Acting

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
We all know the veterans are the best at what they do. but all these new actors and actresses, who makes the cut for you and who doesn't?
I'll post mine very soon lol I have too much to say.

Kim-is one of the actress I think does very well. Like Alex Randell said, she has crossed over. I think she can handle any role and can establish chemistry with her counterpart even if she can't feel anything. From her facial expressions to her body movements she naturally embodies acting therefore she can easily produce the emotions and make the viewers feel it too. Thumbs up.
Taew-plays her character to the T. For Khun Chai Rachanon I felt she carried the series. Bomb didn't do bad but because he's so long and lengthy it makes him look stiff. Taew's movement and acting would cancel out this awkwardness. Thumbs up.
Yaya-is a really good actress, sad part is she receives storylines where she plays younger roles. Alot younger roles. Those roles makes it hard for the viewers to understand or accept chemistry. Not only that she is not dressed maturely to help the viewers understand she is grown. Thumbs up.
Mint C-is good. I LOVE HER, but it doesn't make my judgement biased. She is progressing and she seems to develop chemistry with her counterparts so easily. I can say the only lakorn I feel didn't meet my standards was Pathapee Leh Ruk, but that was how I came to love her. Neutral.
Bella-so far is doing good. I saw her in the lakorn with Boy and Margie. At first I didn't like how she look and felt she was good as rai material. Her scenes with Boy changed my mind though. At one point in the lakorn I said to myself she can play nangek and she wouldn't be bad. Neutral.
Mint N-should get a nangek role. She can play evil so good. She play good so nice. She's one of the girls I would put on Actresses You Don't Consider Pretty, but I love her now. I watched her in Game Rai Game Ruk because I had no choice (Yadech). Since she has played both good and bad and made me see her in different lights = Thumbs up.
Mew N-is barely starting out and people consider her good. I say I'm going to wait. Neutral.
Pream-hmmmm. I haven't watched her so...Neutral..
Patricia I'm still waiting for Kaen Sanaeha to be over to judge her. Neutral.
Namtarn I haven't watched her. Neutral.
Mai I tried watching her and Wier's lakorn. I couldn't bring myself to continue. Thumbs down.
Min-gets me now and then. I feel Ch7 doesn't really express much.. Their storylines seems to have a repetitive common subject or idea. I feel I haven't seen her in many different atmospheres. Neutral.
Baifern...I only saw her movie with Mario. I think she did great. Thumbs up.

Nadech is one of the best. He can play the mean Khun Charles, grateful Pitt, or nice guy Athit. he's "crossed over". Thumbs up.
Alex-is yum... lol his facial expressions play so well that it makes me feel goosebumps whether he's rai or good. Thumbs up.
Mark, I feel plays his character well. He did great on his first lakorn with Mint and Nadech. He does have raw skills, but I feel there is another level he could reach. Neutral.
Ken-is getting better at acting. He's stiff and seems to be more relax.. Neutral.
James Ma, I wanna say, whew! Oh he's good. :) he doesn't have the looks and for him to make Ronnapee so hot = Thumbs up.
Bomb-is stiff but hopefully he gets better. Neutral.
James J is okay.. I watched parts and bits..I couldnt really get into it.. I don't know why.. Neutral.
Mario not a stranger like Alex. he's good. Thumbs up.
Son(Yuk)..not bad. Neutral.

I know I didn't name all.. but yea.
I bolded my first sentence of this post in order for others to  see the importance of what this post is about. I also will like to add the red bolded information to let our members here know that I am sorry if they are confused as to why people are not putting up veteran actors and actresses' names, but this post is asking about the acting of the newcomers. When I posted this post I made it very clear and with respect that the veterans are and will always be the best at acting! 

