Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yardthip - this girl kind of looks older than her age like a 20+
Matt - looks maturer than her age
Cherry - old but pretty
Rome - this guy is one of the very mature look rather than his age

kulyia

RUK
mark barry lol, kim and yardthip, weir kwan. but i still like them as actor and actresses

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
You know I think it may be the way they are dressed. Some of them are dressed very mature, some are wearing things some people don't really wear until they're in their 30's. I don't know, when you're in your 20's you're supposed to have more fun w/ your look, more color, more whimsy...some actresses aren't dressed like that. Idk if that is their personal style or they are professionally styled to look that way.

I agree w/ the comments about Kim, and as for Weir, I think dude aged appropriately. In his early lakorns, he did look very young, and now he looks more manly (that is, more muscle mass...hehehe). I think his face aged appropriately too, b/c before it was so baby faced. I like Weir now, more so than back then, just my two cents.

Yeah- my 700th post! :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i actually don't know the exact age of a lot of actors i watch. i think a lot look older maybe due to makeup or whatnot:
Ann T
Yaya
Kim V.
Mark

yet the thing is that once they hit those "older" age they don't age any more, get what i'm saying lol
like Ann might look mid-thirties, but she probably won't start looking any older even after that, it's like a lot of thai actors just don't age past that prime beautiful look. like Joy R. she has always been gorgeous and is not looking any older yet.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I think Om, Poo, Pancake, Yaya and Kimberly look older than their ages. Must be cuz of the roles they take on.

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
Yaya, Kim, their pretty but damn their young. Mew from Wanalee I think that her name and Mint N. I think she really really old.