Tle T.
Aum A.
Win T.
TengNeung K.
Por T.
Son S.

Also there's more character too....
but haven't add it yet...

A war to bring love is a fanfic about 7 girls that work for the drug dealers. So the police manager send 7 police officer to go to the place where the drug dealers are and try to find out news for the police.
While the 7 police officer is finding out news, there they met these 7 girls that they fall in love with them...But what will happen when love is between their war....

-------------------------------------------

@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A War to Bring Love [Episode 1]Is out!

these are the characters name:

Pancake K. as Karin
Anne T. as Mayan
Jui W. as Wayne
Ploy C. as Ketty
Bee N. as Luwii
View W. as Sarrin
Rotmay K. as Haley

Mos P. as Phoot
Tle T. as Thong
Aum A. as Krit
Win T. as Gann
TengNeung K. as Dan
Por T. as Atth
Son S. as Tuwin
Extended Cast:
Aerin Y. as Lana
Sammie P. as Jarin
Ae I. as Ant
Gun K. as Toop
Off C. as Kon
Oh A. as Ju

Episode 1:

At a hotel room.
“ Yeah, shake it like that, yeah, yeah, I love it.” Mr. Gozuen say to Sarrin, while she’s shaking her booty to him. Sarrin went lower to Mr. Gozuen then say, “ I could do more than this, you want to check it out, come over here.” Sarrin pull Mr. Gozuen tie. Sarrin push Mr. Gozuen to the bed then say, “ Please sign this first, before we do more than this.” then Mr. Gozuen sign it. “ I love it, if we’ll always continue are business together like this, with beautiful girl like you.” he touch Sarrin hip. Sarrin smile to him then say, “ That’s good then, I like it too, goodbye.” Boom! A loud voice, Sarrin shoot Mr. Gozuen. Then his bodyguard hear it, then they run as fast as they can into the room, but Sarrin already gone, they just see Mr. Gozuen body lying dead on the bed.
Outside of the hotel.
“ Sister I already finish the job.” Sarrin tell Wayne on the phone. Then she walk quickly to her car, but something shoot from her left to her car. “ What!” Sarrin yell then she run quickly to the other side of her car. “ Huh, police is shooting at me, I need to go quickly now, come pick me up.” Sarrin say to Wayne. Sarrin run quickly to the street then a car quickly come pick her up. In the car. “ Whoo, thanks sisters.” Sarrin say to Wayne them. Ketty was driving the car then ask Sarrin, “ So did you get the signature yet?” Sarrin answer, “ Yes, and I also kill that white man too.” Wayne reply, “ Then that’s good.” Ketty ask Wayne, “ Did sister Karin call you yet?” Wayne answer, “ No, I haven’t get a call from her.”
Zoom. At a club.
“ Mr. Franchise, do you want some more?” Karrin ask Mr. Franchise, then he answer, “ Yes, sure, if you’re the one that pour for me.” Mr. Franchise was about to kiss Karin then Karin turn the other way then back to him, “ Mr. Franchise please wait for a minute, because you still need to sign this for me, if you don’t then I cannot sleep with you tonight.” Mr. Franchise smile to Karin then say, “ I will, but let me kiss you first.” Karin hate it, then she turn to Mayan and shake her head that she want to fight now, but Mayan shake her head to tell Karin to be patient and try to find another way out. Mr. Franchise was going closer Karrin, then Karrin move her head and say, “ Hey, Mr. Franchise, please be patient, if you sign this then I’ll give you everything you want, okay, okay, sign it please.” Karrin go closer to Mr. Franchise and sniff him. And he sign it. “ There, my lady can we go up now.” Mr. Franchise say then Karrin answer,
“ Yes, lets go.” Karrin hold Mr. Franchise hand then they walk up into a room together. A minute later. Boom! Then the bodyguard went in there and saw Mr. Franchise body lying on the bed with lots of blood.
Out from the club. “ Karin can you go anymore?” Mayan ask Karin then she answer, “ I could, did you call Wayne?” Mayan answer, “ Yes, I did we just need to wait a minute.” then a guy walk in front of them and ask, “ What happen to you, do you two want to go to the hospital, I could take you two.” then Mayan answer, “ Thanks, but it’s alright, there’s a ride for us already, and we just need to wait a minute.” then the guy continue walking. That guy yell, “ Hurry! Hurry!” Mayan and Karin was shock then police start to come to them, but what’s good is they both wear stun shade. Then Ketty they drive quickly, then the police see them then move out of the way, because they don’t want to die. “ Come in, Hurry!” Wayne yell, then Mayan push Karin quickly into the car. Ketty drive as fast as she could.
At the drug dealers place. In the boss office.
“ Very good, Sarrin.” their boss compliment Sarrin, then he look at Karin and she got shot on her arm, then he say, “ Karin, are you alright? And you’re also very good too, plus all my 7 girls are very good.” Karrin they smile then she answer, “ It just hurt a little bit, I’m alright.” then their boss hug Karrin and say, “ If you need anything, then tell me, okay.” Karrin look at her sisters then she answer to the boss, “ Okay, thanks.” The Boss announce to them all, “ You all could go back to your room.”
