Actresses and actors (not newbies) that still needs to improved their acting.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol...like everyone of them...hahaa...j/k

The majority of actors n actresses gets in bcuz of the looks more than talent, but not all great actors/actresses r all that great...lol they improved over the years, even if they didn't improve much they at least did in some certain areas. It seems more like a "I favor this actor and he's the best actor", when someone else is thinking "dude that guy suck." Also like those "OMG she is so this and all that, pretty and very talented, when someone else is going, "OMG just shoot me already! lol when is this gonna end."

Anyway...even though I didn't watch WWHJ, but Pinky's not bad...she's actually good and she had improve in most areas of acting. It takes years for one actor n actress to be on top like Ken & Ann. Do did you know how long they had been trying n still they are trying even more.

But anyway...i think it's mostly based on everyone's view and how see each star...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Kudos to whoever mentioned Poo. She cannot act, period.

Mart is only good for comedy roles, put him in a drama and it's disastrous.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow there is a lot i could name... but hmm..

nat morris.. i havent seen him lately but hopefully his acting is better.. >_<..

jiep or jieb watever her name is... the one who plays Im in ching chang.. omg!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have never seen jieb in any drama but when I watched CC..she seemed lifeless. She come across as being just there.

Yes, like most have stated it all depends on the individuality. I can find someone that I like and watching them based on my likeness I think that person can act circle around others...but if someone else doesn't like her/him they will find faults and think that person can't act or isn't all that good looking.

I think the challenges are there for most. There's always room for improvement. How boring is it be soooo...good and perfect? LOL. Because then where else can you go? Beside coming down right?

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I agree!! Poo Praiya really really really needs improvement
when it comes to her acting. So far none of her lakorns have
been able to draw me in and make me see her acting abilities.

The only guy I can think of right now is Por T. I don't know why
but the way he acts seem awkward to me. He's good but every
now and then he has his bad moments.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
The exact newbies especially Best!

Aof chanapol, his acting is too clumsy.

Mart K. His acting is annoying

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aof C, Poo P, &Best. They pop in my mind first. LOL

Defending Pancake! I think shes a great actress!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for men:
vee
stefan or whatever is name now
mart k
nat m

for women:
poo p of course
best a
vill w (robot look at her lakorn with mos)
yardthip is only good when she's bitchy
pancake (always same role)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Pancake does get the same roles doesn't she?
The rich girl with a tough exterior, who is feisty, but really sensitive
I don't know, from the lakorns I've watched, that's what seems to be the kind of roles she plays

As for the newbies, it's obvious they need more improvement, so I will give them time to prove themselves

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
for men:
vee
stefan or whatever is name now
mart k
nat m

for women:
poo p of course
best a
vill w (robot look at her lakorn with mos)
yardthip is only good when she's bitchy
pancake (always same role)
You got that down sista! I am with you. \m/ (-__-) \m/

greentea

sarNie Egg
I thought you excluded the newbies? What do you consider NEW? To me, Mart is still new to acting, so I don't criticise him. I think he's doing a great job. Yes he needs improvement, but it's not so bad to the point where I can't stand it.

However, there is one person who I personally think CANNOT act at all. And she has been in the industry for ever. I have never ever gone beyond the first few episodes with her movies. I have always tried to give her a chance, especially because she is paired up with some decent guys, but to no avail, she still can't act. I'm referring to Noon Woranuch!!! She really can't ACT. She has very limited facial expressions. I just can't watch her movies. I remember a few years back, Andrew Gregson was paired up to play with her, and I was so bummed out coz Andrew is really good and Noon is talentless. However, Andrew backed out and the media claimed t was because he didn't want to work with Noon. Well, if it's true, I wouldn't blame him.

But, there are so many thai stars who can't act for peanuts but they're stars because they look good. When they can act really well, they're accused of all sorts of scams eg. Chakrit. There are very few talented actors in Thailand eg. Benz, Ann, Ken,

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Are you serious? I really think Noon's a great actress. She may not be the best of the best, but there are far worse ones out there on TV. And Chakrit? Oh my, you went there.

solin

sarNie Adult
Except for Ann Thongprasom, Ken Theeradeth, Andrew Gregson, Chakrit Yamnarm, Noon Woranuch and Poh Nattawut who are really good, other actors still can improve their acting lol.
But actors who really need to improve are :
- Poo Praiya : this girl can't act !
- Pancake Khemanit : she has always the same expression.
- Nat Nattarat
- Newbies of CH5 : View, Son, Best and Peung
- Vee Verapart : how can he be p'ek lol.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Vill, two lakorn no improvement

Poo, i don't know y she's nang'ek, like her better as n'rai

Pancake, girl need to try some different roles

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Actresses and actors (not newbies) that still needs to improved their acting. Your Thoughts???

Actress:
Pinky: She’s been in this industry for quite long, and her acting is still boring and lacking. It’s so bad in her latest lakorn with Weir. Take a break and practice!! Newbie Tarn’s versatile acting over powers hers.

Actors:

Mart K.: How did he become a leading male actor? Acting is not for him.
There are wayyyyy worst actresses and actors, and yet you wanna pick on Pinky and Mart?? I love Pinky. And Mart is not bad. Tarn's acting was annoying as hell in WWHJ. Anybody can be a great actress if all they had to do was be annoying, scream, yell, and act like a bitch. And by the time she wasn't annoying, she died, so she doesn't matter. Anyways, that's just my opinion. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG….Pinky is not that bad. I didn’t like her until WWHJ. I honestly thought she did a GREAT job. She made me feel so much pain. She still needs to improve in other areas though. To me, she couldn’t keep her acting consistent. Overall, she definitely has won me over.

Now Pancake…I have not seen any of her lakorns. I just can’t put any effort into her. I can’t get pass 1 episode. Her acting is very dry to me. The way she expresses her emotions doesn’t get me at all.

Poo P…OMFG! I can’t stand her. Girl can’t act for sh**! I watched a little of Dok Bua Kao for the p’ek. I think he’s kinda cute, hehe. She needs to quit. Why is she even n’ek? She’s THAT bad to me.

Noon W. is a freaking AWESOME actress. I love her. Can’t believe someone would dislike her that much. She’s one of the best crying actresses.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^^Pinky was GREAT in WWHJ! I've loved her since SBS. I've never noticed how well, touching, passionate, and beautiful Pinky cries until WWHJ because she portrayed a girl who's been hurt so much. Pinky has been in the acting industry for sucha long time and I'm sure if she had a really difficult role, she could do it. It's not her fault that Ch7 dramas aren't crazy enough. lol. Ch3 and Ch5 dramas are a little too crazy for me sometimes. Like Ann and Aum's drama. It was so crazy to the point that they both said they had to take therapy sessions after the drama in one of their behind the scene interview.

Anyways, same thing for me as well when it comes to Pancake. Her actings are so similar and dull. I can't even force myself to like Pancake even if I wanted to. To me, I think the only reason why Pan is so famous is because she does alot of advertising, marketing, modeling, commercial stuff, etc...on the side. Which I think she is better at than acting. Pan should stick to modeling and drop acting and singing.