Actors/Actresses who work for CH7

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There was a topic for ch3 actors and actresses. I saw this so I said why not post it ch7 actresses and actors up.

credit to: pantip.com

Actresses

Actors

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oil thana is a free agent ..

thanks dancy ^_^

lol.. it looks like they did it by the different generations to newbies.. lol XD.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think with Oil since he went to do ch3 lakorn, ch7 feel Oil isn't a part with them so they don't want to put his pix up....even if he dose lakorn for them in the past. Now it seem like he doing lakorn mostly for ch3 now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think with Oil since he went to do ch3 lakorn, ch7 feel Oil isn't a part with them so they don't want to put his pix up....even if he dose lakorn for them in the past. Now it seem like he doing lakorn mostly for ch3 now.
Awww that's mean

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Agree. Oil's picture should be in there. Did I miss Tle Thanapon?

cecilia

Staff member
^Oil doesn't really have that many success with ch7 .. the only one i remember being success is KKRKKR -- So Sonae belongs to PJJ and since he do a lot of lakorn for them, he tags along with them -- however, he's still a free agent. If it's mean, it's mean of ch7 for not accepting him as a freelance -- not him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like ch7 included their supporting actors/actresses as well so if they take them out and just put their main m'ek/pra'ek then they would have lesser than ch3s. ch3 didnt included their supporting otherwise they would have way more

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
looks like ch7 included their supporting actors/actresses as well so if they take them out and just put their main m'ek/pra'ek then they would have lesser than ch3s. ch3 didnt included their supporting otherwise they would have way more
Will their supporting actors & actresses have play n'ke or p'ke at some point or going too play n'ke or p'ke soon....

Muddie Murda

smile...
I know this is sad to say but .... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? hahaha I only recognize like 8-9 of them. I guess I just realized I do watch more ch 3 lakorn because I knew atleast 80% of their people in their thread.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, this wasn't made by ch7, isn't it? It's a fanmade poster that was posted in pantip. There are several Poly Plus actors in here and they're not in contract with ch7 either. Whoever made this felt like including them any not certain people, I guess.

tinah

sarNie Coma
regardless, they still have lesser stars than ch3. some of them have been n'ek or pra'ek at one point but they dropped to supporting or play as villian nowadays.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea this isn't even close to all.. because i dont even see TLE TAWAN!!!! AHHHHHHH...