The seven girls live at the back house from their boss house. At the back house, the seven girls live in. In their kitchen.
“ Huh, it’s good that Karin and you didn’t get hurt that much.” Ketty say to Mayan then Mayan reply, “ Yes, I was worry about Karin the most, because now she got shot on her hand and her hand is the best gun shooting.” Wayne walk in then she say, “ Sis, so when’s are next project?” Mayan answer, “ Are next project is to kill that man that see me and Karin at the street.” Wayne shake her head up and down as a yes. Karin walk in then ask, “ So what’s you all talking about?” Wayne answer, “ About our mission that we just finish today, I’m very happy that all my sister is alright.” Karin look confuse then ask them, “ Where’s Haley and Luwii, I haven’t see them today at all?” Luwii walk in quietly, then say, “ Surprise!” Karin they got a surprise then Karin ask,
“ Where have you been all day long?” Luwii smile then answer, “ I’m with Haley, we just went shopping for our heroes of the day and us.” Karin they smile. Wayne ask, “ Then where’s Haley?” Luwii answer, “ She’s coming.” Haley walk in then say, “ Hello, sis!” Mayan reply,
“ So, what’s for us, since we’re the hero?” Haley answer, “ It’s drinks!” Ketty reply, “ How come we always drink, can we like have dessert?” they all laugh then Sarrin walk to them and say,
“ Don’t laugh at sis Ketty, I do prepare a cake for us too.” Karin smile then say, “ Oh, ho, it’s going to be fun then.” then they all talk and enjoy.
Police were spying them from their backyard, then Mayan see something red, like a gun pointing red dot to them. Mayan say, “ Hey, everyone, let’s shut off the lights, I think someone is spying on us.” then everyone went and turn off the lights and all carry a gun that was tie on their thy.
“ Ready?” Karin ask them then they all answer, “ Ready.” they all walk to outside quietly then to the place where the police are. The police don’t even notice. Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! All the four police that is spying on them die, but accept one he just got shoot on his arm.
At the boss house.
“ These are the police that is spying on us, but four die, so he is the only one that didn’t die, because we want to know who send them here.” Mayan say to their boss, then their boss went down and hold that police hair up and ask, “ Who send you here?!” the police still quiet won’t speak then their boss say, : If you won’t speak I’m going to kill you!” everyone click their gun so they’ll be ready to shoot him, then the police yell out, “ Okay, okay, I’ll tell!” the boss went down and say, “ Tell me then.” “ It’s officer Phupat!” the seven girls were mad and furious. Then their boss say, “ Kill him.” the boss walk back to his room. Then Ju kill that police.
The next day at the police station.
“ Today we heard some news, that all of the five police man that we send to spy on the drug dealers got shot and die, so we have to send some undercover police man to spy on the drug dealers.” officer Phupat tell all the undercover police, then Phoot stand up and ask, “ Officer, then who are the one that we’re going to send to spy?” then Phoot went back to sit. Officer Phupat answer, “ It’s, [the officer look to them all then continue] Phoot, Thong, Krit, Gann, Dan, Atth, and lastly Tuwin, you all are the 7 police that we’re going to send them to spy on the drug dealers.”
That night, at Phoot house.
“ Dad you need to trust me, I can do this job, and I’ll accomplish it.” Phoot say to his dad. His dad is officer Phupat. Then his dad reply, “ I know, but I’m scare that you might not accomplish it and you’re my son, Phoot.” Phoot look to his dad then say, “ Dad if I’m your son you need to trust me, okay.” he hold his dad shoulder then his dad look to him for a minute then say, “ Okay, I will trust you son.” Phoot smile to his dad then they hug each other. Phoot mom open the door then say, “ Oh ho, my two guys are hugging, so cute.” then she went up to them and kiss Phoot, then his dad. “ Mom, you also need to trust me too, okay.” his mom hug him then say, “ I always trust my son, and mom hope that you could accomplish this mission.” he smile.
The next day, “ Were going to send you 7 police to Chang Mai where the drug dealers live, so did you all pack all your stuff yet?” officer Phupat ask them, then Krit answer, “ Yes, we all already finish packing and we’re ready.”
Skip. They’re at Chang Mai. At their house, that the police rent for them to stay in there, in Chang Mai. Inside the house.
“ Oh ho, this house is beautiful.” Thong say. Then Phoot answer, “ Yes, and also some view of mountains too from the backyard.” Gann look around then say, “ Hey, you all come here, do you see that?” Everyone run to him then become quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 Preview:
> “ Ahh! Who are you, and why are you looking at me?!” Sarrin yell to Dan
> “ Girls! Run!” Atth yell to Phoot them.
> “ My name is Lupii.” Phoot say to Karin, Karin was laughing at his name.

