About the rape scene

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know some I don't even considered rape. LMAO Like someone has mentioned, they're secretly in love but that "winning over" takes charge. But then again it is really rape such situation as where the female or male doesn't feel like having it, yet their spouse force them to have sex anyways. That is also considered rape. So as long as it is not brutal rape like in PP (Oil and Aum), FRA (both version), and the Weir and Pinky lakorn that recently ended. But in reality, I would kill ever rapists out in the world. Sometimes I wish I have magical powers and castrate their precious baby lol

Well I believe that SB popularity was due to great performances from Ken, Ann, Leela and everyone else. Maybe the additional rape scenes were also what made it popular but I wouldn't say it was because of it. Some lakorns with rape scenes doesn't even have high ratings. I may be bias because I truly loved SB minus those scenes, but got to admit, acting was phenomenal.

cecilia

Staff member
she couldn't walk , yup , limping & her gown was in shred while Jonny laid on the bed lifeless with his pant unbutton and shirt open . Ya know how it is after an r' scene , the N'k would take a long shower washing the shame away :p , yeah that wat she did and Jonny thought she was going to kill herself after what he done to her on their wedding night. He said the reason why he is raping her instead of making love to her like newly wed because he wanted to revenge , her father had raped his mother and out of shame she commit suicide and then his father shot himself because he couldn't bear the lost of his wife, therefore Jonny wanted to rape the daughter of the man that raped his mother :mellow:
wow. that's like what Tina said ''EXTENSIVE R'' ..
crazy! -- i would not love this man at all if this is what he did to me on first night.
imagine the rest of the night ... i though KAEW was crazy but da#n, JOHNNY is worst!

sarN

sarNie Granny
You know some I don't even considered rape. LMAO Like someone has mentioned, they're secretly in love but that "winning over" takes charge. But then again it is really rape such situation as where the female or male doesn't feel like having it, yet their spouse force them to have sex anyways. That is also considered rape. So as long as it is not brutal rape like in PP (Oil and Aum), FRA (both version), and the Weir and Pinky lakorn that recently ended. But in reality, I would kill ever rapists out in the world. Sometimes I wish I have magical powers and castrate their precious baby lol

Well I believe that SB popularity was due to great performances from Ken, Ann, Leela and everyone else. Maybe the additional rape scenes were also what made it popular but I wouldn't say it was because of it. Some lakorns with rape scenes doesn't even have high ratings. I may be bias because I truly loved SB minus those scenes, but got to admit, acting was phenomenal.

^^^ Daoprasook (Kob&Num) it's 50/50 , after 30 sec of struggle , Dao just give in ( her hand start to relax ) . One of the most cheesy r' scene ever yet the most famous , let's not forget the "blanket scene" , i completely forgot it suppose to be melodrama after that and roll to the floor :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^sarN's uploaded 1-9 on her channel but no longer available LOl
TUKTUKLAND uploaded the rest : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=41DD9626B1C8ACFA

greentea

sarNie Egg
After reading through the replies, I understand everyone loves those romantic movies and the "R SCENE" just tops it off. I mean, you guys even gave it a name, the "r scene" haha. Either way, it's RAPE! Think of it this way. For instance, you and your boyfriend. You haven't slept with him yet. You like him a lot. How would you feel if he raped you? He forced you to have sex with him? Would you forgive him? If my boyfriend raped me, I would never forgive him and I'd report him to the police. I think a guy has got to be pretty sick to force his penis into a girl who is fighting and saying NO! So can you still see it as romantic? I really wish Thai movies didn't have those scenes. I do love those Thai romantic movies. I think the corny sweet scenes is enough. Or at least they could be both drunk and then have sex. Then next morning, p'ek is so inlove with n'ek, but n'ek is like, ewww what did I just do with you and kicks p'ek out of bed. That's better then rape, right?. She was willing under the influence. A good movie doesn't need a rape scene. There's always ways around it. But I'll still watch the movies. I just fast forward.

sarN

sarNie Granny
of course in reality this is an awful/dreadful circumstances but in lakorn world those bad boy alway get the girl ( N"K & P"K ) :lol: . Yes. I know what you mean , why can't he just drug the N"K or get her drunk instead , I guess , just imagine a fish being thrown on dry land , of course it will flip & thrash itself right, now imagine a fish swimming in the lake , boring huh? I think r' scene are there just to throw excitement , drama , intense , ect . Also, there another weird reason why r' scene are wildly use , because the writer doesn't want the N'k to been seen "easy" , therefore if the writer want a physical contact bwt the lead , they throw in an r' scene. You have to admit , the theme the N"k is innocent and unbelievably "good hearted" is embedded in our mind. Imagine a passionate N'k in lakorn ! The old writer will turn on their grave , ah, can't wait for Namthan Mai , my passionate AFF.

greentea

sarNie Egg
noo for p'ek to get n'ek drunk and then rape her is even more wrong haha. I mean, n'ek could be drunk on her own and just do stupid things as you do when you're drunk. Like sleeping with people you don't mean to. I remember watching that happen in a thai movie once. The guy and girl were a little drunk andone thing lead to another an they ended up in bed. The next morning the p'ek was very happy haha but n'ek was very surprised by her lapse of judgement under the influence of alcohol. The movie was sweet coz p'ek thought of her as his gf after that and always self invite himself over to her place and she kept denying they were dating. It was an old movie. They should remake it. But there's one movie I was thinking about. It has Bee Namtip and I think the guy's name is Pong???? The movie where her sister and his brother fall inlove and they died leaving their son behind, and Bee takes care of her nephew. You know the one?? Well, I thought this movie wasn't too bad because there was no rape scene, until he had to go take a picture of her semi-naked and send it to his friend. That's just as sick. I was thinking, wtf? Anyway, it was an a ok movie.