A Trade of Love

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 6]

Episode 6:
Arthit and Kamala finally reach their house. Kamala was still seat in the car, so Arthit walk to Kamala side and pull her out from the car. “ Why are you being so mean to me?!” Kamala ask Arthit then he answer, “ Because, you lie to me! And you also ignore me too!” Kamala was still thinking that how come he become like this. “ Why are you not going!?” Arthit ask Kamala, then she was out from her thinking, then he rush and carry Kamala. Kamala yell, “ Ahh!, drop me down!” then he carry her to the grass and drop her down. “ Ahh, Arthit put me down!” Kamala yell to his ear. She yell, “ Ahh! It hurt!” Arthit smile to her and laugh at her then say, “ You told me to drop you down.” Kamala was very mad at him, but he just kept laughing at her. Kamala walk up to him then say, “ It’s very funny, huh, so funny, so funny, funny, huh?” then she step on Arthit foot very hard then walk to the car. “ Ahh!” Arthit shout then he shake his foot. He look at Kamala and she was walking to the car then he hurry run to her and grab her back then he hold her hand tightly and take her to their house. “ Let me go, Arthit!” Kamala say.
Walk to their house.
Arthit was still holding Kamala hand tightly. At the door. Arthit was turning back to Kamala. “ Uh, who’s this girl, Arthit?” Yada ask Arthit. Arthit and Kamala was shock.

Back to Kalaya and their grandma.
“ Kalaya, don’t worry about Kamala, son Arthit already call me that he’s going to pick Kamala up and he’s going to take her to a place that she like.” their grandma say to Kalaya then she start to feel more worry. A servant walk to them then say, “ Kalaya, uh Alak come to see you.” Kalaya grandma smile to her then say, “ Go, go, go see him.” At Kalaya and Alak. “ Kalaya I bought this couple ring for us, and I’m sure that you’ll like it.” Alak say to himself. Then a girl run up to him and say, “ Alak! It’s you, I’m Jai, do you remember me!?” Kalaya and Alak was shock. Jai keep holding Alak arm, and Kalaya was confuse and feel jealous. “ Who’s that, Alak?” Kalaya ask him then he’s about to answer, but Jai interrupt, “ I’m his girlfriend.” Kalaya was shock.

Back to Kamala and Arthit.

“ Uh, uh, she’s are new servant.” Arthit say, Kamala was shock and confuse. “ Who are you?” Kamala ask politely to Yada, then she answer, “ I’m Arthit girlfriend.” Kamala look at Arthit then he smile to her and walk to Yada and hug her. “ Yada, you could tell this servant to do everything you want, she’s a very good servant.” Kamala was hurt but try to block her feeling. Yada smile to Arthit then to Kamala and ask, “ What’s your name?” Arthit quickly reply, “ Her name is Kamala, and lets go in.” so they left Kamala out there. Kamala eyes is full of tears, but she try not to blink so her tears won’t come down, but it so hard then she walk to a pond and cry. Kamala cry and cry to the pond.
Back to Alak and Kalaya.

“ Kalaya, Kalaya let me tell you the truth.” Alak say to Kalaya and walk to her. Jai was sitting at the table and wait for them to finish talking. Kalaya stop walking then turn to him, but he still walking to her then she turn and they bump into each other and was about to kiss. Kalaya step back and say, “ Tell me then.” Alak answer, “ Jai is my auntie daughter and she’s like a sister to me, and she’s not my girlfriend, and never will be because I only have you, Kalaya.” Alak hold Kalaya hand then she pull back her hand, then say, “ Who cares, she love you, go back to her [she look at Jai] and she’s so happy to meet you, so go back, go back, go, go!” Alak was confuse and ask, “ Why, Why?” Kalaya look at him and say, “ Because just go, go, go!” then she walk away from him, he ran quickly to her and hug her tightly. “ Kalaya, how come you become like this?” Alak ask her then she step on Alak foot, he yell “ Ahh!” then he drop his hand from Kalaya, so she just walk away. Jai heard it and ran over to Alak, she went and hold his arm, “ What happen, are you alright, brother Alak?” Jai ask him but he just ignore.
That night. Back to Kamala and Arthit.
Kamala still sit at the pond, but she’s not crying. “ Huh, should I call Tep, or Kalaya?” Kamala ask herself, then a voice answer, “ You should call Arthit.” and Kamala know that it was Arthit voice. So she stand up quickly and say, “ Can you shut up for like an hour please?!” Arthit smile then answer, “ I’ve been letting you have your own time about 4 hours now, so I already shut up for more than an hour.” Kamala was mad then reply, “ Hey, can you stop bothering me?!” he answer, “ I’ve been-” Kamala interrupt, “ Shut up!” he reply,
“ I’ve been shut up for-” Kamala was more mad then she yell to him, “ Shut up!!!!” then he smile and be quiet. Kamala turn back to the pond then Arthit walk to her and push her into the pond. “ Ahh!” Kamala yell, but she was in the water. Arthit was laughing at her, hella loud then Yada walk out and walk to them. Yada ask, “ Arthit how come Kamala is in the pond and you don’t even help her?” Arthit stop laughing then he answer, “ Because she argue with me.” Yada look at him then to Kamala and she hand out her hand to Kamala. Kamala hold Yada hand tightly then walk out from the pond.
In Arthit and Kamala house.
Yada walk to Kamala with a towel then say, “ Hear, use this towel to wipe you then go to take a shower.” Kamala smile then say, “ Thanks.” “ It’s alright.” Yada reply. Arthit was looking at Kamala.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 7 Preview:

