Aff confim break and is talking to songkran

lala121

sarNie Egg
http://dirtii-laundry.net/2009/10/09/affs-confession-im-talking-to-songkran/#more-4384

hope they just stay as friends
i like how she answer

Merit

sarNie Adult
Sorry ATEAM for the bad news...

I have no idea why but the term "brother and sister" in the way the thai celebrities used it drives me crazy. LOL.

Best of luck to her. It's still the talking stage? Hopefully, this one work out if they decided that they are going to date. I hate to see how she'll spend another 10 years or so with him and the relationship ends. I think they are cute together. Maybe he'll put his player ways aside for Aff's sake. :)

s0pH1aYaNg

sarNie Egg
I think Aff and Songkran are quite compatible..if they really date, best of luck to em'. Songkran is better than her ex Or. I love her answers, straight to the point plus she didnt deny anything like most other actress. Pinky should learn how to answer to reporters from Aff..LoL.. -_-

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad aff came out and cleared all the rumors.. thats what i love about her, she gives straightforward answers and tells the truth.

eventhough i'm still hoping her and aum will end up together in real life one day, ill support her in who ever she chooses and i think songkran and aff are cute together too. hopefully they'll last ;]

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I agree with "preaw" on the dirtylaundry blog. At first Aff said her and her bf broke up because of work and no time for each other. So how do you not have time for your bf of over 10 years, but have all this time to spend with Songkran as "friends"?? To me, it seems like Aff and her ex-bf broke up so she could have "more" time for Songkran. Classy, but not-so classy. As much as I love Aff, she's not going down a good path. Honestly, I rather have Aff stay with her ex than to be with Songkran. I don't see them as something that will last. I wonder who Songkran is gonna rumored up with next. *rolling eyes.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
xox

This is Aff's FIRST interview.
AFF never said anything about her ex-boyfriend , everthing you read before this come from the other

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i seen lots of people say she said they're talking so they're not dating. talking means dating ok lol dats just how they say it cause it's perdy inappropriate to say right away YES HE'S MY MAN

fun

Expired Sarnie
i seen lots of people say she said they're talking so they're not dating. talking means dating ok lol dats just how they say it cause it's perdy inappropriate to say right away YES HE'S MY MAN
I find talking and dating completely different. I am talking to a few guys, not dating them. Now now don't plant the idea that I am flirtatious either. I do flirt once in awhile but that rarely happens. ROFL.

Anyways there is still a chance that she won't hook up with Songkran. He isn't bad looking- very average looking to me just a bit tad better looking than her ex bf. yes this is actually the first time Aff came out to talk about this so whoever said that Aff claims to breakup with Or was because of hectic work and no time for each other.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
xox

This is Aff's FIRST interview.
AFF never said anything about her ex-boyfriend , everthing you read before this come from the other
It did come from somewhere else [Lyn's blog and Siamdara]. It when was the rumor first started, they said it was because of "work" and "no time" as well. Plus, in one of Songkran's interview he was confirming her breakup [although it wasn't his business] and said they broke up because of "work" and "no time". So I'm assuming that's why. Since all Thai celebs like to use "work" and "no time" as an excuse for most breakups. Overall, my point is, Aff you can do better. Like Aum [*cough, *cough]. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol fun. we use da word talking way different than them. when they say talking, they're dating. it's just how they talk

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Soo embarassing for Pinky..I feel really bad for her..Aum must have been laughing at her,that Songran guy should have made it clear with her and not make her think wrongly..

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Songkarn just said he is not the one made Aff and Or breakup. If reporter want to know what the reason , please ask them.
Now there are rumors about the clip or pictures of Or and some girls that made Aff breakup so reporter ask Aff ( at We are in Love @ saimparagon ) and she said no, she never here about this.

Thai media made many rumors about Aff and Pinky ..it 's so badly

onahc

sarNie Elites
During the We interview, Aff said there were many reasons for the break up, she did not elaborate but she said definitely there was no third hand involved. She stated she and Songkran are talking and the future will decide the rest. She and his sister have known each other for about 2 years. When they go out, they're with a group of mutual friends. Interpret this how you will, but Aff is a smart girl for staying mum on their status. She is treading carefully because he is a known womanizer.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Wow... what a talk of the town.. in the Thai webboards, they were saying one of the factors that Aff broke up with her Ex was because he cheated on her many many times over the years... even w/ actresses in the industry, but don't know if it's true... just a factor that they were talking about. :unsure:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Wow... what a talk of the town.. in the Thai webboards, they were saying one of the factors that Aff broke up with her Ex was because he cheated on her many many times over the years... even w/ actresses in the industry, but don't know if it's true... just a factor that they were talking about. :unsure:
That's what I heard too, I wonder why she stayed with a cheater?

solin

sarNie Adult
She really shouldn't get involved in a story with Songkram and break up with her over 10 years old boyfriend in the same time. I hope they are just friend but can we really be just a friend with a guy like Songkram ?