Actresses who still won't do a real kiss

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Theres only a few left. I noticed that most actresses nowadays have upgraded to real kisses. A majority of the newbies do real kisses too.

Aff Taksaorn
Kob Suvanunt (she stopped acting though but throughout her whole career she did fake kisses)
Kwan Usamanee (she only did a real kiss with Weir then she stopped doing kisses)
Aom Piyada (i think)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
True...first kiss ive seen was with Weir...:)
rewatched it soo many times :p ahahha

gahh she never gave Win's lips a chance!
2 lakorns with him and no kiss ! tsktsk ><
OFF TOPIC LOL

I don't know who else?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree all u girls above about Aff had seen her in lakorn 4 awhile now but never
saw a real kiss between her and co-star

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i think most all thai actresses never done real kiss before, it was just the angle or just slight patch on the lips. even kissing on the cheek was considered inappropriate. but actresses i dont think will ever do french/real kisses are:

1. Kob S (the Most conservative image girl in dramas&real life)

LOL I think that's all. Hahahah I cannot think of anyone else.

--I think Aff is not that conservative compared to others; I really think she would do a real kiss if required, maybe just not with Aum because both are so close! LOL and she has a BF!!!

Noon never did French either! I've never really seen french/real kiss on Thai lakorn exclude movies.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i think most all thai actresses never done real kiss before, it was just the angle or just slight patch on the lips. even kissing on the cheek was considered inappropriate. but actresses i dont think will ever do french/real kisses are:

1. Kob S (the Most conservative image girl in dramas&real life)

LOL I think that's all. Hahahah I cannot think of anyone else.

--I think Aff is not that conservative compared to others; I really think she would do a real kiss if required, maybe just not with Aum because both are so close! LOL and she has a BF!!!

Noon never did French either! I've never really seen french/real kiss on Thai lakorn exclude movies.
No, Noon did a real kiss with Paul.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I think Kob did a real kiss once with Andrew. (I'm only 75% sure though)

Well, depends on what we consider real. It was lips on lips in their case.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've never seen aff do a real kiss yet.. but if she does.. i want her to kiss with aum ahahaha XD.. lol j/k..

i don't think i've seen margie do a real kiss yet too.. hmm..

ehhhh can't think anymore.. im blank XD

Mann

I think Noon did a real kiss with Paul then she stopped unless the one with Oil -- Sadtree Tee Loke Leurm was a real kiss.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i know a lot of newbies havent done real kiss like mint chalida, sammie bunthita? i cant think of any now.