Absolute Boyfriend (2008)

macli

sarNie Hatchling
my friend read the manga and she's always blushing, I didn't read it though...supposedly about a girl who order a boyfriend(robot) on ebay or online. Whoever kisses the boyfriend then he'll love her. Later on another girl kisses him too...I think it's the same one is it???

Nameless

N i n j a
my friend read the manga and she's always blushing, I didn't read it though...supposedly about a girl who order a boyfriend(robot) on ebay or online. Whoever kisses the boyfriend then he'll love her. Later on another girl kisses him too...I think it's the same one is it???

Yea. They changed the age thing around, because they thought Izawa's character should be older for the drama.

Aibu Saki as the office lady Izawa Riko.

Hayami Mokomichi as Tenjo Night, the android(robot) delivered to an unsuspecting Riko.

Mizushima Hiro as Asamoto Soshi, the human rival for the Riko's affection.

You can watch the first episode, here. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7030675nBwRaMw9

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love it too.

I am still waiting for Vampire Night though. I don't care if it is not a drama, the anime is coming out soon in 2009 I think.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
is there a sub of absolut boyfriend episode 1 anywhere else. i would have to download veoh player i don't really want to do that. sounds interesting!!

anyways, vampire knight anime is already out right now. check it out at crunchyroll.com. up to episode 3 now.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...it's turn into a live drama already. That was fast. This was the first manga i ever read because my friend know I like dudes with glasses so she let me borrow it. I really like this manga. Though the drama, if I am correct, Soshi's not wearing glasses (it's okay 'cause he's still hot without it!). Well I'll have to postpone watching this drama because right now I have to do a 10 page paper and so far I only have one. It's due in like a 2 weeks.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
storyline sound cheesy and kinda weird/creepy but i like the title of this drama makes me want to watch it. any photos of the cast??

looks good. i like it so far. too bad there's isn't a full streaming one anywhere except for a RAW version. means i have to d/l it, eh. B)

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
ooohhh.. i love this drama.. i've been reading the manga and i think its up to vol. 6 but i just recently found the live action one.. and yes both the guys are cute.. but i was wondering why they have to change the story line..???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke yes finally into a live-action drama lol.. luv this manga.. lol.. cant wait to watch this..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is there a sub of absolut boyfriend episode 1 anywhere else. i would have to download veoh player i don't really want to do that. sounds interesting!!

anyways, vampire knight anime is already out right now. check it out at crunchyroll.com. up to episode 3 now.
vampire knight is out now kools.. i'll check it out in a bit.. **yawns**..

watched ep. 2 yesterday. it was kind of boring compared to ep. 1, but i'll still watch. it's still interesting. :D

neena

sarNie Adult
I am also watching this, to kill time for botun gleep soot tai...hahaha. anyways, i'm also in to japanese dramas, the last one i saw was nodame and my all time favorite is hana yori dango. anyways, i was attracted to this series because of hayami mokomichi, robot boy. hahaha. i've been a fan of his for a while, i follow his work, this is the first one i've seen of his since 05' been so caught with thai lakorns, forgot about japanese dramas. hahaha. he is so adorable!! its makes me think....wow i wanna try this for once in my life, if a boyfriend robot ever existed. i have a hard time like riiko too. hahah. hiro mizushima is just so...the ideal bad boy... :lol: but i love those guys too...especially when they're portrayed in dramas. its REALLY hard to choose between those two guys in this drama, one minute you go...AWE RIIKO HAS TO BE WITH NIGHT....the next NO! WITH SOSHI. I am starting to like it! I'm not in anime at all...i can't sit and watch one unless its from Hayao Miyazaki.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a fan of the manga, and I must say they changed quite a bit of the manga when they did the whole switch to drama thing. >_< I'm really disappointed about the changes, but then at the same time I'm actually happy cause some of those changes were good. Who'd want to watch a drama about a high school girl ordering a sex doll [that is always in the mood for "it"] anyway? That's just so... inappropriate :blink: LOL.. & a lot of the scenes in the manga aren't appropriate for tv anyway. *o*

Just my opinion, since I'm used to the manga... They could have picked a better guy to play Night. >_< Night's suppose to be out of this world gorgeous, and his smile is suppose to be cute and cheerful.

I have no objections to Hiro Mizushima playing Night...<33 lol.. I'm bias like that.

But over all... the drama so far is pretty good. It's completely different from the manga, but the main plot is still there, which is good I guess. >o<

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I love it too.

I am still waiting for Vampire Night though. I don't care if it is not a drama, the anime is coming out soon in 2009 I think.

yeahhh right now is up to episode 5 for vampire knight. its very goood. :)

i want to see vampire knight sounds interesting!!!
you should check it out jieb lover u would probably love it
the characters are sooo kawaii

and for absolute boyfriend episode 3 is already out.. i have to tune in to it :lol: