A VITIM TO BE SCAM

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I'M A VICTIM TO BE! I ALREADY SEND THEM MY NAME N ADDRESS N PHONE#
I ALSO SEARCH FOR FRAUD SCAM N THESE CAME UP "The National Lottery,Nigerian winning award".
I got scared didnt know wat to do good thing i've found tips.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh my!!!

You should have known it was a scam from the start...i mean sorta fishy...

but if it's just your address or number, it might be okay......i mean as long as you didn't give them your account number or SS or something. I think you might be safe. I'll google some more later and maybe we can have fun w/ them. LOL jk

----edit, can you paste the email you got?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh! Since we're on the subject, what about Picture.com?
Does anyone know much about them? Just wondering.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.universityofnigeria.com/courses.htm

Funny courses. Here's one they are offering:

Accounting 419 ( CRN: 38821 )
This course teaches how to leverage yourself against the American banking system. Simply write a check for at least $40,000 to an American and wait for them to deposit it. (Don't worry you don't need to have that much in the bank). Next, say the following... "Ooops, sorry Mr/Ms American. I made a mistake and sent you twice as much money." The silly American will wait until their bank says the check clears, and then will happily remit $20,000 to you. A few weeks later, your American friend will realize the check actually bounced. This always bewilders those silly people. They always looked so dazed and confused when their banks tell them the money is there...but then it isn't. Anywho, it is not our worry. We got the money for you. Now go have some fun. Take Ebay Strategies with this course for more profits.

Anyway, my friend who is a model almost got scammed by these 'nigerians'.

By the way, rather to be safe than sorry... don't click on those links stated in the courses.

vina_lek

A lot of scamming happened when the PS3 & Wiis came out. I think I heard about it on Craigslist & Ebay that there were many people(or should I say a few?) contacting the seller(s) about shipping the console(s) to somewhere in Nigeria. Something about a hold on the PayPal account until the console is received, blah blah... but people got scammed out of the PS3 or Wii AND money.

Anyway, recently, I had someone email me from Craigslist about wanting the ps2 I was selling and wanting me to send it to Nigeria. Yeah right. I reported that as*!