Aaja Nachle

cecilia

Staff member

Cast: mahuri Dixit, Akshaye Khanna, Konkona Sen Sharma, and Kunal Kapoor

Synopsis:
Dia (Madhuri Dixit) is a divorced mom living in New York and must go back to India after she receives news that her guru is on his death bed. When she arrives she finds he is gone and has left her the responsibility of saving and reviving the Ajanta Theater where she used to dance. The problem is that the political officers want it torn down and turned into a shopping mall. The storyline follows Dia and her challenge to stand up for what she believes in and fight the cause to the end, while trying to win back the love and support of the people of the town whom she walked out on ten years prior. Written by Simran

Download: desitoob.com

*REMARK: i thought it was better than i expect. i read mix review and didn't expect much but overall, i like it. the OST of the whole movie is SUPER AWESOME .. my fave song of all in here in the one they had it in the play and the one with KONKONA and KUNAL .. sung by Shreya Ghosal & Sonu Nigam .. and it was just so sweet and good .. I love the slow but quick love story of KONKONA and KUNAL .. they're just so cute b/c she was a tomboyish girl and he was not into her at all when they first practice the play, later he eventually see the true KONKONA and falls for her.

Here's the song that i like : sorry, this is the poor quality that i can find to show here http://youtube.com/watch?v=txK4qJp21BQ

icemaiden

sarNie Egg

Cast: mahuri Dixit, Akshaye Khanna, Konkona Sen Sharma, and Kunal Kapoor

Synopsis:
Dia (Madhuri Dixit) is a divorced mom living in New York and must go back to India after she receives news that her guru is on his death bed. When she arrives she finds he is gone and has left her the responsibility of saving and reviving the Ajanta Theater where she used to dance. The problem is that the political officers want it torn down and turned into a shopping mall. The storyline follows Dia and her challenge to stand up for what she believes in and fight the cause to the end, while trying to win back the love and support of the people of the town whom she walked out on ten years prior. Written by Simran

Download: desitoob.com

*REMARK: i thought it was better than i expect. i read mix review and didn't expect much but overall, i like it. the OST of the whole movie is SUPER AWESOME .. my fave song of all in here in the one they had it in the play and the one with KONKONA and KUNAL .. sung by Shreya Ghosal & Sonu Nigam .. and it was just so sweet and good .. I love the slow but quick love story of KONKONA and KUNAL .. they're just so cute b/c she was a tomboyish girl and he was not into her at all when they first practice the play, later he eventually see the true KONKONA and falls for her.

Here's the song that i like : sorry, this is the poor quality that i can find to show here http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoGP_TKnMoM
thank you so much for the review! =)
I'll definitely be seeing this movie now =). I love Kunal! =) well madhuri too he he =)

swe3t-n-sour

sarNie Egg
WICKED! I wanna see this movie so bad! Imma buy the DVD [hopefully]

I think I know what song you talking 'bout. "Ishq Hua" I love that song too!

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
this movie is definitely a MUST SEEE!!!!! Its an awesome movie!! I loved it!!! KUNAL Kapoor and KANKANA were flawless in it!!! 8/10!

kazee

Boy. Did Madhuri get skinny or something? I saw a preview and she's so much skinnier than she was so many years ago when I saw her last movie!