ACTORS AND ACTRESSES THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF SEEING ONSCREEN

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
LIST:
ANN T. - EVEN IF SHE'S A GOOD ACTRESS, SHE PLAYS THE SAME OLD CHARACTER IN EVERY LAKORN
PAT- SHE'S PRETTY, BUT THE ONLY LAKORN THAT I ACTUALLY LIKED HER IN WAS THE ONE WHERE SHE WAS PAIR UP WITH GO, OTHER THAN THAT I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE HER CHARACTER IN OTHER LAKORNS.
NOON S.- I GUESS IT'S JUST HER LOOK, PLAIN ANNOYING

POR TIKSADEE- ONE GOOD LOOKING GUY, BUT I ONLY LIKE HIS LAKORNS WITH NAMFON OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T WANT TO WATCH HIM.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly I dont get tired of P'Ann. I love her shes the best!
And I think she plays different roles not all the same. But thats only what I think.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann plays the same character? shes one of the few actress who is diverse. you dont see her playing repetitive roles all the time. i could list a whole bunch..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm not tired of watching anybody. B/c I don't watch everybody all at the same time to begin with. If you're annoyed. It's you who should take a break. These actors and actresses are simply doing their job. They can't help but accept the roles that ar offered to them. But as, say a typical audience.. we can simply turn off the tv. Be a good student. Go study. Be a good citizen, pay your bills. blah

tinah

sarNie Coma
with anne, she always surprise us with new roles. i say shes one of the lucky actresses who always get good scripts.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
with anne, she always surprise us with new roles. i say shes one of the lucky actresses who always get good scripts.
i totally agree..and like she doesnt struggle to do different roles..i know when some n'eks have to transition themselves to somehting different they dont do as good of a job if they were playing their usual role

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not tired of anyone. I like all of them and there is no such thing of being too tired of someone. They're on screen to entertain you. If you don't want to watch it, then avoid it. That way you can't be tired of them because you haven't seen them onscreen yet. Duh :lol: ! I just realized that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wait, how can fans be bored of Ann when she only has 1-2 lakorns per year? Same goes with Aum too.

I say, even though I love some of the following actresses but really, they're constantly out with lakorns, it becomes a bit too much: Pancake, Pat, Jui, Janie.

I'm sooo going to get bored of Weir's face because he has like what a lakorn with Pancake, Aum, Jui, and so forth that is on the waiting list to air. Oh and Vee too, he's been all around. -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeahh so true tinah!

she doesn't accept just any roles. all the lakorns that i've seen of hers where just amazing! she's not the same weak girl like other nang'eks in lakorns.

ann wants & gets the role where she knows she is gonna shine in & become independent/dominate. ^_^

if i get tired of watching an actor or actress onscreen, i just stop watching their lakorns for a bit. :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
only person i'm tired of seeing is Por...goodness he has lakorn every other slots...Mafia he was in there..a lilo rest then his lakorn w/ Pat...ended..SB took over.now SB is gonna be over and he's back on screen? like wat??

SunStar

sarNie Elites
my number one couple that i'm getting tired of seeing is...... VEE & KOB!!!!

i'm getting tired of these two...even though they're good actors....but they have too much lakorns together....

fun

Expired Sarnie
ann plays the same character? shes one of the few actress who is diverse. you dont see her playing repetitive roles all the time. i could list a whole bunch..
totally agreed with you 100%. if they say she plays the same role over and over, they must have not seen her other ones.

yes, totally ageed again.

i dont get tired of seeing acotrs and actresses onscreen but i get annoyed when they suck in their roles.

but i am tired of seeing kob. her acting has degraded from her past lakorn and that is the reason not that i hate her or anything.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i dun get tired of the actor's/actress cuz i dun watch all the lakorn...if i like it i like it..if no skip...NO MATTER WHAT I THINK EVERY1 WILL PLAY THE SAME/SIMILAR CHARACTERS..CAN'T AVOID...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
this is another bias thread...based on fan fav. ann t does not play repetitive roles....obviously your not a fan of hers
you havent seen alot of her lakorn to say that....my advice is dont tune in sweety and you wont have that problem ;)