about baby toy doll

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I just hear this from my cuzzin yesteraday I got scare already hehe...I hate scary story during night time...

they will ask the shamen...to see why the baby was crying...

long time in thailand little some girl will bring the baby toy to sleep with them.....when they are 18 year old or older...when the girl are pregnant she have her kids....the baby doesn't want to drink the mommy milk...because there is someone is there already.....the baby will cry....

don't let your kids go sleep with the baby toy....you might not know what is gonna happen to them in the future...
I don't know if this still happening.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wow. Such superstition.

I heard one about this girl and her doll, she had it when she was a kid, I don't know how she got it but as she grew older and got married she left it behind. Her mother threw it in the garbage and someone it made it's way back into the house. At night it crawled under the bed. I think they burned it, not sure.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
god, hmong ppl are so superstitious. my little brother has tons of stuff animals and my dad always tries to freak us out with those stories where at night, all the toys come alive and start dancing. kinda funny makes me think of toy story.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I just think elders make superstition to keep kids from wanting stuff.

Like chicken feet if kids eats it they can't catch a groom or bride. There's a possibility that back in the days Hmong people had so many kids and have to feed so many so they made that up so they can at least have a little meat in their meal.

As for the dolls, parents freak their kids out so they can spare the stress of buying toys for the kids. lol. But overall I don't like dolls. They freak me out. Probably Chucky was the fault of all of this, for me.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Dolls aren't scary. Until they come alive. Lol. I still
have my doll and I'm 13. Sometimes I sleep with it too.
Aha, I have a love for my dolls and stuffed animals. I
treat them like a real person. I don't like them getting
abused etc. xD