Actors That Don't Look Their Age...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
To me Pancake looks older than her age

She sure does...I didn't know she was that young...Fang too, she looked older than Bie in HJS.

Poor Aof, looks older than the guys in his group when he's the youngest...

I first watched Vicky in Yod Ya Yee, and I thought she was older than Janie, especially in Sapai Look Toong...but she's the same age.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
She sure does...I didn't know she was that young...Fang too, she looked older than Bie in HJS.

Poor Aof, looks older than the guys in his group when he's the youngest...

I first watched Vicky in Yod Ya Yee, and I thought she was older than Janie, especially in Sapai Look Toong...but she's the same age.
lol y u feel sorry for aof? he don't feel sorry for himself lol

jt89

sarNie Egg
yeap! yeap! believe it...I'm a fool-proof D2B fan...so dun worrie ehehe...the heck..he can probably pick up some girls in high school and look their age...
I was shocked that Beam's the oldest of D2B while watching At 10 a few years back. I've always thought he was the youngest. He is such a cutie.

And I agree with most comments here. Biggest shock for me would be Mos - mid 30. :eek:

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Kade Tarntup and Tle Tawan Jarujinda are both 30 (at least), but they still look cute and young, that's why they always get cute roles with fresh nang ek (newbies).

mizzm

sarNie Egg
I think the aging process has a lot to do with genetics and lifestyle. If you live a healthy lifestyle and have the $ to do it well, of course you will look like you age gracefully and if you have good genes to go with it, that further slows down the aging process. And not only that, but people who are in the limelight tend to feel the pressure to stay thin and looking young in order to maintain their fame and fortune. So, we can see celebrities admitting to eating whatever they want or not excercising, and still look good? But exactly how much of that is true? True some people can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound. But then there is still the question of state of the art medicine and technology which can create "the fountain of youth" for only those who can afford it (i.e. plastic surgery, concentrated anti-aging facial creams, best of fitness trainers, etc.); and the rest of us normal people can't afford go with simple conventional ways of anti-aging. That's my two cents on aging of celebrities.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Isn't Pancake like barely 20 though? :huh: Definetly Ken looks older than his age, hes only 28, i believe.