Aff Taksaorn broke with 10+ years boyfriend Oor

HNA0

☀️
I saw on lyn blog's and dirtii laundry that Aff broke up with her boyfriend of 10+ years...
Songkran ( uggh hatem him) came out to say that he not a third hand and that he proving himself to Aff
and Aff and Oor hasn't been talking for awhile now. Yes Songkran the guy who suddenly famous and in the media world
i mean i don't much about him but isn't he like a manager or owner for a Hotel or somethin?
What the hell??? Anywayy he said the only girl he said he is seeing his Aff.
Kinda werid idk but somethin about makes me think that he a player, trying to be famous by linking to actress and stuff, desperate.
I mean he sounds like he broke up Oor and Aff since he came out to confirm and say that Oor and Aff hasn't been talking for awhile with no hesitation what happen to the comment "you have to ask Aff herself" and stuff like seriously Pinky said he doesnt know how to communicate with reporters that well but still u gotta know that if it isn't you business don't say it because there other person might not think or what u think happen wasn't true and there going to be a big embrassement. Aff you can do better... like Aum maybe but then again Aum i don't think he ever been in a long term relationship and maybe with Aff might be the samething might not because i don't it would be awkard to work in a lakorn with ur ex... for me atleast i don't about other people but then Aff she a very smart girl i hope she doesnt date songkran he ugly btw. Aff seems like the type of girl who has to take time before being back in the game.
Also alot of comment said Pinky was very opening about her and Songkran and that she said Songkran her bf and Songkran said they were close friend and how she should or its embrassing for her. I think yeah kinda embrassing but who cares if your going to let embrassment crush your life mind as well hide under a rock...u know? I think the reason why Pinky seems so open was to prove that her break-up with Aum didn't really made an impact on her life and that she really over him...
Sorry for being late, very late, but what does her ex of ten years looks like? I know it sounds weird asking now but I was just curious.