Actors That Don't Look Their Age...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, so I'm watching Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar and realized that Mos looks like he's barely aging, while Num, who is his age, looks older than ever...Patson too who is aging very well, and the three are the same age, but I think Num doesn't age well...

It surprises me how someone like Pancake is 22, but she looks older than that...Cherry and Janie are the same age, but somehow Cherry looks a lot older...

Women like Ann T. and Aom who are older than most of the N'eks, but they still look good, even better as they get older...

Men like Ken, Oil, and Paul looked like they were 18 when they were in their early 20s...but now that they're all pushing 30, they look even more handsome than they could possibly look...Ken of course beats everyone hands down, in the aging process.

Can you tell that Joy S. is the same age as Aom? I couldn't...she looks the same as she did in Ruk Khon Deaw Jenjira.

It's crazy to watch lakorns and see the younger girls look less pretty and older than the actual older women...and to watch men of the same age look as if they were years apart.

It's also crazy how they can make young actors look old for some roles, and old actors look young...like letting a 27-year-old Aum Atichart play a thirty-something Harit...and making him look older than Aff and Joy S. even though he's younger...

Who do you think doesn't look their age?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's true, but I found out that you can't actually give numbers to a person's age. If I had to guess my sisters age, I wouldn't be able to give her a number lol

Ex:
Anne T... mid 30's?
Krit... mid 30's?
Ken... early 30's?
Paul... mid 30's?
Kob... mid/late 30's???
Aum P... mid/late 20's...?
Benz P... like... early 30's...?
Aum A... mid/late 20's...
Por T... mid/late 20's...
Mart... mid 20's....

those would be my random guesses... if i really had to give numbers lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's true, but I found out that you can't actually give numbers to a person's age. If I had to guess my sisters age, I wouldn't be able to give her a number lol

Ex:
Anne T... mid 30's?
Krit... mid 30's?
Ken... early 30's?
Paul... mid 30's?
Kob... mid/late 30's???
Aum P... mid/late 20's...?
Benz P... like... early 30's...?
Aum A... mid/late 20's...
Por T... mid/late 20's...
Mart... mid 20's....

those would be my random guesses... if i really had to give numbers lol

Ann T. is actually 32
Krit is 30
Ken is 29
Paul is 30
Kob is 30
Aum P. is 30
Benz is 28
Aum A. is 27
Por is 30
and I don't know who Mart is

It is true...everyone thinks I'm 18 when I'm way past that...but just an observation how some age better than others...and some age too quickly

onahc

sarNie Elites
kob and aum p look young for their age. aff looks her age. ken, krit, benz, and ann t looks older than their age, most thai daras look older than their age.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
2 words: Plastic surgery.

I'm not saying all of them. Some of them are naturally young looking. I think it' s an asian trait, majority of us tend to look younger than we really are.

I'm not good at spotting plastics but Aum P is just too obvious. To me Aum P looks young because she has a lot of work done.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Margie, I tought she was in her mid 20s and I end up knowing that she is only 18.

Num if I had never known that he was a Thai actor I would probably say he is in his late 20s.

Janie and Cherry are the same age but to me, Cherry seems a whole lot older than Cherry.

Pancake looks about the age she is now but before she looked like she was in her mid 20s.

Kob you could tell she is aging so-so. The latest lakorn I last watched of her was with Stefan (their 1st lakorn together) and she looked so much older than Stefan.

Gee I can go on forever but I'll stop ranting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Marissa Anita if -.-" Lol for sure I posted a thread about her earlier but I think she looks just as she did in her lakorn with Kong .. I was like 10 when I saw that lakorn! LOL and I'm like 20 now!

Dude.. I think it is an asian trait some women tend to look younger than their actual age... my husband on the other hand looks like 30 people think he's my dad and I get mistaken for a 14-16 year old on some occasions freaking 11-12 Lol even some sarNies have mentioned it before .. well in my recent photos of course not LOL -.-" I'm like wth... but I guess its normal for texans.. because the hispanic chicks tend to look older than their age so with asians it's vice versa like my sister who is 17 she can easily be mistaken for a 9-10 year old My other sister who is 16 depends on how she tie her hair .. if she leaves it normal you can easily mistake her for a 10 year old also

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised margie is younger then me! i thought she looked like she was in her twenties also. rome looks older for his age. por, God, i keep thinking he's so young but he's already 30. honestly, i thought aum was older then por but turns out he's younger then aff and por.

i remember last year when i was 20, in the library a librarian asked me to join a teen reading club for middle schools...hahaha...i told her i was 20. she told me she thought i was a 16 year old. hahahahah...

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i agree that num does not age well. he used to be really cute when he was younger.
ken of course ages well.
mos still looks the same.
aum looks younger than her age.

I'm not saying all of them. Some of them are naturally young looking. I think it' s an asian trait, majority of us tend to look younger than we really are.

I'm not good at spotting plastics but Aum P is just too obvious. To me Aum P looks young because she has a lot of work done.
she did? what'd she get done?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real margie look older to some of yah? she look like she 16 to me LOL and mos is gettin old to me. p'oh is 30 and he look WAY younger so do por t.

Mae

sarNie Adult

I absolutely agree!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
here's my random list from the top of my head...

Looks Younger Than Their Age

-Ken: somehow i have tis mind set tat he's 28 and will always be 28...lol
-Aom Phiyada: she's so cute....can't believe she's 32 already
-Por T: Goodness he looks like a kid
-Beam D2B: can u believe it he's like 28 tis year
-Dan D2B: he'll alwaise be my lilo dimple boi
-Mos: can't believe he's older than Num S.
-Kob S: This girl is like aging backward or someting...i remember watching her since i was 6!!
-Captain: Wow! he's alreadie 32
-Joy S. & Joy R.: These two gals...juz totally gain beauty w/ age

Looks Older Than Their Age:

-Margie: my mouth dropped wen i found out she's like a year older than I am
-Aum A.: wow! serious? i thought he was my Ken's age...only 27...oh my! (younger than Beam Kawee?)
-Chakrit: he looks mature for 30...
-Stefan: he looks older than he reallie is..juz i see him kinda childish cuz his acting is kinda bad..

solin

sarNie Adult
Margie looks older : I was shocked by discovering she's younger than me.
Pancake also looks older than what she's.
Cherry...she really looks old sometimes but still pretty.
Rome looks a little more older than his age.

Ken is still so young and handsome !
Aom P looks like more 25-27.
Rita : I didn't even guess she's in her late 20s until last year lol.

onahc

sarNie Elites

Not true, others had as much work done as Aum P, even more maybe but they still look old.