A Xiong Man & A Lee Woman

calla

sarNie Adult
i went to the fleamarket (in St.Paul) today, and i heard like many people was talking about a Xiong man and a Lee Woman......aww, its so nasty that i don't wanna listen to it anymore.
ok......they was like....that 2 people having an affair and went to this one hotel and having s.e.x so they got stuck. now they're still in the hospital....doctor said they can't help because by looking at their x-ray they didn't see anything wrong.

i don't know if it was just rumors......but damn its just so nasty.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
wow, but i'm not surprised. a while back a friend from the philippines also told me something similar to this about a married woman having sex with another man and their thingies got stuck. they were taken to the hospital and then died i think.

calla

sarNie Adult
what's stock..??
i meant stuck.....not stock......sorry :)
u know how the they were having s.e.x....but now the man can't even pull his secret thing out. -_-

wow, but i'm not surprised. a while back a friend from the philippines also told me something similar to this about a married woman having sex with another man and their thingies got stuck. they were taken to the hospital and then died i think.
wow, really.......this is so weird......don't u guys think its a cursed or something because they are cheaters.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
there is karma. don't think anyone won't find out....muaj ntuj pom. something will happen. one of my distance cousin's wife went to have sex with another man in a hotel. they took pictures having sex or something. but somehow the photos were discovered by my cousin's family.

i also heard this story about a vang guy stole someone's wife. he married her and took her to MN. blah blah blah. the settlement wasn't fair. that guy's father just said to that woman's father-in-law that since u and i are related, let's forget about this. don't give each other problems. blah blah blah... later, not long after that, one of that man's daughter-in-law cheated on his son...left the son and married that other man.

shouldn't mess up with someone's wife. there's karma.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah "muaj ntuj pom" raws li Hmong kev cai nws txhaum loj heev! qhov ntawv you npam thiaj li zoo li no!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...thats a first that ive heard. hmmm.....i wonder how that works. Soo weird. Never knew that could happen. Maybe it wasnt wet enough? lols. But seriosly...maybe. That's just soo weird. Kinda freakky and embarrassing if you have to go to the hospital. How'd they make it there anyways? o_O

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! my mom and grandma was talking about this yesterday night that i couldn't sleep! they were saying something like "daij qhov" and i ask my mom wat she meant by that and she kept on saying :daij qhov" and i was confused i thought the husband killed the wife and blah blah but OMG!! i heard them talking also that the lady got skinnier and 50/50 chance of them living or something i don't know.OMG! embarrasing!

calla

sarNie Adult
cheaters are everywhere.......just that their families don't know. so stupid...... :angry:

yeap.....muaj ntuj pom so this is yog ntuj rau txim rau those cheaters. there are lots and lots of cheaters these days.......so i guess this is a really good lesson for them. and i just hope there are no more cheaters (i meant only the Hmong people) cause i hate to hear like........that man is cheating with this woman....i heard these like everydays in life.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
cheaters are everywhere.......just that their families don't know. so stupid...... :angry:

yeap.....muaj ntuj pom so this is yog ntuj rau txim rau those cheaters. there are lots and lots of cheaters these days.......so i guess this is a really good lesson for them. and i just hope there are no more cheaters (i meant only the Hmong people) cause i hate to hear like........that man is cheating with this woman....i heard these like everydays in life.
Totally agree with you 100%.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
.lol. Luag tsis pom tias sis, ntuj pom. I think it's rarely this kind of incident happens. It's a sin to cheat.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I studied hmong language/writing/reading during the time I was in middle school, so it's easy to read and write hmong.

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I am speechless about this......I think that there are other ways to solve problem regrading cheating husbands and wifes...cruelty doesnt solve anything...So about this situation I just dont know what to say..I hope that for those who know about this, wont consider cheating...and likely learn a vaulable lesson...

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
OMGA...I HEARD ABOUT THAT TOO...DANG AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND THE NEWS SPREADS SO FAST....THAT IS SICK AND I THINK THEY DESERVE IT TOO CAUSE THEY'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR....I ALSO HEARD THAT THERE'S THIS OTHER COUPLE, THEY'RE DATING AND THE BOYFRIEND ROBBED THE GIRLFRIEND...HE STOLE HER CHICKENS IN HER REFRIGARATER...I MEAN WHO DOES THAT?!...HAHAHA...THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE IN MINN...NO OFFENSE THOUGH...JUST TOO MUCH HAPPENING IN MINN THAT MAKES US HMONG PEOPLE LOOK BAD...=(...

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
the version i heard was about a Her and a Yang... hmm... so whats their lastname for real...
but anywho... heck with their lastnames... that is just wrong and nasty...

calla

sarNie Adult
wow...
the version i heard was about a Her and a Yang... hmm... so whats their lastname for real...
but anywho... heck with their lastnames... that is just wrong and nasty...

i don't know.....but those people mentioned them as a Xiong man and a lee woman.

slee00

sarNie Adult
After I read about this yesterday here in this site...I thought it was so ridiculous...and couldnt believe it to be true....so I told my friend about it....and she while she was on the phone with her aunt...the aunt who lives in MN said her daughter works for the hospital where the couple were treated...she said the doctors took X-rays of it but could not find anything wrong with it but they could not figure out why the guy couldnt pull out his thing! This is BIG news and so mysterious! I was soooo lost for word...

Tabsi mas kuv tug nam laug has tas tej yaam zoo le nuav ntshe yog muaj tuabneeg ua khawv koob rua ob tug nuav lawm es ob tug txhaj le sib dlaig hab doctor los txhaj le ua tsi tau le caag paab tsi tau ob tug...yog yuav khu tau mas cas ob tug txaaj muag txaus hab ob tug yuav tau moog thov txim ntawm ob tug ob tug spouses ...maybe one of the souses knew they were cheating and ndlav tuabneeg ua khawv koob txhaj zoo le nuav....

Yeej muaj tag yog khawv koob no yeej meej heev le

Ua neej nyob yug tsuas nov tej laug has txug tej kev "sib dlaig" yog dlev hab tsaj xwb...zag nuav tseem yog moob lawm hab mas tsi txaus ntseeg hlo le! Ntshe tug leej nam nuav hab nwg tug lover nuav ntshe yeej sib thaam lug lawm ntev heev lawm es nwg tej spouses has tsi tau lawm txhaj le ua tej yaam le nuav kaum ob tug tau kev txaaj muag xwb.