Aff - Songkarn Wedding

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of celebs. i notice May F is at every celebs wedding lol

other celebs include Alex, Mint C, Anne, Tui, Chakrit/Voosen, Jakjaan, Janie, Por/Ae, etc

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
alot of celebs. i notice May F is at every celebs wedding lol

other celebs include Alex, Mint C, Anne, Tui, Chakrit/Voosen, Jakjaan, Janie, Por/Ae, etc
R there any more pics of the other celebs??

Lol...boy seems to seek into every pic which I find funny.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
up to this point i still don't think songkran matches with aff. forget the part this he's kinda not so good looking LOL, but standing together he looks more like a younger brother/friend while aff looks more mature. i covered nat and songkran and saw only aff and aum-now that is it! really too bad, but nonetheless the wedding was flawless and songkran is rich haha...

where is her sister?

where are the bridesmaids?

and boy does get around, it's like he goes to every wedding huh

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Anybody notice the picture of aff hugging the groom when he was crying look exactly like the scene of aff hugging aum in namtan mai when aum was crying too... No offense but aum been there n done that FIRST! I'm just always ateam fan sigh hope aff n aum will keep filming together! Completely agree that songkran doesn't look like he love aff, just look like he's interested... for now! Remember all his messy rumors with pinky smh...

Nat really look too old for aum :( he need someone more lively!!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
This gotta be one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen

Aff and Songkran look so happy together

and whoever is afraid that Songkran may not bring Aff happiness, u guys should try to convince Um to get her back, that's right.... :pervie:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Alice, thank you so much for posting Aff's and songkran's wedding pictures.

Your time and effort are very much appreciated na!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, thank you so much for posting Aff's and songkran's wedding pictures.

Your time and effort are very much appreciated na!
very welcome Vimalee for the thanking this wedding has lots of really nice photos

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
She's absolutely glowing with happiness. Congrats to both of them. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason I see it differently. It looks like he is more into her than she is to him. And with all the Pinky news, in the end he chose Aff so I don't know why that was brought up anyways.

Wedding of the year goes to Ella from S.H.E lol it's kind of racy but LOVED IT ahahaha.