-----------------------------------------------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so much bloodshed already, but i like how it's still cute at the same time.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A War to Bring Love [Episode 2]

Episode 2:

Still with Phoot them.
Everyone run to Gann and become quiet. “ So pretty.” Krit say, then Tuwin reply, “ Sexy, hot.” Phoot look at them then back to the window. “ Hey, stop it, we’re police we’re not coming here to watch some girls swimming in a river.” Then Atth say, “ Hey, Phoot, you don’t have to look, but we have to look because they’re so pretty mostly the one wearing the yellow tank top, she is so pretty.” Gann turn back to talk to Phoot, then he see Phoot holding a gun to them, then Gann quietly get out from the window. Then Krit, then Thong, then Atth, then Tuwin, and Dan was the last one, but he still looking out in the window, because he didn’t turn back. “ Move, move, move.” Krit they whisper at the back of Phoot to Dan, then Dan say, “ Are you guys stupid, they’re so sexy.” then he turn around and see Phoot gun was pointing at him then he raise his hand and say, “ Brother Phoot, I’m sorry, I’ll listen, I’m going to go now, and I’ll not look at sexy girls anymore.” then Dan run quickly to the back of Krit them. Phoot turn back, everyone was scare, then Phoot smile and say, “ Let’s go to the, then-” everyone was interest what Phoot is going to say, then they ask, “ Where?!” Phoot smile then look at the window and say, “ Go to the river!” everyone was happy then yell, “ Yay!”
At the river.
Dan, Krit them were spying on the girls swimming in the river from the bush.
“ Whoa, so sexy.” Gann say while looking at the girls. Those girls were the seven girls. “ Tuwin, which one do you like?” Tuwin look at Ketty then answer, “ I like the pink tank top girl, she is so, so huh, I don’t know, I just crazy for her now.” then he lick his lip. Thong ask Phoot, “ Phoot, which one do you like?” Phoot look at Karin then answer, “ I like the purple tank top girl, I just like her, I don’t know why, how about you, Thong?” Thong answer, “ I like that blue tank top girl (it’s Mayan).” everyone keep on spying the girls, then Karin look at the bush and see some black head like it’s people, then she whisper to Mayan, “ Mayan, I think we better go home, because I think someone is spying on us.” then Haley join their conversation then she ask, “ Sis, what happen?” everyone join in then Karin say, “ Lets pack it up, I think someone is spying on us.” Then they all run to the shore and carry their stuff. While they’re walking back to their house, Karin whisper to them, “ Sis, I think we should not go home we should go somewhere, in case it’s police.” they all smile and shake their head. Phoot they see the girls coming to their way then Phoot say to them, “ Everyone be quiet.” then everyone shush. Karin they already know that someone is watching them. While Mayan they walk about 60 feet away, Phoot them come out from the bush and follow them. Then Ketty turn back and see them, but they think that they can’t be seen because they’re hiding in one tree, but