> “ Ahh!” Kamala yell, and Arthit was looking at her with shock.
> “ Dee, I never love you, I only love you like my sister.” Tep say to Dee, then he eye start to get teary.
> “ Yada, you no need to do this, because we already have a servant for us.” Arthit say to Yada and smile to her then he kiss her on the cheek, and Kamala just try to ignore them and continue to wipe the table.
> “ Wasi, can you please take me to somewhere there’s no Alak?” Kalaya ask Wasi and her hand was curl to Wasi arm and Alak just stand and stare at Kalaya and Wasi.
> “ Now, I can’t be like this anymore, I have to take revenge on him.” Kamala say to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I know. Arthit is so mean, I thought he wanted her to love him. This is the wrong way for her to know that you love her buddy!
Awww now Kalaya is mad at Alak.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 7]

Episode 7:

At the back house. In the bathroom.
Kamala went into the bathroom, then began to take her clothes off, then went and take shower. Arthit walk to the back house and went into the room that Yada prepare for Kamala. Arthit went in there and try to look for Kamala’s cell phone. Kamala finish taking shower then she walk back to her room. In her room at the back house. Kamala get a shit and a skirt in the closet then she drop her towel down. Arthit was hiding on the other side of the bed. Kamala wear the skirt then she look into the mirror and see Arthit head pop out.
“ Ahh!” Kamala yell, and Arthit was looking at her with shock. Arthit run quickly and cover mouth. “ Shush.” he say to her then she step on his foot and he yell, “ Ahh!” then he cover his mouth. “ How come you come into my room?” Kamala ask him then he answer,
“ Uh, uh, I come to, uh, uh, find clothes for you.” he smile to her then she look at him weird.
“ You come in here because you want to see me, see me, with no clothes on, huh?” she slap him. He turn back and answer, “ No I didn’t mean it.” he hold her shoulder then say,
“ Please listen to me first, I, I , I come in here because I just want to find a clothes for you, and for real.” Kamala was mad. Yada hear Kamala yell from the back house, so she walk to the back house and knock Kamala’s door. Yada say, “ Kamala, what happen, are you alright?” Arthit cover Kamala mouth then whisper to her, “ Do not tell her that I’m in here, please, please, I beg you, please.” Kamala think about for a minute, then answer to Yada,
“ Um, I’m alright, I just see a nasty spider so I just yell, and I already kill him.” Arthit was mad. Yada feel a relieve then reply back, “ Oh, okay, after dressing then come to eat, okay.” Kamala answer, “ Okay, thanks.” Yada walk back to the house. Arthit take his hand off from covering Kamala’s mouth. “ Kamala, why do you say that I’m a nasty spider?” Arthit ask Kamala then she answer, “ Because you are, or do you want me to tell Yada that you’re in here and spying on me in this time, huh.” Arthit make a frown then he look around then answer, “ You could call me nasty spider then.” Kamala yell, then she remember that Arthit already saw her naked. Then she slap him again and say, “ You, you, nasty spider, you already see me, uh, me, uh, ahh!” she punch him in the nose. Yada walk back again to Kamala door and ask, “ Kamala, are you alright?” Arthit pull Kamala down then he kiss her on the lip. Kamala was shock. For a moment, Yada ask again, “ Kamala, what happen?” then Kamala and Arthit wake up from the kiss and Kamala answer, “ Uh, nothing I just see a nasty spider at the window, that’s all.” Yada reply, “ Oh, okay, if you want to change room, then tell me, okay.” Kamala answer, “ Okay, thanks again.” Yada walk back to the front house. Arthit was hugging Kamala, then she look down and see Arthit hand around her waist. Kamala slap Arthit hands then say, “ You opportunist!” he drop his hand and smile, “ I’m happy now.” Kamala try not to smile. He push him out from her room. Outside of her room. Arthit smile then he walk back to the house. In Kamala room.
Kamala sit on her bed and smile and happy, then she touch her lip and smile again. Yada also see Arthit walk out from Kamala room, but she just smile, Arthit didn’t see her.

