Actors/Actresses who work for CH3

cecilia

Staff member
i came across this demographic of ch3 actors list in pantip .. thought I'd share them in here.

credit: pantip

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So many Beautiful womens and Handsome mens ! :D

38 womens and 29 mens. wow. I know there is more than that. lol ahah
Thanks for sharing :)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, there are more than this at ch3 page but these are the one who are p'ek and n'ek atm.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Pinky and Matt, my two favorites now on the same channel. ;D
I love Ch3 faces. There's a lot of variety.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Ch.3 has more SUPERstars that dominate lakorn world, in my opinion. more of the interesting lakorns all have the ch.3 actors & actresses...like those listed above^^ :) <333

yay ch.3!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes Pinky is with ch3 now. Glad to see Dome in the list too. Maybe someone will upload more to list. There are some that was miss out.
Hehe ch3 has such a variety faces compared to other channel. but not all the face on the list contracted some can be a free agent. I know who's
one of them are a free agent and works for all channel.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, like Chakrit and Oil (love Oil).

Man, I can't see the diagram for some reason. *sniff, sniff*

So sorry for repetition...

Tik acts for most channels too. Om is with Polyplus, so he can act with any channel as well, since Polyplus shows on a variety of channels (3 and 7).

tinah

sarNie Coma
not only is their quality better but they have alot of variety faces like some has mentioned. so many good looking and talented stars in their channel

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow couldnt the person making this use more recent photos of the actresses lol

i notice that ch3 doesnt have that much guys either but the difference from ch7 is that ch3 just seems to have the more talented ones.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Over all I think ch3 is so much better and more professional than ch7 but dont understand why ch7's lakorn rating are so much higher. Even their sucky lakorn gets a high rating compare to ch3.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Over all I think ch3 is so much better and more professional than ch7 but dont understand why ch7's lakorn rating are so much higher. Even their sucky lakorn gets a high rating compare to ch3.
I'm neutral when it comes to the channels...sometimes ch3 comes out with something good but ch7 does too...and they both have bad lakorns as well. So it just comes down to the lakorn itself, it doesn't matter from which channel.