Aff : Stefan on Oops !

cecilia

Staff member
I won't put comment on sunti b/c i don't want no hater :p but AFF'S SO GORGEOUS !!!
BUT for sure, he needs to bleach his teeth :lol: Just compare their teeth :p

Credit: pantip​

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat does the article say o'my u just say the hairy Italy have butter teeth ? hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. stephen doesnt look good there but aff is gorgeous as always!..hrm, they look like a couple on some of the shoot but how i wish it was aum

thanks cecilia

Patty

sarNie Adult
Aff looks cute and pretty in this photoshoot...I really like her hair,outfit,and her big smile

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ouu are they playing a lakorn togteher? they look good together. id ont' mind wtaching them as the pra nang. haha :D aff is tooo gorgeous. whooo!

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Where Aum???????? What is he doing with our girl Aff??????? aff is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
they named the topic: jum ler...siwad... that is, the combo names of both their lakorns. -_- basically: soriya meets, what's his face, aigan(??). weird.

imagine kob and aum.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Ahh She is such a beauty!! Err for Sunti, I've always dislike his teeth and smiles LOL he looks so much better with just a straight face <_<

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Does Stefan ever take good pictures? If he's not smiling then he's shirtless, ugh.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Who is Sunti? Isnt his name Stefan? Im confuse...LOL But anywho...i can always see that his teeth has some color in all his lakorns too. I figure by now he would get then bleached also. LOL

He's still a cutie and Aff is gorgeous.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahha ya so sillly about the teeth . i only notice his hairy chest not his teeth but now dat ya mention it i can't help but go back and watch his old lakorn and now i pay close attention to his smile and grin - ya are right .

cecilia

Staff member
Who is Sunti? Isnt his name Stefan? Im confuse...LOL But anywho...i can always see that his teeth has some color in all his lakorns too. I figure by now he would get then bleached also. LOL

He's still a cutie and Aff is gorgeous.
Sunti is just another name ja.

but yup, the teeth needs to be bleach and he needs to stop showing them .. :ph34r:

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ cecilia said it was another name..she didn't mention it was his last name.

anywho. aff is goregous!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Maya...that was what Cecilia was saying... OK, thanks. i didnt know he had a Thai name.

OMG Sarn...I told you!! lol But i notice his hairy chest too....LOL