Aff and Sririta

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was looking around for both aff taksaorn and sririta jensen pictures and their birthdays.....and they seem to have the same birthday...is that true though? if it is true...that would be so cool...two beautiful actresses sharing the same birthday...wish my birthday was that day too^^

Aff-October 27, 1980

Sririta-October 27, 1981

here is the website (an awesome website in my opinion): http://wasashimithaistars.blogspot.com/^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They're only one year apart? For some reason I always thought sirita was younger..but then I never really followed her profile. Both are beautiful actresses.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
No wonder they're both beautiful and became famous after pairing with their perfect co-star(Notice they didn't get famous with their first lakorn second and thrid):

Rita and Rome
Aff and Aff

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
true i agree moonstar they're so alike =) both are gorgeous and beautiful also!

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
No wonder they're both beautiful and became famous after pairing with their perfect co-star(Notice they didn't get famous with their first lakorn second and thrid):

Rita and Rome
Aff and Aff

hey, great observation. totally agree ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aff was already famous before JLR, but she received a lot of outside the country recongition with JLR.

So cool that they are only a year a part. Both are beautiful women and successful in their career!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AWESOME.. HEHE.. GOOD JOB RR MY LUCKY 98 KEKEKE..

THEY ARE 2 OF MY FAVE THAI ACTRESSES HEHEHE..