Actor from thai boran lakorn "cinderella"

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i want to know who's the pra'ek from thai boran lakorn "cinderella" I don't know the thai name, but it's similar to cinderella. her mom died and then she got married to the prince but the step evil sister have to take advantages of her life...i really want to know the pra'ek and nang'ek in there, can anyone tell me, i think he's very cute and she's very pretty. if you know please update for me...i want to see some pictures of him and her too, and also include the info profile of them too...i'm very appreciate...thank you...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
hmmm..i think you're talking about Pla Boo Tong..but sorry, i was very young when I watched that lakorn, I cannot recall what the p'ek and ne'k looks like..

maijune

SarNie Adult
if you're talking about bla boo tong....p'ek is boy and n'ek(i don't know her name but she no longer play lakorn or boran lakorn)...i don't know if you have seen dok keao which is play by kob and bee....she is the step mom of kob in that lakorn....and yeah during bla boo tong she is very pretty but other lakorns that she play she is not that pretty...