Aff and Ae

greentea

sarNie Egg
I think Aff and Ae Issaraya look quite similar. Sorry if you don't know who Ae is, I can't be bothered finding her picture, I don't think she acts anymore, but google her.

Also, I think sometimes Aff looks older than Aum. I know she is older than him, but she looks it too. I do think Aff is gorgeous, but for some reason, she appears older or maybe it's coz she's always dressed more maturely than Aum in their interviews or when they are on talk shows. He's always more grungy and stylish and she's always so immaculately perfect.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Yes!!!!!!!!! I agree. They do look very very similiar. For a minute there, I thought Ae was in Jumleuy Ruk, but realized that it's not her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
not so much for me... i always thought Ae looks like benz p. I use to think they were sisters. lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think they do look alike at times.
But for me Aff looks more like Pinky and Aom.
Well she has Aom's big smile and Pinky's face/structures.

onahc

sarNie Elites
a little but i agree that aff looks more like pinky. ae still acts, she was in pbee gaew nang hong with dan.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too..i totallie agree...they have similar features..first i thought Aff was Ae wen she first did tat lakorn Mon Ruk Lottery someting like tat w/ Dan D2B...and no Ae still acts...she juz finished Pee Kaew Nang Hong w/ Dan D2B..eheeh

they are both in tis clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJFyqaLZLwA

Ae got 5th place..and Aff got 1st for top 10 Prim & Proper Nang'eks...i prefer calling her Eve than Aff

neena

sarNie Adult
i think aff looks like a lot of actresses...sometimes to me, she looks like pinky, then aom piyada and ae.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
i think they look alike as well. i always thought they were related or something. it was like if they are not sisters, then they must be cousins!! haha...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah...they do look alike.... but for me...if i was to choose one as my own appearance...i would like to look like Aff.... she just looks gorgeous no matter what...