Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oval

• Pointy

• Total voters

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
hhehe dont get me wrong...i like p janie too but im just keeping it real..,.she does have a round flat face..at least in my eyes... =D but shes still cute
kinda like as much as i hate to admit it....TIk and Umm arent talllllll guys but i love them...=)
heheh ok. :)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think a flat face is like a round face. if u're face is round than it's flat. i think they are the same. but i still think that all faces have shapes to it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not exactly..Round is round..Flat is flat..Like I said..Pancake is flat and wide..Round is just round..Flat is flat..

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i don't really think there are a certain type of face that are ugly or more beautiful...because people can look beautiful in all face shape...but sometimes you do perfer one over the other.... :lol:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't really think there are a certain type of face that are ugly or more beautiful...because people can look beautiful in all face shape...but sometimes you do perfer one over the other.... :lol:

i agree, it's not their face shapes that make em pretty or ugly, it's their face.
if you got small eyes, big nose and lips like bubba from forrest gump, no face shape is gonna help you.

but if i had to choose i'll choose oval, cause i have an oval face. and i need to boost up my self esteem right now.