Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Square

• Oval

• Pointy

• Total voters
Okies, select people. What face shapes do you consider beautiful and what face shapes do you consider ugly. Keke, pictures of daras representing this would be cool too (if possible).

Beautiful:
- Oval
- Triangle
- Heart

Ugly:
- Round
- Flat
- Square

Let's not for me, cause everyone already knows. Don't wanna stir any trouble... ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im glad to know that alot of ppl have the same taste for both beautiful and what is considered ugly shaped face..

ps...i believed Aff has an oval shaped face...as for the flat one..i am currently looking for one :lol:

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Okies, select people. What face shapes do you consider beautiful and what face shapes do you consider ugly. Keke, pictures of daras representing this would be cool too (if possible).

Beautiful:
- Oval
- Triangle
- Heart

Ugly:
- Round
- Flat
- Square

Let's not for me, cause everyone already knows. Don't wanna stir any trouble... ;)

oval = pinky , kob, pat
triangle= aom p
heart= cherry

my fave would be aom p..i love the shape of her face

round and flat = janie
square = Aff

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Flat PANCAKE!!
Anyways Janie has a round face. but i dont think its flat. ILOVEP'JANIE!! no dissing! hehehe. ;)
So I'll ignore all the negative comments about her face. hehe

sirena

sarNie Adult
pancake shape face

and the actress pancake

im sorry i dnt like her

and if u liek her im sorry

sirena

sarNie Adult
Flat PANCAKE!!
Anyways Janie has a round face. but i dont think its flat. ILOVEP'JANIE!! no dissing! hehehe. ;)
omg i didnt know ppl said pancake b4 me opps

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there's a difference between round and just flat lol..Pancake isn't round at all..Her face is just wide and flat..And round face to me isn't ugly..Since its the natural look for Thai's anyways..Within the blood for centuries..Just depends how people look at it..Round and flat..Big difference there lol..But anyways...Whose next..? lol..

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Flat PANCAKE!!

hhehe dont get me wrong...i like p janie too but im just keeping it real..,.she does have a round flat face..at least in my eyes... =D but shes still cute
kinda like as much as i hate to admit it....TIk and Umm arent talllllll guys but i love them...=)

Aum, tall? LOL, there's this comedian called "Yok Yek" and he's like 210 cm tall!!! God, Aum is not tall. Pinky standing next to Aum makes him look way short. A tall p'eak would be someone like Vee & Vier, not Aum. LOLs...

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Aum, tall? LOL, there's this comedian called "Yok Yek" and he's like 210 cm tall!!! God, Aum is not tall. Pinky standing next to Aum makes him look way short. A tall p'eak would be someone like Vee & Vier, not Aum. LOLs...

hhahahah no no u got me mistaken...what i meant to say is that i love umm but im not dellusional nor blinded by love enough to see that hes NOT tall at all.....
cuz i was saying...i like Janie and thnk shes cute but she still got a round flat face

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hhehe dont get me wrong...i like p janie too but im just keeping it real..,.she does have a round flat face..at least in my eyes... =D but shes still cute
kinda like as much as i hate to admit it....TIk and Umm arent talllllll guys but i love them...=)

LOL me too ms piggle thats unconditional love right there!!

LMAO asianfemale...i hella cracked up too when i read that..