Actresses you don't consider "pretty"

P

PrincessKarina

I’d like to add Ornjira (Pang). No offense to her or her fans but she reminds me of a horse at some angles! Uh how she got n’ek roles and got to star with hot and top notch actors like Num S? Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Mo is also an actress I failed to see how she got n’ek status or roles. I see her second lead, support or n’rai. She’s not pretty in my book. I cannot believe my cutie Toomtam had a crush on her back then. :p:thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I agree she’s not hot or pretty stuff but she’s cute. I actually like how she’s more on the meatier side (I think). Lol
Lol, she looks straight up like a GUY :eek: and funny enough, after Kan complimented Mew, Cheer came to ask, what about me? Hahaha Kan lashed out her in a joking but kind of mean way lol

I’ll have to snap it for you lol
283E62D4-A9F3-4AEA-8717-17B06790F7C7.jpeg
9C6E9F8F-4F12-402F-813C-7A7FAB1CD147.jpeg

Her nose and puddgy face just do not appeal to me. Used to find her cute but among the other child actresses of her generation she is aging the worst. Also I agree on Cheer. Never struck me as a N'ek. It's same about Pang, Pear and Mo
Kwan was never pretty nor attractive to me.. don’t know how people claim her beauty this beauty that lol haha her very round/stubby face is not very appealing. :confused0::confused0:

~~

Yes, adding Min P to this list. Just her face/mouth is no. I can’t really watch her unfortunately.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I’ll add Mew Lalita. It angered me so much when she always get paired up with Willy. lol Something about her nose bothered me. Another actress I don’t think pretty is Aff. I can’t finish any of her lakorn except Jumlery Rak.

xodxo

Lol—Aff is her big nose. Naturally I don’t find her pretty either but she was pretty in JLR. Lol but I do like her smile. Lol

Mew L— it’s her acting I love with Willy. Look wise, she would fall at the bottom.

Last edited:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Lol—Aff is her big nose. Naturally I don’t find her pretty either but she was pretty in JLR. Lol but I do like her smile. Lol

Mew L— it’s her acting I love with Willy. Look wise, she would fall at the bottom.
It’s the hair. Aff hair is nice in Jumlery Ruk. Her face is very blah. :yawn::yawn:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, she looks straight up like a GUY :eek: and funny enough, after Kan complimented Mew, Cheer came to ask, what about me? Hahaha Kan lashed out her in a joking but kind of mean way lol

I’ll have to snap it for you lol
View attachment 14525
View attachment 14524

Kwan was never pretty nor attractive to me.. don’t know how people claim her beauty this beauty that lol haha her very round/stubby face is not very appealing. :confused0::confused0:

~~

Yes, adding Min P to this list. Just her face/mouth is no. I can’t really watch her unfortunately.
Min and Teaw look so similar, how could you not like Min, but like the other?? Lol

xodxo

Min and Teaw look so similar, how could you not like Min, but like the other?? Lol
I don’t really lol Taew is okay but I wouldn’t say I find her pretty. She’s refreshing, sometimes funny cute but not exactly pretty lol

Min— I don’t even know how to describe it lol