Looks-wise?
Guys: Mark, Nadech, Ken Phupoom, Boy Pakorn, Bomb Thanin, Art Pasut
Gals: Kim, Taew (if she's considered a newbie), Sara Legge, Noona, Patricia Good, Namtarn Pichukanna

Acting-wise?
Guys: Mark, Boy Pakorn, Art Pasut, Pope Thanawat, Pop Thrakoon
Gals: Kim, Taew, Sara, Namtarn Pichukanna

Both?
Guys: Mark, Boy Pakorn, Art Pasut
Gals: Kim, Taew, Sara Legge, Namtarn Pichukanna

Cutest koo-kwans/on-screen couples?
- Yaya and Nadech
- Kim and Mark
- Margie and Boy
- Noona and Bie
- Sara and Art
- Taew and Bomb
- Bella and James J.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ahaha girl I love and simply agreed with your choice. Lol. I think my signature picture says it all! ^_^ Mark is handsome onscreen and off the scene. I simply love his acting, no overacting nor too dramatic yet. He's simply the best and I can continue watching him endlessly. For girls, Kimberley rings the bell. I simply love her in Raeng Pradthana. She can rock the script without being overacting nor being childish and annoying. I simply love and adore her!♥

Mark is great and best actor who I can continue watching endlessly. Kim is another one I know I can watch her nail every role!♥

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech and Yaya! I feel like their chemistry is so very sweet and romantic. And for Yaya, I love her because when there're crying scenes, she always cry so real and she always kind of playful. Love her! And for Nadech, I really admire him in Thoranee ni nee krai krong, he's responsible and really a real man. Love Them!!! They are really great actor and actress.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The best actresses for me in the younger generation are definitly Matt Peeranee, Gale and Sammie Bunthida.
About Matt Peeranee the other young neks just pale compare to her actingwise. This girl even displays the mimics of her characters naturally and she sounds like a hardworking actress. Her emotional scenes in FKJ just took me. She can act rai (or raeng) and nek effortlessly -unlike some actresses of her generation- and at least she plays with different type of praeks.

Gale Warunlak is another good actress but very underrated. She can act everything, from mother role to the bitchy young girl but too bad they don't want to promote her... She is pretty too

Sammie Bunthida is not bad also she can act tomboy, sexy, nice, bitch, nek, nrai to the tee ! :D 

I also like Nao tisanart because she has this classy traditional thai beauty, I can't help but like this girl :D

Margie Rasri is not bad also (please don't play characters like in Roy Marn anymore)

I can see some improvement in Vill acting in SSP especially as a rai she gives off a powerful feeling. she has still flaws but she has potential. Even though there are complaints about Exact lakorns I notice that they give challenging roles to their Neks..;

about the newbies actors, I like what James Ma showed so far. Hopefully he keeps working on his acting

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Recently I've been watching newbie lakorns and there are a few who attract me in both their looks and talent. I'm quite critical, so there are very few who make the cut.

Boys
-Nadech (Ch3)- This boy was the first of the rookie bunch to attract me. He knows how to control his facial expression, has good body language, and he is just darn handsome. Haha.
-Guy (Ch5)- It's been a while since I've admired a Ch5 actor. Guy is an awesome actor and although he's not a handsome guy, at first sight, he's got his charming features. He has very expressive eyes and the way he stars at his ladies melt my heart.

Girls
-Min (Ch7)- I didn't like her at all at first, but after Pin Anong she changed my mind. I feel like I haven't seen enough of her, but I also think she's good enough already. It should only take one lakorn to assess an actors abilities, right.
-Kim (Ch3)- I really admire this gal. Not only does she have a nice meaty body she has talent. Also she has a very mature look so that's a plus for me. Although she's still weak in the crying department and her voice is a wee bit annoying I like her.
-Vill (Ch5)- I'm really liking this lady here because she's very pretty and she knows what she's doing. I remember seeing bits of her first lakorn with Son and I thought she was horrible, but her new lakorn is making me see a different side of her. She overacts and needs to work on her body language, but overall she's good.

These are some names that I'm still checking out. I like them, but at the same time I feel like they're still pretty weak and haven't amazed me that much:
-Namtarn (Ch3)- She needs work on her facial expression and body language, other than that she's got the voice...and she's pretty. Haha.
-Son (Ch5)- There's something about this guy that attracts me. He is not handsome or cute at all, in my honest opinion, but his solemn expression just lures me in. I also love his body structure, reminds me of Ken, even though it's not as hot as Ken's. Haha.

