Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Don't. Never. Again. Pretend I never said anything. About that dude. :mad: :p

Tik also has specific nang'eks who'd match him. Haha. For example short, pretty, cute. The raengest looking nang'ek he's ever been paired up with was Nat. Matt's lookalike. So I think he should be fine with Matt. Haha.
Oh yeah youre the ine who doesnt like Smart lol

Tik and Taew would he a very nice couple. She looks young and cute but in a womanly so Til wouldnt look like a pedo

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Don't. Never. Again. Pretend I never said anything. About that dude. :mad: :p

Tik also has specific nang'eks who'd match him. Haha. For example short, pretty, cute. The raengest looking nang'ek he's ever been paired up with was Nat. Matt's lookalike. So I think he should be fine with Matt. Haha.
I love that lakorn of Tik and Nat. They had sizzling chemistry there, to me it is. I really care if Matt doesn’t get pair with him or Ananda thought. I want to see Ken and actors in her generation pair up more. Got, Pope, and Kennare the ones I want to see her with.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love that lakorn of Tik and Nat. They had sizzling chemistry there, to me it is. I really care if Matt doesn’t get pair with him or Ananda thought. I want to see Ken and actors in her generation pair up more. Got, Pope, and Kennare the ones I want to see her with.
Same same!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's already in a lakorn with Nadech so if she doesn't get to pair up with the other guys in his group, I am perfectly fine with it. Nadech is like the ultimate pra'ek that the fans wants their favorite to starred with...but for Matt I think the excitement is getting the role in MLFAS and the pra'ek is secondary lol.

I actually like Smart with Matt than with Boy. Especially when Smart was young and cute in the lakorn with her. He was just short that's all. Matt would definitely fit with someone like Ken T or Ananda because of her strong features. But...since she look fine with James Ma, the girl probably look good with majority of the guys.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I meant I don’t care if Matt doesn’t get pair with Tik or Ananda. Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just saw the recent photos of Ken's movie and..... just hearts everywhere, haha. #KenMatt

I haven't seen Tik since Singh and I miss him. Too bad I'm not interested in any of his upcoming lakorns. :/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the recent photos of Ken's movie and..... just hearts everywhere, haha. #KenMatt

I haven't seen Tik since Singh and I miss him. Too bad I'm not interested in any of his upcoming lakorns. :/
Yeah Ken lookwd ok in his pics with Toey and then bam those pool pics came out and I'm like . . . where did that come from!??? Haha.

Tik's upcoming lakorns themselves don't interest me, but I'm just excited to see Mew break her little bubble. Haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt's already in a lakorn with Nadech so if she doesn't get to pair up with the other guys in his group, I am perfectly fine with it. Nadech is like the ultimate pra'ek that the fans wants their favorite to starred with...but for Matt I think the excitement is getting the role in MLFAS and the pra'ek is secondary lol.

I actually like Smart with Matt than with Boy. Especially when Smart was young and cute in the lakorn with her. He was just short that's all. Matt would definitely fit with someone like Ken T or Ananda because of her strong features. But...since she look fine with James Ma, the girl probably look good with majority of the guys.
Matt would so fit Ken ! Even think she would challenge him. *sigh* f. Noi is blocking:aloofandbored:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kimmy has such a distinct look that I find it hard to find that one guy who matches her. Haha. Actually I take that back. Ananda is the man who meshes well with her looks.

Ken would totally look good with Bella because Bella looks good with anyone. Haha.
Kimmy best match was Aum Atichart. He looks strong. Baby faced Mark and JJ are her worst onscreen partners

byebye

sarNie OldFart
in my opinion, sadly aff does not look good anymore. she looks really puffy now because of botox and stuff. she just looks like a puffer fish :( i feel bad for saying this because i love aff
Yes, I agree. When I saw a video of her at an even a while back shortly after her divorced, she was so light that I missed the tanner side of her. I always thought she looks better in her olden days (even though back then her nose bothered me). And honestly, when she was a bit darker I thought she had a glow about her, now she lost that glow and turned into just another celebrity trying to be a few shades lighter.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aff will be 40 soon and she is aging as gracefully as Gabriel Union. Beauty knows no age
Aff is definitely not aging gracefully. Haha. Maybe it's because she had a kid and went through stress, but compare her to say Anne, Kat and those other older ladies she is no where near aging gracefully. I still love her no doubt though.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is definitely not aging gracefully. Haha. Maybe it's because she had a kid and went through stress, but compare her to say Anne, Kat and those other older ladies she is no where near aging gracefully. I still love her no doubt though.
Ann looked 50 by SB days already tho :-/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ann looked 50 by SB days already tho :-/
Haha. That's right. Anne has always looked old, so it's actually to her advantage now because she finally looks her age. With the kind of exercise she does I think she looks great and natural. Sure she's got wrinkles and whatnot, but she doesn't have the obvious botox/facial injections look that a lot of older female celebs have. Aka Nat, Ploy. Oh dear.

P

PrincessKarina

Haha. That's right. Anne has always looked old, so it's actually to her advantage now because she finally looks her age. With the kind of exercise she does I think she looks great and natural. Sure she's got wrinkles and whatnot, but she doesn't have the obvious botox/facial injections look that a lot of older female celebs have. Aka Nat, Ploy. Oh dear.
Uh Anne is not aging gracefully in my book! Lol but she sure could look worse. And yes she’s always looked older than her years back then!

P

PrincessKarina

I didn’t know Aff got Botox? Lol she’s my favorite all time Thai actress until she is not active anymore. Then Taew and Mew took over. Regardless I still love Aff. She’s super adorable! @SuzieJ @phatman