At Tep’s house.
“ Dee, I never love you, I only love you like my sister.” Tep say to Dee, then he eye start to get teary. Dee reply, “ But, but I thought when you say you love me, I thought you love me for real.” Tep look at Dee then he answer, “ Dee, you just hang up the phone before I say I love you like my sister, you just hear me say I love you, then you just shut the phone.” Dee look at herself then reply, “ Uh, uh, uh, what a shame.” she say to herself, then Tep ask,
“ What?” Dee look at him then answer, “ Uh, nothing, then I hope you’ll find someone that love you like I love you.” Tep smile to her then answer, “ I hope that you’ll find someone better than me, and someone that love you a lot.” Dee smile to him then they hug.
“Cut!” Wasi yell. Tep was shock, then Dee smile to him. “ Got you!” Dee laugh. Wasi come to them, then he say, “ Dee, good acting, I’ll send this to my friend to help you become a actress.” Wasi hug Dee, then Dee turn to Wasi then to Tep, “ Smile, please, and you are also a great actor too.” she laugh then Wasi laugh with her. Tep pull out his gun then say,
“ Shut your mouth right now, or I’ll shoot you!” Wasi and Dee was scare then they stand still and quiet. Tep laugh, “ Got you two!” Wasi and Dee feel relief but mad, “ Tep, you scare me!” Dee say then Tep reply, “ Then good!” Dee frown then Wasi say, “ Tep, I thought that your doing for real.” Tep smile, “ Maybe, if you two are thief, or drug dealers.” Tep they all laugh.
At Kalaya grandma company.
“ Ms. Kalaya, Alak come here to see you.” Kalaya security tell her on the phone, then Kalaya answer, “ Tell him to go back, now I’m in a meeting with someone special.” but actually there’s no one in the room with Kalaya. “ Uh, Alak, uh Ms. Kalaya say-” the security tell Alak, but he interrupt and say, “ I got it, thanks.” then he just walk into Kalaya room. “ Nupe [Kalaya security name] didn’t I tell you not to let anyone come in, unless I give you permission.” Kalaya say while she’s looking down at her book of “how to get your lover attention” . “ Kalaya, we need to talk.” Alak say to Kalaya, then she answer without looking up, “ Nupe, how come your voice sound like a guy now, what happen to you?” then she look up and it was Alak, she yell, “ Ahh!” then she cover her book. “ What happen to you, and what is that?” Alak ask Kalaya. Kalaya pull her book back and put in into her drawer then lock it. “ Nothing.” Kalaya say then she ask him, “ what’s your problem?” Alak was about to answer, but Kalaya interrupt, “ Oh, I know you’re deaf that’s why you didn’t hear what my security told you, huh.” she laugh then he went and pull her to his chest then kiss her lip. Kalaya was shock. A moment later, then she pull herself back from Alak. “ I love you, for real.” Alak say to Kalaya, then she slap him. “ You, you, opportunist!” she run out from her room then to the elevator. Alak run out and follow her.
The elevator open, there was a crowd. “ Uh, darling you could come in and squish with us, oh and you too, son.” a old man say then Kalaya walk in and Alak follow her, he’s at the back of her back. Kalaya hate him so much then the elevator door open then she walk out and Alak follow.