That's it for now. Subject to change.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Best acting for me has to be Ann Thongprasom (older generation), she act super well. I believe in the character that she's playing especially the crying scene, it's awesome. Thumbs up for her.
Noona Nuengthida, at first I didn't really care about her, but after watching Koo Kum (because of Bie) I think she's super awesome at acting especially as Angsumalin. She can show that she loves Kobori so much, but at the same time she has to hold back her heart because of the promise for Vanus. Also her chemistry with Bie is explosive, thumbs up.
Bie Sukrit, first didn't like him, but as I get to know him more, I start to LOVE him. At first Bie's acting was hard like a stone, but as he have more experience in acting, he is super awesome in it. Love him so much as Kobori, he can show that he love Angsumalin with all his heart and will never change his heart no matter how much Angsumalin hurts him. His smile makes you happy and smile with him, but his tears makes you cry with him. I love Bie's eyes, in Koo Kum on the scenes that he's sad and hurt, you look into his eyes you can see a flood of river in it and fire burning his heart.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'd also like to add to my "still checking out" list:
Toomtam (Ch5)- He's Alright looking and he's an alright actor, but idk...still a little iffy on his facial expressions, so I'll let time tell.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
 guys
nadech - lol love him. and  i like him even more  when he get jealous :weee: ... i mean the face when he get jealous.....
mark - he really acts damn good in showing he is hurt which  urges me wanna  hug him :kiss: .
tootam - too early to judge him but i think he deserve a place. i feel like he can be next KEN :yes: ... he acts damn good in showing that he is angry,upset or secretly happy... dont forget that he is a very good kisser... :kiss3: ..
mario - last but not least, he is damn good actor... his cry can break heart and he damn good at showing he is sad and broken :thumbup: .

girls..
KIM - she can make the viewers to feel her. especially in the crying ( i always felt that if an actress make the ppl to cry with her , she can PULL any character/feel easily) . she is really awesome.. :rockon: .
VILL - she caught me when she smiles by hiding the hurt/cry.  wah  there is so much depth in her acting. she'd emerge as great actress if she imrpoved her crying skills ... :clap2: .
min - she is one actress where her acting shows, her dedication towards  acting. i feel she is sincere about acting and it shows in her acting :flowers:  ...
matt - she is ok. and can do better.
yaya - love her efforts, though her baby face hinder certain expressions..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
have u guys forgotton the A-list now cos they're getting old 
all i see is newbies not one veteran has been mention btw guys i like one person mention Pope name his not a newbie its abit lame and funny how his 30yrs old but ppl still include him as the youngsters his even older than some of the A-list middle generation 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Taew: I loved her role in Khunchai Ratchanon. Since I've only seen her in Plerng Toranong, Huajai Song Pak and the recent lakorn with Boy, this was the first time I've seen her play something else than a snobby character... And it really surprised me how convincing she was as Soifah <3
Taew is really pretty, with or without makeup. Hope her next lakorn with Mario will be successful ^.^

Esther: I admit I skipped her lakorn with Pope. But she really wowed me in the Supaburut series as nangrai. And she's just as convincing as the nangek's cute bestfriend in Paen Rai Pai Rak, proving how she's an actress who's able to play different roles. Now I wish to see her in her first nangek role.

Kim: She can play both comedy and serious role. Looking forward to Ton Rak Rim Rua

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
have u guys forgotton the A-list now cos they're getting old 
all i see is newbies not one veteran has been mention btw guys i like one person mention Pope name his not a newbie its abit lame and funny how his 30yrs old but ppl still include him as the youngsters his even older than some of the A-list middle generation 

lol Alice no we have not.. I posted this asking about the newbies... I kind of did younger generation and new actors and actresses... Even though Pope is 30, I think he barely just came out right? I somewhat consider him new because I never saw him before Tawan Deard.

icebe said:
Esther: I admit I skipped her lakorn with Pope. But she really wowed me in the Supaburut series as nangrai. And she's just as convincing as the nangek's cute bestfriend in Paen Rai Pai Rak, proving how she's an actress who's able to play different roles. Now I wish to see her in her first nangek role.

I saw her with Pope and they looked good... Esther is really really good at acting I want to see her as a nangek but since I saw her as a nangrai is Khun Chai Ronnapee and she's so damn good at it I wanna see more rai roles of her as well and nangek roles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bella said:
lol Alice no we have not.. I posted this asking about the newbies... I kind of did younger generation and new actors and actresses... Even though Pope is 30, I think he barely just came out right? I somewhat consider him new because I never saw him before Tawan Deard.

