acne

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i wish i took better care of my skin. sometimes, i don't even wash my face. that's nasty, ain't it? hahaha

noungning

Heartless
omg my face is going thru hell in the making right now.

water no work.

sleep no work.

natural remedy, in the process of using this oil called tea tree oil. read it by many people to use it for spot treatment. it's helping from aches, but i guess i'd need to wait a few more days if not a week to figure if it actually works as well.

i used to not wash my face and i was fine... then now regardless of how much i wash it makes no kind of difference :(

i didn't change my eating habbit either. wtf, puberty hahaha. :angry:

sirena

sarNie Adult
omg my face is going thru hell in the making right now.

water no work.

sleep no work.

natural remedy, in the process of using this oil called tea tree oil. read it by many people to use it for spot treatment. it's helping from aches, but i guess i'd need to wait a few more days if not a week to figure if it actually works as well.

i used to not wash my face and i was fine... then now regardless of how much i wash it makes no kind of difference :(

i didn't change my eating habbit either. wtf, puberty hahaha. :angry:

all you can do is wait :( im sorry all tea tree oil does is its minimize the pimple doesnt completely get rid of it

and acne is not from not washing ur face or washing too much is inside your body sigh

i know exactly how u feel :( its not great to take antibiotic for so long but doxycycline def help me alot i saw a big dramatic changed after the first month

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes, Sirena that is the cream I was talking about. It did wonders for my face. People can't believe I got rid of the acne so fast. I put a little in the morning and at night. I did that religiously for two weeks and my face became white...lol...or shall I say a lighter color. But then I stopped using it after my face cleared up. lol. And that was back since high school.

A lot of people around that time used that cream. And it worked for them as well. When puberty hits acne is like a nightmare. I was desperate to use anything as long as it worked. But with the pearl cream it did what those expensive products didn't do for me.

Now, proactive is for me. lol. Another one that I used when I do have those PMS pimples...Shiseido blemish clearing gel. You put it on the pimple and it burned like crazy...but worked great. In a day or two the pimple shrink and the redness gone. I don't even have to mess with it anymore...I just let it do its job.

sirena

sarNie Adult
thanks merit im taking your words for it i just ordered it on ebay

i did researched on it too and review and its been getting so many good reviews

to be honest im alittle scared

my skin just just got really clear i really don't want to mess it up but i have dark pigment and a few blemish nothing major and i really want to get rid of it

Merit

sarNie Adult
thanks merit im taking your words for it i just ordered it on ebay

i did researched on it too and review and its been getting so many good reviews

to be honest im alittle scared

my skin just just got really clear i really don't want to mess it up but i have dark pigment and a few blemish nothing major and i really want to get rid of it

Is there not an Asian store nearby you that you can buy it from...perhaps a tube or two to try first. I would do that first instead of ordering it from ebay. They usually have it at the Vietnamese super market. I think they are still cheap to get and if you buy a tube and try it out first then it wouldn't be much of a waste. I mean, a tube that skinny does last you a while. Hopefully, it works because it seemed to work for a lot of people.

sirena

sarNie Adult
its like half an hour away for me to get to closes asian market

i live in like narnia lol yeah i ordered 1 little tube for like $4.00 off ebay i don't feel like driving there lol

thanks u for recommend hopefully it works im crossing my fingers :)

sirena

sarNie Adult
my cream just came in lol i put it on 24 hr delivery

im gonna try it tonight and see what happen wish me luck :)

hey merit do u have any advise on it like what to do and not to do

i read around other blog and it said you shouldnt be expose to too much sun

are there any irration or anything u can remember?

sirena

sarNie Adult
btw my cream didnt come in a tube it came in a jar type of thing??? i don't know but its exactly like the picture i think its just more then the tube i couldnt find the tube

Merit

sarNie Adult
If you are exposed to the sun with it on, it does get oily and itchy....just don't put it on too much if you plan to go out in the sun...or if your face is very oily then I suggest not to put it on when going outside.

Try it on during the night time. I used to put it on a lot during the night time. Most around the scars. But since it does lighten the skin just put it very lightly all over your face but focus a little more on you scars area. As a matter of fact, I went through that small tube pretty quick because I look like a ghost at night with it on. lol.

