Accident/Pissed!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
I am so mad right now. People just pissed me off. Gosh, I hate those people. OK, i got into a car accident for the first time. I was driving straight and this parked car opened the door kinda wide and at the last minute so I hit his car. We exchanged info and I called the police like 7 or 8 times, but they never came so I ended up going to the police station. The cop over there was lazy and had an attitude problem saying that I can do it over the phone. But I told her I wanted to wait so she did it and trying some crappy stuff about it but she was being indirect, but I could tell she was referring to me. After she wrote everything down, she didn't look at my car since she said she had other people in line. That stupid jerk. After that, a group of students I guessed racist in a way was saying crappy suffs about me and again being indirect. During an accident, there was this guy from the collision center out of nowhere came and he waited for seberal hrs with me for the police cuz he wanted me to get his services, but I didn't tell him to wait or take his services. Out of the blue, he said "Cuz I'm black and that is y u didn't want my service. If I was white U would have said yes. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, all Asians have this same problem. They never wanted me to help is it bcuz I'm black." I was so mad at him and he was a big guy too. This is a day of black people, huh. I hate them now by the way they treated me. Plus, it's in the ghetto area so it's common for that to happened. Anyway, not all black people r like that, but they just pissed me off. Well, I think I'm at fault with this accident. Plus, he parked in the driveway and in front of the fire hydrant. There was a guy who saw everything, but I was busy and it was my first time and I was alone with a sister who had no experience in it. But still that witness can't be accurate cuz wat they saw was me hitting the car. Do u think i'm at fault and wat should I do?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Don't think too much and call your insurance company to find out what they think. Let us know too. Was the damage severe enough for the police to file a report?

May I ask what city this was in? I'm really sorry to hear about your problems.

I would guess it is nobodies fault and each party would pay for their own damages.

But let us know.

Hope you feel better.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
well, in my case my car was pretty much damaged compared to the guy's car. The guy's door was damaged, but mine was the head light, bumper and the panel. I think it was kinda severe enough to file a report cuz I would have to pat in the thousand range if I resolve it myself.Yea, I live in Philadelphia where are the major ghetto people live. They are just too ghetto and I'm not racist, but those ghetto people dun have no respect even the educated ones.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I think that the black guy had some rejections in the past from people of other race and that was how how he felt. I know that being a minority in the US isn't an easy thing with all the racist ignorant people living here. What is different scares them and only a brave few will reach out to minorities.

It's not your fault that you crashed into him if you were within the driving boundary lines, but since I don't know what the place looks like, I can't say much. As must as it's your fault, it's his fault also for not looking and parking in front of a fire hydrant is illegal anyways.

Hope your situation gets better. Let us know.

What city are you from out of curiosity?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
I live in Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia is pretty much a place with a lot of Blacks. Those blacks are mostly ghetto. It was the collision guy who was a racist not the guy who was involved in an accident. That day I was pretty much attacked by Blacks. I guess it was my bad luck day. Gosh, I can't wait to get out of Philly. Nowadays, there are students fighting everyday. The day of my accident the police was on his way, but they had a priority involving HS students fight. How lame and stupid and those ghetto students have no respect for anyone and they are so rude. I remeber my mom was walking and a bunch of students in the cheese bus was saying "chinese" at her and tried to throw a napkin at her, but missed. See, that's racist and those students were in middle school. At that young age, they are already a racist.