“ Yada, you no need to do this, because we already have a servant for us.” Arthit say to Yada and smile to her then he kiss her on the cheek, and Kamala just try to ignore them and continue to wipe the table. Arthit hug Yada then walk out with her. Kamala was inside the house. “ Huh, he think that he’s so handsome or good, bluh, he’s nothing than my foot.” Kamala say then she flip her tongue side to side then Arthit open the door and see her flipping her tongue at him. “ Uh.” Kamala smile then laugh. Arthit was confuse, “ Later don’t do that I don’t like it.” he shut the door, then Kamala was about to throw the towel at the door then Arthit open the door again and say, “ Nuh, nuh, nuh, I got you now, you’re jealous?” he smile then close the door again. “ Huh, you, so annoying!” Kamala say then she throw the towel at the door. She frown.

Back to Alak and Kalaya.
Alak was following Kalaya, but that time Wasi also came out from the other elevator so he meet them. Kalaya see Wasi then she run to him then say, “ Wasi, let’s go.” Wasi was confuse then he ask her, “ Where?” Alak laugh at Kalaya then Kalaya turn to Wasi and whisper to him, “ Please pretend with me, okay.” then Wasi answer, “ Yes, I remember we’re going to go eat out.” then he hold her hand, Alak was jealous. “ Wasi, can you please take me to somewhere there’s no Alak?” Kalaya ask Wasi and her hand was curl to Wasi arm and Alak just stand and stare at Kalaya and Wasi. Then Wasi and Kalaya walk out from the door. Alak was jealous.

Back to Kamala.
Kamala walk out from the house and she was holding a trade on her hand. She turn around and see Yada and Arthit hugging each other at the beach and taking pictures. Then he remember when Arthit and her was taking pictures at the beach. Kamala drop a tear from her eye, then she walk back to the house with the trade. Arthit turn back and see Kamala walk back to the house then he know that Kamala was jealous. In the house. Kamala set the trade at the kitchen table then say, “ Arthit, you did so much for me, but you don’t even know how much I hurt and also, also, maybe, maybe a living creature in my body too.” Kamala tears drop. Then she remember when the doctor say, “ Darling Kamala you need to take care of yourself, because now you’re pregnant, so please tell your husband to do not let you carry and hold heavy things.” . “ Now, I can’t be like this anymore, I have to take revenge on him.” Kamala say to herself. Her eye was red.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 8 Preview:
> “ Kalaya eat this.” Wasi say to Kalaya then he use his spoon to give Kalaya a piece of meat.
> “ Kamala please carry this for Yada, my girlfriend.” Arthit say then he hand her a heavy box.
> “ Uh, uh, ouch.” Kamala whisper, then Arthit look at her, but he just don’t know.
> “ Arthit, will you love me until the end of this world?” Yada ask Arthit, and that time Kamala was hiding from a side and listen to them. Then Arthit answer, “ I will and only you forever.” Kamala was hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh athit and kamala kissed and she's pregnant!.....

athit is confusing at times...he loves kamala but he tells yada that he loves her too..

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Kamala and Arthit
OMG!!!! kamala is pregent!! OMG and he being so mean to her!! I love them they are such cute couple! :lol: :wub:

Alak and Kalaya
Omg why does he have to mess up the relationship with Kalaya!! That IDIOT!!lol!! :p :D

Love this fanfic!! plz update it soon!!! :D ;) :huh:

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 8]

Episode 8:

At a restaurant.
“ Kalaya eat this.” Wasi say to Kalaya then he use his spoon to give Kalaya a piece of meat. But Kalaya didn’t hear, because she was still thinking about Alak. Wasi know that Kalaya just using him to make Alak jealous. Wasi repeat again, “ Kalaya, Kalaya, eat this.” then Kalaya finally wake up from her thinking and ask, “ Uh what?” she smile to him then Wasi reply, “ Eat this.” he point to the meat that he gave her then she reply, “ Thanks.” then they continue eating, and Kalaya try to smile to Wasi.

Then Yada and Arthit walk in, then Kamala went to hide in the restroom. While Arthit and Yada sitting on the sofa together, Kamala come out silently to hear them. “ Arthit, will you love me until the end of this world?” Yada ask Arthit, and that time Kamala was hiding from a side and listen to them. Then Arthit answer, “ I will and only you forever.” Kamala was hurt. Kamala eyes start to drop tears. Then she walk quietly back to the room she live in. In her room. “ Why, why, how come I have to have a life like this, why?” Kamala ask herself, while she’s crying.

