Aff and Songkran plan on getting married next year!

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMG! That means we probably won't see much of her after that, because after she's married, she'll focus on starting a family and won't come back. I'm happy for her but her days are numbered, that's too bad :tearybye: :no:.

Credit to Lyns' Lakon Blog

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe it so soon! I hope she's making the right decision with him. Good luck to her, I'm happy for her too if that's what she wants.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow this sounds sooooooooooooo soon for me lol but Im happy for Aff! she found her love :) and ready to settle! I cannot wait for their wedding. She will be a beautiful bride! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That was fast! How old is Aff? I remember she's in her mid-20's, if I'm not wrong.

I'm going to miss her sooo much, my lovely Aff! Lol. I wish them the best though and may things go as planned for both them.

I don't think Songkran is as bad looking as most of Aff's say so, lol.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think she just turned 31. She doesn't want to be an old mom like many women out there, that's my guess.

Asy

sarNie Immature
That was fast! How old is Aff? I remember she's in her mid-20's, if I'm not wrong.

I'm going to miss her sooo much, my lovely Aff! Lol. I wish them the best though and may things go as planned for both them.

I don't think Songkran is as bad looking as most of Aff's say so, lol.
She is 31.

I found Songkran is so familiar. When I read someone saying he resembles Jay Chou, I was like "yeah, got it" haha. But I'm not Jay Chou's fan nor hate Songkran. I just feel bad Aff doesn't end up with Aum. For me Songkran is so-so, it's just he is not as white skin as Aum. :p

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish her good luck with everything, and that's great news for Aff and her soon to be husband. She deserve to be happy and start a family of her own.

Thanks for sharing.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I think Sonkram is fine; he's decent for a non-actor look! lol =P but I think Aff made a good decision because of course you don't want to be an old granny actress, you need to establish a family too :) Sonkram def. has something that we fans dont see that really attracts Aff lol =P

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
i heard he is super rich. so better catch him now! happy for them.
I'm a fan of Aff so I followed her news. Songkran is rich, educated, hard working, good cook, handy-man, and romantic.

Aff is well off, beautiful, educated, well manner, respected and talented so they are both suited each other.

I wish them all the best.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my heart literally broke when i read and saw the news.. i was crushed! bcuz i wanted ateam so bad lol..

but if aff is happy, then i am happy for her. congrats! but i just hope that she'll still continue to act!!! T_T
songkran.. im still so-so-ish about him.. he better treat aff right! lol. but overall i'm happy for the two..

i'll just have to wait patiently for ateam to be reunited in lakorns.. since that way.. my love for them will never die out XD.

myx

sArNieZ
congrats to aff. everyone star has their year to shine. sooner or later, they'll have to get married or have a family.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Link

So it is confirmed? Someone please help to translate the article. I just know (maybe) that the wedding will be on 4th May, after the New Year. (?)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to taksaorn.com

Songkran-Aff’s wedding day is revealed to be on April 22 , 2012 , somehow Songkran denied the rumors about the dowry worth 100 millions baht .

After the news are spreading everywhere saying that Aff Taksaorn and the heir of Bonanza business
“ Songkran Taechanarong” are going to ring the wedding bell in April , 2012 . Here comes an exclusive phone-call interview with Songkran Taechanarong from Kom Chad Leuk .

“ The auspicious date is confirmed to be on 22nd April for sure ( smiled ) , but for the wedding arena
( hotel ) and other details I'm gradually arranging them . It will definitely be fully organized . Now I am on the process of selecting a hotel , our wedding should be held in Bangkok first , but later
celebrated in Bonanza or not , we will have to wait and see , and as I have said , things are being
prepared little by little , mostly Aff is taking care of delicate details while I act as a good supporter ,
and soon me and Aff will go and try on our wedding outfit” , he shyly said .

To the rumors saying about the dowry worth 100 millions Baht , he denied it wasn’t true .
“Ooh , 100 millions ( high toned exclaimed ) , no , that’s not true , I don’t have that much money ,
the said amount is too exaggerated" , explained Songkran .
( How about the bridal house ? ) , now I am working on the blue print , it will be built on
my father’s ( Phaivahn Taechanarong ) property in Vibhavadee 18 , located in the area of the same fence as my parent’s house ." ( How far have you been preparing for the wedding ring ? ) “ Hmm , not much really ” ( Aff ever mentioned that you asked her what ring style she preferred )
“ Really ? ( Laughed ), I ever asked her that , it’s because I just want to give her what she truly likes .”

Beside this couple , in the same month on 21 April , 2012 , there will be one another couple an actor
“Sakrit Jamnarm” and VJ “ Woonsen” Virithiya Phakphasong as well that plan to wed .