actors with style

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like romes sense of style. he always wear them dress suits that make him look extra hot :drool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Right now I've got two actors in mind. Aum and Tik!

^^Omg, don't Tik look so hot here.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i think my hottie Ken have style. Ken looks hot and amazing in anything he wear :wub: :drool: hmmmmm....both him and Chakrit have killer style!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chakrit has a great sense of fashion and style...Rome's style is quite hot too...Pong N. has great blend too...

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... honestly, I have not really seen Thai actors with super great style. At the same time, I have to agree that Rome has great style, and plus he is very hot! Haha =)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Rome,Ken, Aum, Vee, Krit, and Mos have a great style. I'm still thinking maybe I can list more.

boh

sarNie Egg
AUM FO SHO! on that one talk show, he walked out a HOT ASS! i loved his outfit/suit! the way he walks makes him a true model!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
GUYS
aum (whoo...~ hottie)
ken (just so handsome)
au panu (I think he is good looking and under rated seriously) he's not ugly to me at all.... i know ugly keke.

GUY (no,no)
num (so handsome but the clothing just doens't work for me....

THE GALS (JUST WANNA LIST)
aum
kob (sometimes)
jaja
pinky (sometimes)
aom (always dressing so pretty and elegant i like her vintage style.

no,no's
cheer (totally luv her as fan but seriously do not digg her style at all! bad hair due and clothes.
bee n. (sometimes her clothers so ug... saw her on a ruk euy show with cast! and the shoes and dress blah no,no

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
style?...let's remember fans...these stars have stylists who dress them , yes the star has some say...but i think the stylist do a good job of presenting the stars with some really nice outfits to choose from. i mean that's half the work, finding nice garment pieces...as for who have style...the stars who either listen to their smart stylist or make good choices from what their stylist gathers for them...let's see...i agree tik usually...though his long hair has got to go...rome...nice to see him in nice, fitted, but modern suits...hmm...just those two come to mind. sometimes i think chakrit's style is questionable...sorry chakrit fans...gotta be honest.

as for the actresses...i don't know. most of them are not so consistent. i mean sometimes it is a total hit, and sometimes...no matter how pretty the actress is, an ugly dress on a pretty girl is still an ugly dress. when i see some actresses at an event, their dresses are not so hot. sometimes they're over the top...for example...feathers? for that i blame both the actress and the stylist...bad choices from the beginning. but actresses sometimes hit and miss...and hey i can understand it's tough to be a chick and keep up w/ fashion...but don't you think b/c they have help they should often hit more than miss...oh well...let's me know they're human too... ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ANY ACTOR THAT PUTS ON A SUiT & ROCKS iT HAS STYLE! ;) :p :drool:

BUT PERSONALLY i LiKE VEE, ARNUS, AUM, TiK, NAM...

sirena

sarNie Adult
i think thai has pretty cute style

as 4 girl i like noon S.

not becuz she my current fav act but her style is pretty :D