Actresses you don't consider "pretty"

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
definitely pim pimprapa.pim pimprapa. pim pimprapa. pim pimprapa!!!(just my personal opinion). I feel like shes too fake yet the ugliest. plus don't like he attitude

P

PrincessKarina

uhm for me...for now....

Kim
Anne
Jeab
Pancake
Bella
Kwan
Esther and many more TBD...

plz don't throw rocks at me :(
LOL! I laughed at your last statement! Fine fine fine I won't throw rocks at you! I agree with your list for the most part... :)

P

PrincessKarina

sad to think that prettiness is the sole reason for someone to be classified as being of nangek material or not. I hope this is not the direction the lakorn worlds are heading to because, I can think of so many not stunningly beautiful actresses but can blow u away with their acting skills namely AnneT.

heh so a girl being (looks) taller and bigger than the guy automatically makes her not pretty, thank goodness im not too tall!
Agree! Like Nadech and Yaya. Oh my goodness! Yaya is not fat but she is big boned and tall so that made Nadech look short and weird!

P

PrincessKarina

True. He looks better with new nittha in my opinion
Yes I agree Nadech looks better and more manly with petite actresses like Mew and Taew! :) With Yaya, Kim and Patricia, OH MY GOODNESS! They made Nadech looked small and boyish! :eek:

Transun

sarNie Egg
definitely pim pimprapa.pim pimprapa. pim pimprapa. pim pimprapa!!!(just my personal opinion). I feel like shes too fake yet the ugliest. plus don't like he attitude
you never see the pictures when pim is a child, her beauty is natural, i love her face, eyes, mouth and nose

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
you never see the pictures when pim is a child, her beauty is natural, i love her face, eyes, mouth and nose
Ok we're all entitled to our own opinion and it not the end of the world if u like her and I dont. After all the thread does say" actress u don't consider pretty". I think she's not pretty and not so perfect. And it seem like ur a new member of pim fan since u don't know much about the way she treat mek and how she's picky with lakorn. And how she treat elder.
Plus I have seen a picture of when she was a child and sorry I have to say she's not all that. I've seen a cuter and better natural beauty than pim. And at time she looks like an alien.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha...thread like these are a riot. I like reading different opinions and it is pretty neat how it is all over the place, then again that is why thread exist in the first place. Not one single thread where everyone agrees on everything.

Beauty is just the outside layer. Sometimes, when the question is asked I tend to look deeper than the outside appearance and even if she is stunning most times I find the person unattractive. And there are times, I caught myself not really looking at what is in front but what's not and my answer is based on that. Anyhow, beauty is tricky.

Transun

sarNie Egg
Ok we're all entitled to our own opinion and it not the end of the world if u like her and I dont. After all the thread does say" actress u don't consider pretty". I think she's not pretty and not so perfect. And it seem like ur a new member of pim fan since u don't know much about the way she treat mek and how she's picky with lakorn. And how she treat elder.
Plus I have seen a picture of when she was a child and sorry I have to say she's not all that. I've seen a cuter and better natural beauty than pim. And at time she looks like an alien.
i saw a lot of clip about pim in lakorn, i dont feel she is picky, i think mek is younger pim than 1 years old, if they dont have relationship, mek calls pim is sister

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
When taking the nice personality factor out, I prefer charisma and charming over just pretty or beautiful.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mo Monchanok. I think she is good at acting but she's not the prettiest.
I agree. I’m not digging her looks or talents. I don’t click with her. :rolleyes:
Hahah I understand the don’t clicking part lol but Mo is actually a cutie if considering all the people from one31 they got nobody cute looking anymore... right now all they got is Mo and Vill but even these two are vanishing. Vill was soooo gorgeous when she debuted but Idk what happened to her anymore

P

PrincessKarina

Hahah I understand the don’t clicking part lol but Mo is actually a cutie if considering all the people from one31 they got nobody cute looking anymore... right now all they got is Mo and Vill but even these two are vanishing. Vill was soooo gorgeous when she debuted by Idk what happened to her anymore
I was going to say it seems Vill may be going backwards! Just my thoughts! But Mo? I just think she’s too skinny. Her bony body disturb me too much where I cannot concentrate on her talents! Lol.