Aff, Dan, Boogie, and Nat

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah girl thanks for sharing bogie is hott but the picture of dan himself he look really chubby there...lol but i dont know the two girl

L

lalalek

I like the Photo shoot! It's cute and yes Dan looks alittle chubby but i think that he looks good like the way he is compare to then. The girls are pretty....Nat Looks good which is surprise'n.......

For some reason Aef thru out the whole movie kinda reminds me of Pinky.....Anyone agree with me? :D

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
awww. dan is such a cutie. i love his new haircut. its not cute when the male is skinny. you need something to grab on . hahaha

nat is still ugly to me. she isnt appealing to the eyes. everyone wont agree with me. but shes just not cute.

pze

sarNie Adult
misszaky said:
awww. dan is such a cutie. i love his new haircut. its not cute when the male is skinny. you need something to grab on . hahaha

nat is still ugly to me. she isnt appealing to the eyes. everyone wont agree with me. but shes just not cute.
[post="81922"][/post]​

ill agree with u on nat....i dont know i just dont find her pretty at all.....not even cute.....theres something about her looks.....i dont know wat it is.....

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! my bogie....he so cute and adorable...love him..and i like dan too..the poses are ok...and that gurl..she's cute...so classic looking...thanks for shairng

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
the guys are so hot. i dont like the picture of nat in the cover of the magazine. but her other pictures are cute.

sunisa

the photoshoot is nices.everyone look cute.Dan and Boogie look hot.Aff and Nat also look pretty.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I like Bogie and Dan in the photoshoot but I'm not feelin` the girls, maybe its just because of their hair. Anyways thanks for sharing!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oooooooooooooooooo...i wanna see this lakorn! Aff is pretty but i don't like her hair style...