I saw her with Pope and they looked good... Esther is really really good at acting I want to see her as a nangek but since I saw her as a nangrai is Khun Chai Ronnapee and she's so damn good at it I wanna see more rai roles of her as well and nangek roles.
Pope acting is pretty good to me his not counted as a newbie he maybe  in Thai biz long ago but they just realize him i know he plays in a Movie before he acted in a lakorn that is why he seem to be older he started so late at this age omg Pope will be 31 this year his even older than some of the a-list who's been playing as pra'ek long while ago before him 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Cherman: I don't care how overwhelming she looks but she pulls off her nang rai roles WELL!

Yaya: too much of the cutesy roles but she's for sure in my likings in this Dao Ruang lakorn. Those who's tired of Yaya's baby roles should watch DR to save the wrong idea about her

Anne: actors and actresses gotta still take notes from her. She's the best of all time.

Ken T: the best actor and best pra ek look of my time. Nadech is behind him.

Nadech: He can do anything. Goofy, jealous, serious, evil... Just a bit stiff on the crying still but he can only get better. And GOOOOD LOOKING.

Taew: she's not a newbie and her face doesn't stand out but she's one that can do all and will get credit for what she deserves.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here's an updated list of mine.

Made the cut:

Boys
-Nadech (CH3)
-Guy (CH5)

Girls
-Min (CH7)
-Kim (CH3)
-Vill (CH5)
-Margie (CH3)- Like my old self, I judged her based on her looks. I didn't really like her and tried to avoid her lakorns because I thought she wasn't pretty, she's still not very pretty in my eyes, and because she has a scrawny as heck body, BUT now that's changed. She is a good actress. She's won me over with her talent. Even though her upper body still annoys me like crazy, I've learned to cope with it. Hehe.

Still checking out:
-Namtarn (CH3)
-Son (CH5)
-Toomtam (CH5)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
First of all, i dont consider margie, taew, bie and pope as newbies anymore, but they are all very good actors/actresses.
For channel 3, my top three most talented for the guys would be:
1. Nadech-though i like Marky boy more than Nadech, but i have to accept the truth that Nadech does seem to be more talented in the ways he expresses his feelings and emotions through acting.
2. Mark-Mark is a good actor, but could use a little more practice, but he has improved from over the years.
3. James Jirayu- he could use some work, but i give him credit in hun chai ppat because he plays a character that is totally opposite of how he really is.
The girls will be:
1. Kimberly- out of all these newbie girls, kimmy is the only one I've seen who has really good acting ever since her first lakorn. Of course she neede to work on a little here and there, for example when she fainted when she found out that pek was a prince, it looked fake, but that was her first time.
2. Gubgib-thought gubgib didn't get nek role, but i see that she is actually great at the roles she's played all along. She made me hate her in ngao ruk luang jai, made me cry for her in duang jai akkanee when fai didn't care about her. Every role she's taken she's nailed it all.
3. Bella- bella is a good actress who had to start all the way from the beginning to reach nek status and i give her credit for that. She's played versatile roles and has more experience points in my opinion.
For channel 5:
1. New Chaiyapol- i loved his supporting roles from KLP and Sakul Ka. He is really good with his facial expressions and knows what he's doing.
2. Tono-he is good at crying scenes and makes me cry along with him all the time.
3. Gun Napat-for being the newest newbie guy on channel 5, gun does a great job at his roles and i hope someday he reaches pek role.
For the girls:
1. Mo-versatle actress, very convincing, she got me in prpr.
2. Vill- although most of her roles were weak, she's got me as the rai twin from ssp.
3. Aerin-she's one of the actresses I've liked since the beginning no matter how rai she was. She may not have the looks, but her talent passes.
Channel 7:
Can't think of any guys, but for girls:
1. Mai- no words to describe, just great.
2. Nao-she just has this sweetness/cuteness to her, yet very mature too. Decent acting.
3. Pooklook- she not only is good at acting, but her voice is beautiful too.