Hmm...a jar? Yeah, I'm a little skeptical about it. Because as far as I know...it doesn't come in a big jar. Only the skinny tube and they used to sell it by the case. I wish I can see what the cream inside the jar is like. The one in the tube is kind of sticky and creamy...and has like a little sandy feel to it also....so check to make sure that's how it feels.

sirena

sarNie Adult
thanks merit

im sorry maybe im not making myself clear about the jar, its alittle more then the tube and it come in this jar thing that looks like those typical little jar they put face cream in i don't know its very hard to explain ill try to get a picture of it

im using right now and omg it very thick i thought it was gonna be gel-like but its like yellow cream and when u put it on it turns really white on your face making u look like a ghost xD

so far so good no irritation

ok i found the pic of it this 1 is medicated the 1 i have is extra pearl cream but thats what the jar or cup how ever u wanna call it looks like

Merit

sarNie Adult
Sirena. best wishes to you. Hope it works. I really like it when I used it in high school. The only complain I have was...it makes your face whiter than your neck. lol. Even if the acnes were gone...I didn't like the complexion of my face that's why I quit. It's very noticable. Hopefully it doesn't do that to you. Other than that...it's an ance healer.

sirena

sarNie Adult
Day 1

wow honestly there is improvement!! the scars actually got lighter, no irritation! :lol:

just 1 night of usage made my face lighter, its does what it suppose to but like merit said it makes your face white because of collegen ingredient in it
so i use sunblock when i went outside

so far so good

the only thing im alittle iffy about is the way it made my face like..white lol i have like a beige skin tone so its not that bad

will use it again tonight :)

since its really hard to clean it off in the morning i use baby wipes to wipe as much off then rise with cetaphil cause its hard to rinse it off hope it doesnt affect anything

thanks merit

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i used to use tea tree oil. but it was too strong for my face. ahhh don't it sting though when u put it on ur popped zit?

Merit

sarNie Adult
lol..sirena....I have a fairly light complexion even if I'm Khmer. But the Top Gel makes my face even lighter. It was funny looking because my face just popped out...I really didn't mind if it was a shade lighter because it's not as noticeable, but to me it seemed like two shades lighter.lol.

The more you used it, the more you'll notice the different. But becareful though, if you stop using it and don't use the correct product for your face...meaning one that works for your face to clean with...the ances does come back...I kind of got a little lazy having to put it on at night...

Hopefully, you'll find it less of a headache than I did.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i used to use tea tree oil. but it was too strong for my face. ahhh don't it sting though when u put it on ur popped zit?

no actually it doesnt sting for me at all

it does give me a little tingle feeling but doesnt sting but tea tree def help the pop zit from scaring :)

and merit yeah lol after the second day of using it my face got even whiter LOL i have this 1 pimple right now near my forehead and the cream doesnt do much but it does lighten my scars and make my face whiter

im not using it in the morning cause i cant go outside looking liek that haha it make ur face really white

its been 2 nights so far so good , scars r getting lighter :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh ok. i use neosporin. dat lil thing is expensive lol maybe i should switch to tea trea oil. i used to buy it and it wasn't dat expensive

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Try getting a jar of miracle whip, not any mayonnaise, but MIRACLE WHIP.

It will prolly help w/ your acne as well. Last winter my skin was suffering from severe dryness after my visit to the east coast. It was so dry, my skin was flaky and felt super taught - as a result, my eyes got more wrinkles (dry skin will do that to you), then they even got swollen!!!! So I started using Extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer, and apple cider vinegar to on my face to get rid of bacteria. Oh, I didn't wear anymake up for like a month at least too.

Then finally i tried using miracle whip and bam! a week later, my skin was feeling hella better and w/in two weeks, it was back to normal and even better.

Directions for miracle whip use:
Apply a generous layer on your face and neck for 15-30 mins depending on how well your face takes the acidic treatment. The fumes are kinda heavy though, so walk around the house doing some random things. Since I was using apple cider vinegar, the miracle whip hardly bothered me at all - I even applied it around my eyes and on my eye lids. But it is recommended that you don't put it on your eyes. Then using your fingers or a clean wash cloth, scrub your face gently to slough off dead skin. Then wash. Moisturize afterwards.
Your face will be a lot more smooth afterwards, use weekly or biweekly. Although initially, I was a bit more aggressive and used it as a face peel/mask 3 times the first week.

I now use evoo to remove my eye makeup - it's gentle, cheap, and a great way to moisturize your eyes and eye lashes as well. Just avoid getting evoo in your eyes cuz it kinda sucks.

Generally, drink lots of water (ONLY WATER!), wear a moisturizer w/ spf, and steer away from too much makeup, your skin will clear on it's own for the most part.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For the pearl cream, does it work to get rid of acne scars? I don't want my face to be lighter than my whole body. I just want to get rid of the scars.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know if they sell it in usa but here in france it has a lot of success: for day and for night