 2 years max for normal relationship.
A: I think that’s a good idea too. If he’s not right for you then you should end it. Don’t waste the time.

SH: Then you think so?
A: If it’s got to the point where I know he’s not the one, then I would turn away. Because the time doesn’t wait, does it?

SH: Yes, time doesn’t wait. Finally, I’d like to thank K. Or that still doesn’t propose to Aff. Because when the time comes I don’t know how many guys’ hearts will be broken!?

Eng translation: Dear_Aus

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like this interview, especially the part where she said Ken teases her and imitates her that she's in slow motion. She is in slow motion!!! She talks slow.

neena

sarNie Adult
AWE!! ken is the sweetest, smiling to himself when he looks at his son's picture!! OMG, totally falling for ken's charms. lol. i dunno...aff and her boyfren don't seem sincere...they seem more like friends then boyfren and girlfren. at least how she talks about him...he seems like a close fren of hers. they have a weird relationship.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this interview, especially the part where she said Ken teases her and imitates her that she's in slow motion. She is in slow motion!!! She talks slow.
AWE!! ken is the sweetest, smiling to himself when he looks at his son's picture!! OMG, totally falling for ken's charms. lol. i dunno...aff and her boyfren don't seem sincere...they seem more like friends then boyfren and girlfren. at least how she talks about him...he seems like a close fren of hers. they have a weird relationship.
i know wen i was reading tat part i could alreadie picha P'Ken smiling his crooked smile..love that smile of his :D ...i'm still so jealous of Noi..he's such a sweetheart...i bet Aff to some extent is too...i know he's married...but it doesn't hurt to have a crush on him...i mean come on it's THE KEN THEERADETH WONGPUAPONG...but i'm also jealous...cuz we haven't seen any picha of Nong Khoonatum since his birth...gosh Ken's gonna go all Micheal Jackson on us...ehehe...

yeah Aff & her BF..does seem like friends..but i tink tat's great...i mean 11 yrs...you've gotta to be friends to be together tat long....her father sounds excellent now wonder she's so sweet :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
what a cute interview.
her dad seems really sweet.
aff and her bf just seem like really good friends now.
i want to see nong koon too!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SH: Well..then is K. Or (Aff’s boyfriend) like your father. In which aspect?
A: Umm……. (Aff’s lost for word)
look.. she chose Umm.. hehehe lol... j/k..

this was a cute interview.. ehehe .. i wanna see nong koon

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahahhah hmm. this article kind of reminds me of that article "aff's relationship going down hill?" or w/e ahaahha. hmm hmm hmm well shes gona have like 3 babys in NM! ahahaahahahhhahaaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahhahhahah we'vve been throu this so many times ^^ ceci is going to be like .........we're bringing the picutre back AGAIN? hahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahhahhhahh