sarNie Hatchling
Cherry
Pancake
Kimberly
Benz P.
Cheer
Margie
Joy R.
*all the ones I can think of now. Idk they just aren't pretty in my eyes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I tried my best to like Mint C but somehow I couldn't. In 4 HJHKK she looked soooo weird, when she smiles, when she talks, when she puts loads of makeup. Somehow I can't like her but she acts well

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
this thread is rather interesting what some people find attractive or  pretty in others. Everyone has diverse opinions, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.  Of course there are thai dara's that i find aesthetically unappealing but that isnt a big deal to me as when they demonstrate ugly personalities . Or ruin potentially great dramas with shallow and predictable acting.

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
i used to think about these girls below.

kimberley--i used to think she was plain but god as time goes by, she has grown to be a very very pretty girl. she is glowing on TV!
yaya--she was never pretty to me, she's still not pretty but with the right make up, she looks different, occasionally better
chalida--i used to think she was pretty but omg, over the years, no, she's not pretty
taew-she's funny, i still need to find her beauty
pat--i dont see her beauty at all besides she's tall
bella-this girl wears too much make up!
mew n--this girl i thought was soooo pretty in Sai See Plerng, but bts she's very average
preem--no, not even good looking

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pancake
Aum P.
Namtarn
Cheer
Tubtim
Preem
Ja
Taew
Mew Lalita
Kob
Janie

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Anne Thongprasom - Not that she's unattractive but I never thought she was pretty. She was cuter in her younger days and now, she's not aging very gracefully.
Kimberley - I find her to be the least attractive of all the 4HJHKK girls. When she first debuted where she was pretty skinny, I thought she was okay looking but now she's very masculine looking to me. 
Matt Peeranee & Sammy Cowell - I love them both as actresses but I don't consider them to be very pretty. 
Mew Nittha, Taew Nattapohn, Aff Taksaorn - Very awkward facial structures and very plain without the help of the right makeup
Charbelle - Not attractive at all in my eyes
Mo - Very average looking but nothing about her looks stands out
Vill & Wawwa - Both have very doll-like, anime features that just doesn't appeal to me 
Kwan - For whatever reason, I find her to be very unusual looking
Gale - She's an awesome supporting actress but isn't a looker

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie : her face looks too plastic now so her smile looks extremly hard now

Cheer : the problem not that she is plain but she lacks a lot of charisma

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dthaient said:
i used to think about these girls below.

kimberley--i used to think she was plain but god as time goes by, she has grown to be a very very pretty girl. she is glowing on TV!
yaya--she was never pretty to me, she's still not pretty but with the right make up, she looks different, occasionally better
chalida--i used to think she was pretty but omg, over the years, no, she's not pretty
taew-she's funny, i still need to find her beauty
pat--i dont see her beauty at all besides she's tall
bella-this girl wears too much make up!
mew n--this girl i thought was soooo pretty in Sai See Plerng, but bts she's very average
preem--no, not even good looking
:lol: The way you describe them...so funny.  I'm laughing even though a few you listed here are very pretty to me.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I think Mint Natwara Wongwasana is really ugly..... Sorry. I know that's harsh, but I couldn't stand her in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Which was a horrible lakorn, btw. Got me so angry, I didn't bother finishing it), Raeng Pradtanah, and Game Rai Game Ruk! I don't even know how she became famous. She's also a horrible actress. People must be blind.

Okay, I'm done ranting.
:lmao3: Mint N has grown on me & I think her acting as improved a lot. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Actresses usually get thinner as they progress in the Thai entertainment industry.  Kim...she gets thicker  :lmao3: and I like that.  She looks smaller in ARO than in MLM though.  Her head is usually bigger than her leading men's.  She's big boned.  

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually this is not about getting smaller or thicker her bodyline has not changed for me but just in the latest videos I have seen those traits are bigger namely compared to TH it is not like that