ACTORS AND ACTRESSES THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF SEEING ONSCREEN

solin

sarNie Adult
So do I ! If someone els doesn't think the same way and say mean things about my favorite stars, I don't care because the most important is that I like them and that I know why, and also because I can also say mean things to another star.
Plus, I think that sometime it can be benefit to listen the "anti-fans" because is a good way to discuss and to exchange our opinions...It's like to be in a debat lol...There is no reason to be offended by bad reflections and criticisms ; the only thing to do is to argument your opinion !...and to not to be mean in from of the star itselfs.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
And to all those people who are trying to 'solve' the problem, I agree with iluvnumandoil. Take your own advive. And, for people who disagree with me, you can say whatever you want. I'm not shallow, say whatever you wish.
were not shallow just bias :lol:

Sana

sarNie Egg
Ann T. is awesome actress, but I like to see new star in Lakorn remake.
Pat - Her acting is the same, too much of her. I think some time she over act.
Kob S.
Pancake
Kwan

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
weir, yardthip, & JANIE T!!!!
How do you get tired of Janie when she is only in 1-2 lakorns a year.
All I have to say is PANCAKE.
She gets promoted a lot.
Unlike Janie who only has 2 lakorns a year or maybe even 1.
Enough said. :)

BTW: Nong Grace I love your banner and avatar :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
to me...i tired of seeing pancake cause she always plays a role that is rich, and ann the same

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
my number one couple that i'm getting tired of seeing is...... VEE & KOB!!!!

lol..Hey, there is another topic about the couples that u r tired of watching...this is the topic for actors and actresses..ur in the wrong section...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
lol..Hey, there is another topic about the couples that u r tired of watching...this is the topic for actors and actresses..ur in the wrong section...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honestly I dont get tired of P'Ann. I love her shes the best!
And I think she plays different roles not all the same. But thats only what I think.

ann plays the same character? shes one of the few actress who is diverse. you dont see her playing repetitive roles all the time. i could list a whole bunch..
AMEN, SISTAS!!! SHE BLOWS MY MIND EVERY TIME I SEE HER!! AND THE WAY THIS WOMAN NEVER AGES!! IS SHE A SUPERHUMAN OR SOMETHING?? HAHAHA...MAN, I LOVE HER.

AS FOR THE PERSON I NEVER REALLY CARED FOR TO BEGIN WITH...THAT WOULD BE PANCAKE. TO BE HONEST, I'M NOT SURE HOW HER ACTING IS, BUT I AM A TAD ANNOYED BY HER. haha

TO PANCAKE: IF YOU'RE A REALLY NICE PERSON IN REAL LIFE, I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY. :blush:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
WELL, THANKS EVERYBODY FOR REPLYING HERE, YOUR OPINIONS ARE YOURS AND MINES ARE MINES, AND YEAH I DO TAKE MY OWN ADVICE THAT'S WHY THEY'RE MINE. I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE GET SO OFFENDED WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DISLIKE THEIR FAVORITE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES. IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME.
If it doesn't bother you then, you wouldn't have started the thread.. like what other says, if you don't like it, then just don't watch it. It's not like you're force to watch it. If you don't like a certain actors or actresses, just avoid them. I don't watch dramas with people that i don't like in it, i just avoid them.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i dont ever get sick or tired of any actors/actresses. if i like them, i'll watch them no matter how many lakorns i've seen them played in.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHA FUNNY, I GUESS MY OPINION REALLY BOTHERED SOME OF YOU PEEPS, AND DIDN'T I SAY THIS WAS FOR ENTERTAINING NOT FOR HATERS, NOT EVERYBODY'S GONNA LIKE YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS OR ACTOR SO WHY CAN'T YOU GET OVER IT. OH BY THE WAY, THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES I DON'T LIKE I DON'T WATCH THEM, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO WATCH THEM FROM THE BEGINNING TO TELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, I DON'T DISLIKE ANYONE OUT OF THE BLUES. ITS NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE, I JUST DON'T FIND THEIR ACTING REAL ENOUGH, THAT'S IT. BUT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, GROW UP AND TRY TO SOLVE IT FOR YOURSELF. HEY IT'S MY THREAD, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TOPIC THEN DON'T REPLY TO IT PERIOD.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm, had to put my cents.

Even though I don't watch many lakorns for the past few years, because of time constraints and also chemistry between the actors/actress and of course the storyline.

Let me rant now.

N'ek- Jui, Janie, Pancake, Pat, Namfon P., Yardtip,
They just errk me, why cause they do lakorns back to back and it's annoying seeing them on scene. Hello, directors give the role to someone else please.

(Notice how these are the younger generation of actress/actors)

P'ek- Por T., Win, and some dude who looks hecka girly he did a lakorn with Noon and his latest was the one with Yardtip last year, (not Tye)
They can't act, still can't act and can't act to save their life.

If you're a veteran thai lakorn watcher, you can see that the storylines have been disappointing and downgraded for the past few years. Once in a while there is a hit.

I think Thai Directors/Lakorn Production teams should do it like how they do it in America, make them audition for the roles, versus just picking the main leads.

That's just shows they don't want to work hard enough for the role since it's being given it to them. It can't always be for the ratings. Make a movie that is memorable besides getting good rating.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
yardtip-can't act, not pretty enough, n'rai suits her more like in leh kularb
pat-how bout n'rai too voice suits it? more annoyed at her offscreen cuz she talks too much always cutting people off
rita-can't act and annoying voice!
win
cee
pancake
vee
kob
stefan-can't act annoying!
more...

fun

Expired Sarnie
jekki2chipo I love your two cent input. I totally agree that they need new daras. I think auditions are held for supporting casts but for the main leads, the newbies are not as good as the senior stars not saying all newbies but majority, and yes lakorn has a downfall in their plot and once in a blue moon will there be a good lakorn out per year.