The above named are all very good at acting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im going as far as 2010. those that debuted before that in their first major lakorn shall not be named. for example taew, vill, son, margie, min, etc.

nadech- honestly i think he is overrated not in a bad way. i find mario a better actor who has done more of a variety.

boy pakorn- yes he debuted before 2010 but didnt receive the recognition until 4hjhkk. i was totally blown away in fai ruk arsoon just that it was such a horrible plot and script.

james ma- his first project speaks volume. i dont need to explain any further.

toomtam- ok im a little bias w him. his acting is blah but i see potential in him.

mint chalida- she also debuted before 2010 but her official debut is 4hjhkk. she doesnt lack much not because of her acting but lack of a really good script.

those that didnt make the cut but i enjoy and follow most of their work: mark, yaya, kim, ken, james j, salina, and bomb.

and there are those veteran actor(ess) that still cannot act!!! *coughmartcough and theres quite a few others that i will not comment on.

and also a group of veteran actor(ess) that seems to have lost it compare to their younger years. coughtikcoughaumPcoughkobcough... shall i carry on? can your talent decrease bc kt feels like it when i watch them on screen now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm going to start with the Suparboroot Judathep newbies first,

James Ma - Out of the 3 male newbies I think he's the best actor. It's only his first lakorn and he has so much raw emotion and at the same time exudes this strong manly aura. He's really likeable onscreen. Not the best looking actor but since his acting is so good I was able to look past his looks.

James Jirayu - Don't let the babyface fool you, he plays a mature doctor so well you forget that he's only 19. Of course he still has room to grow acting wise but there's nothing really major to bother a viewer.

Bomb Thanin - As charming as his smile is, he has a long way to go. He's quite stiff at well...pretty much everything.

Mew Nitta - I love watching her onscreen because she is so graceful and pretty to watch but acting wise she's not terrible but there's still lots of room to improve.

Preem Ranida - As much as her age bothers me, her acting isn't bad at all. She has a nice flow to her acting and she has the chops to be a good actress.

Bella Ranee - She's good, I've seen her as rai in Roi Marn and now seeing her as an innocent beauty queen has shown me that she's a versatile actress. Her acting is pretty solid but of course she has been in the industry a little longer than the others.

Now for the other "newbie" generation

Yaya Urassaya - I've have always liked her since her days filiming Kularb Rai Nam. Yaya is a good actress, sadly some of her role have done nothing for her career and have caused people to dislike her acting. Other than Game Rai Game Rak, her other cutesy type roles have kind of fallen flat. I don't blame her though since Toranee and Maya Tawan were pretty much flops character wise. Her flaw is emotional scenes, it seems a bit too forced.

Mint Chalida - I really never had a problem with her acting besides Dong Poo Dee, after seeing Khun Chai Ronnapee, it proves she's a good actress. Mint does really good with the emotional scenes.

Kim Kimberly - I would really rather not watch her but she seems to always be paired with my favorites so that has given me lots of  chances to watch her acting. Her acting is solid as well and with the different roles she's given, she has established herself as a firm actress to watch.

Mai Davika - Not many people like her acting but I don't think she's bad at all. I thought she was wonderful playing the strong but vulnerable Rasa in TTS.

Nadech Kugimiya - Like Yaya he's not offered very good material to work with sometimes. But he's a natural actor, I find he excels with all the roles he's given despite the flawed storylines or direction given.

Mark Prin - I adore him and I'm quite biased when it comes to him but I admit he's not that strong of an actor. But he's just so charming onscreen you don't pay attention to his acting. Also I like most of his characters in his lakorns so that tends to have a stronger pull than his acting does.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Here's an updated list of mine.

Made the cut:

Boys
-Nadech (CH3)
-Guy (CH5)

Girls
-Min (CH7)
-Kim (CH3)
-Vill (CH5)
-Margie (CH3)- Like my old self, I judged her based on her looks. I didn't really like her and tried to avoid her lakorns because I thought she wasn't pretty, she's still not very pretty in my eyes, and because she has a scrawny as heck body, BUT now that's changed. She is a good actress. She's won me over with her talent. Even though her upper body still annoys me like crazy, I've learned to cope with it. Hehe.

Still checking out:
-Namtarn (CH3)
-Son (CH5)
-Toomtam (CH5)

since we had a more similar tastes.. :toast: . i too find margie annoying , dont find her pretty and avoiding her lakorns :secret: . i really wanna know which lakorn of her makes you change your opinion? i wanna try and i sure i am gonna like it since you too like it