About Pat Napapar

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow so much thing about her from the past...i didn't even know about too...the first time i ever saw her was the lakorn with por...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she has just gotten popular considering she has been in the entertainemnt industry for a considerate amount of time!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
madeph said:
wow..i didnt know she was all over the place before. I guess she got her big break in Likasit Hua Jai. You can still recognize her without makeup (or very little of it), which is good considering some stars look ....not themselves...without it.
[post="157738"][/post]​
Yeah, Pat has natural beauty that sparkles!! She doesn't need make-up to look nice. She's gorgeous with or without make-up. Her smile is stunning, her eyes are huge and beautiful and she has the cutest baby face...

Her lakorn with Tang and Rita called Tee Ded Koo Pan Mai was released in 2004. It appears that Pat has been in the industy since then. That's not too long ago. She came out strong, though. She has great potentials that will continue to skyrocket!! I admire all her work, especially the ones with Por Thrisadee Sahawong. The two makes the perfect pair!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
she has just gotten popular considering she has been in the entertainemnt industry for a considerate amount of time!!!!
[post="157779"][/post]​
Two years in the industry is not that long. Anyhow, Pat's got great potentials, the perfect personality and beauty that outshines many others!! That's why she is so popular in the entertainment business.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
holy cow! i didn't recoginze her from tang/rita's... i had watched some first eppies then i was busy.. so no time to watch it.. thta's probably why i didn't see her................ i knew she used to act some old lakorns when she was little... it's just that she hasn't gotten her status yet until likasit hua jai. ^^

BabyGhurL09

sarNie Egg
wow..there're lots going on with pat...i luv her..she's cute.. n i lik her actin...not alots of people start knowin her till MV Taxi n till Likasit hua jai..i start knowin her from Tee Ded Ku Pan Mai..she was soo young....but i didn't know alot about her...till now about that she changed her name n stuff lik that...... :D