Aff - Songkarn Wedding

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it me or is Songkarn always making faces...*sad*...aff is stunning as always I love these pro. photos...so beautiful...

I might be the only one but I think its kinda sad that she dated her ex...the older not very handsome guy for like 7 yrs...7 freaking year!!! then BAM. they break it off, she's dating Songkran the next month and in half the time she spent with the other guy she's married to this guy....

Asy

sarNie Immature
It's fine for me, if she thinks she found the right person already. As for me, I'm fine if one day I found a guy and marry him the next month lmao. As long as I think he's the best for me. It wouldn't take years for us to choose. It would be really sorry if we date the same guy for years, marry him and divorce in not a long time right?

By the way, no offense but most of Songkran's photos for this wedding are looking horrible. Not his face is bad but the situation maybe?

Is it me or is Songkarn always making faces...*sad*...aff is stunning as always I love these pro. photos...so beautiful...

I might be the only one but I think its kinda sad that she dated her ex...the older not very handsome guy for like 7 yrs...7 freaking year!!! then BAM. they break it off, she's dating Songkran the next month and in half the time she spent with the other guy she's married to this guy....

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg

It's not you! If you look through all the pictures, Aff is constantly smiling and looking at Songkarn adoringly..He is never looking at her!! Always just posing for the cameras. You see no love and warmth between these two. If you look at Krit and Woonsen's...you can tell they are in love. They are forever gazing at each other and smililng w/love!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It's fine for me, if she thinks she found the right person already. As for me, I'm fine if one day I found a guy and marry him the next month lmao. As long as I think he's the best for me. It wouldn't take years for us to choose. It would be really sorry if we date the same guy for years, marry him and divorce in not a long time right?

By the way, no offense but most of Songkran's photos for this wedding are looking horrible. Not his face is bad but the situation maybe?
HuH? im not saying she should have stick with the other guy or not marry this guy, goodness no go with ur heart, why would anyone give such advice!! anyways I just find it sad how life work sometimes, 7 years you work at that relationship, mold it and build on it and sometimes no matter how hard you try to work at it it just doesn't happen then someone can just come and swoop that person off their feet and convince them they're the right person for her/him...its sad seeing it from that point of view thats all...

kashie - your krit got married after a year too :p
what does this comment suppose to mean?? :)

My Krit has never had a long lasting relationship like Aff or Ann or Ken...his relationships are always 1 yr or 1 and 1/2 yr...no one to reallie sympathize for on his part...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The dude cried! Not sure how much more emotion you can show than that lol. I also don't think these pictures are posed so that's why a lot of them he comes out looking awkward or with weird facial expressions. They just happen to be candid snapshots taken whenever the photographer takes them. He's also not an actor so it's not natural to always be "on" like ET people are.

Anyway I think Siamdara had some night time pictures and in them Aff had a different dress. I liked that dress a lot better than the white lacy thing here.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I am suuuuuuuper late on this!!!! say what! AFF IS MARRIED!!!!?!?!?????!?!?! :((
soooo sad! I mean, so happy for them both, but where is Aum? Gosh, now I'm really gonna have to go live in my fantasy world of them....
but I'm happy for Aff and her husband, they both look so happy and it's the cutest thing when he cried and she conforted him, as much as I love Aff and Aum, that moment between her and her husband just looked and felt so much more real than any Ateam scene, of course it's real cause Ateam scene is just acting but yeah...don't know how to explain, I'm still stuck in my Ateam fantasy...wish the best for them two
I wanted to see Aum, but a part of me feels it's better if Aum isn't there, I'm sure he'll be at the reception in May but I don't know...I don't know if my heart can see them together in the same room in the same picture but not together-together :((
it's so bittersweet for me.......

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
aff has the most beautiful wedding pics!! i saw them on two different photographer on facebook... lovely and flawless! taew and aff look like sister, cute

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aha Aff and Tarw could be sister hehehe but still
I will miss Aff na...
Even when Taew look a lot like her
Tat doesnt help since da teo are two
Different person!!!
But wait is she leaving da industries???
Cant some be kind enough to let me know...
Ill thanks them kindly with all my heart!

cecilia

Staff member
what does this comment suppose to mean?? :)

My Krit has never had a long lasting relationship like Aff or Ann or Ken...his relationships are always 1 yr or 1 and 1/2 yr...no one to reallie sympathize for on his part...
Yes, he has short term relationship but you know - he engaged to jakjaan, about to married then pull out and date woosen for a year and married her .. which to me is a bit odd beside the whole we have no one to sympathize .. whatever the case is .. i'm glad both finds love in their respect time .. that's all :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
1 yr for Jakjaan and 1 yr for Woonsen...i guess he didnt get cold feet the 2nd time around...

Didn't J & C...only date for 3 or 4 months then got engage and wanted to get marry in a reallie short amount of time? I feel bad for the girl but she should already know that he's got a bad rep. for relationship and have commitment issues (thought that never stop us girls does it :( ....) ...plus after her teary interview he was basically hated for a good amount of time, his lakorns werent watched and he lost a lot of work...

well none the less im glad he found his woman and im glad for Aff as well, can't wait to see her reception later on this year....

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Story of Affkarn : 22nd april 2012
by boxwedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5tGlFfp9g&feature=player_embedded

somp9

sarNie Adult
How old is her husband? Aff looks so pretty and her wedding was simple and beautiful.
How come we don't see the movie stars for her wedding?

onahc

sarNie Elites
How old is her husband? Aff looks so pretty and her wedding was simple and beautiful.
How come we don't see the movie stars for her wedding?
I believe the groom is 28. They wanted a private engagement and wedding ceremony with only close friends and family, however the reception in Bangkok on May 4th will be star studded.