Ketty could see their butt on top of each other. Ketty turn back and smile and start laughing quietly. Haley look at Ketty then ask, “ Ketty, why are you laughing?” Ketty say, “ Shush, those crazy guys are spying on us and they also think that I can’t see them, because they hide in a tree, but I could see them already.” Haley laugh. Luwii say to them, “ Sisters, how about lets go hide and see who they are.” Karin answer, “ Sure.” then they walk quickly then went to hide in a bush. Phoot them come out then try to look for the girls, then Krit say, “ Phoot, you make us lose them.” Atth reply, “ Yes, I was trying to see the girl I like, she so, so beautiful.” then Thong hit Atth head then say, “ Shut up, they might probably hear that we like them.” Dan add in then say, “ Huh, I wish I could meet that girl again.” Phoot hit Dan head, then say, “ You wish, huh, huh, stop saying that now we already loss our girls so we can’t do anything, even though we kind of have feelings for them.” Karin walk out from the bush. “ Girls! Run!” Atth yell to Phoot them. Phoot they run quickly to go hide at the back of a small tree, then Karin start to laugh at them. Then all the girls come out. And they all laugh at the guys. Wayne yell, “ You all could come out, don’t be scare of us!” Krit tell Thong them, “ How about lets go out to see them and lets talk.” Phoot reply, “ We’re hear to work, so do not tell them that we’re police, if they ask us are name then tell them some fake name of us.” Phoot they walk one by one to Karin them. Phoot start, “ Uh, uh, hi, and we didn’t meant to look at you girls, just that we, we, we, uh, we-” Karin interrupt, “ You all like us, we know, we already hear it.” Phoot they start to get shy. Dan say to Phoot, “ Phoot, they know, I’m so shy now.” Phoot smile then hit Dan head and say, “ We’re guys! Remember! We’re not suppose to be shy!” Karin they hear and start to laugh. Karin smile then ask Phoot, “ So, what’s your name?” Phoot pause for a second then look around the place. “ My name is Lupii.” Phoot say to Karin, Karin was laughing at his name. Dan added, “ My name is Shoot, and this [point at Thong] But, this [point at Krit] Chit, this [point at Tuwin] Yod, this [point at Atth] Fute, and finally this [point at Gann] dude name is Gut.” they all look at Dan with a confusing way. Dan walk to Sarrin and ask, “ Uh, uh, so what’s your name?” then he look at her chest. “ Ahh! Who are you, and why are you looking at me?!” Sarrin yell to Dan. Then she punch him on the nose. “ Ouch!” Dan yell, then he fall to Krit and he catch him. “ Uh, uh, what his name?” Phoot whisper to Krit, then Krit reply, “ I think it’s Shoot.” Phoot shout, “ Shoot! What happen to you, are you alright?” he shake him then he wake up and say, “ Wow, she’s so beautiful and strong, huhuh.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 3 preview:
> “ Huh! The boss got shoot!” Ketty shout to Karin them then they all run to the boss.
> “ I hope my love will be like this forever.” Karin say to Phoot. Phoot smile back.
> “ Toop, is coming back to here.” Ju tell Wayne.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------