Wasi send Kalaya home.
“ Kalaya, I hope you’ll feel better.” Wasi say to Kalaya, then Kalaya turn around and say, “ Thanks, and I will, bye.” “ Bye.” Wasi reply back. Then Kalaya watch as Wasi drive away. Kalaya walk in quietly then she see her grandma looking at some pictures crying, but Kalaya just stand there spying on her grandma. Then her grandma walk up to her grandma room. Kalaya hide next to the door. Kalaya grandma walk up the stairs then Kalaya walk to the sofa and look at the pictures. Kalaya was shock, there’s pictures of Kalaya and Kamala together, but Kalaya was confuse because she and Kamala never take pictures like that before. Her grandma walk down and see Kalaya looking at the pictures. “ Kalaya! Do not touch the pictures, or look at it!” her grandma yell to her, then Kalaya turn around and ask, “ Grandma! Who come you have these pictures of me and Kamala when we have never took of it.” her grandma try to ignore, then Kalaya walk to her grandma and ask, “ Grandma, please, tell me the truth.” Her grandma think for a bit then say, “ Let us go sit first.” Kalaya hold her grandma hand and went to sit next to her grandma. Then her grandma begin, “ The two girls that are in the pictures are not you and Kamala, [Kalaya was shock] it was my two daughters, they look just like you two, it was a long story, I made a mistake, I force my two daughters to marry someone they never like or love, but it’s good that we already broke up the wedding, then 2 months later I know that my two daughters are pregnant, but they just don’t tell me, and when I found out who’s the father of the baby it was two poor guys, so I yell and argue with my two daughters and I accidentally tell to them to get out of my house, so they did with they’re husband, and I regret it until this days, so I search for them, but I can’t but when I heard from the foster home that they saw two woman that look like the picture I gave them, come and leave two babies over there, so I hurry to come take you two, but it was too late, they already send you two to the other foster home, so I finally meet you two now, that’s why I want you two to be my two grand daughters.” Kalaya was crying then she ask her grandma, “ Grandma, so you never get any clue where’s my mom?” her grandma hug her then answer, “ Grandma, never get any clue where’s your mom and Kamala mom, grandma sorry, darling.” Kalaya reply, “ It’s alright grandma, we’ll try to find my mom and Kamala mom.”
“ Huh, where are we moving too?” Kamala ask Arthit. Arthit answer, “ Not you, it’s only me and Yada we’re moving.” “ Owh.” Kamala reply, “ then where I’m going to live?” she ask then Arthit answer, “ You will live here, and we’re going to go live the bigger house over there.” Kamala frown. “ Kamala please carry this for Yada, my girlfriend.” Arthit say then he hand her a heavy box. Kamala hold onto the box tightly, so it will not fall, but the box is just too heavy. And she finally carry it out to the car. Then she come back again in the house. “ Kamala, carry this too.” Arthit say, but Kamala ignore. “ Uh, uh, ouch.” Kamala whisper, then Arthit look at her, but he just don’t care. Yada was studying Kamala carefully, and she knew that Kamala might be sick or something. Yada walk to Arthit and whisper to him, “ I think Kamala is sick or something, she seems really tire after she carry that box and that box only have two textbook of math.” then Arthit look at Kamala and Kamala was looking at them in a confusing way. “ What happen to them, why are they looking at me?” Kamala think to herself. After they went to the bigger house, Kamala finally use the home phone to call Tep, because her cell phone got thrown away. Tep come quickly and he finally arrive. “ Kamala.” Tep say then he went to hug Kamala. Kamala hug him tightly then say, “ Tep, please take me to the hospital, please.” Tep was confuse and worry so he answer, “ Sure.” but Arthit also come in that time too. “ Hey! Where are you taking my woman to?!” then Kamala walk to stay at the back of Tep. “ Hey! I’m a police here, so watch your mouth!” Tep reply. Arthit was mad so he walk quickly to them and pull Kamala hand harshly. “ Ouch!” Kamala shout. “ You also pretend to say ouch too, you think that I won’t know that you’re pretending every time you’re with that Tep!” Arthit say to Kamala, and Kamala say to herself, in her mind, “ I have to make him regret for doing this to me, I have to make him jealous.” then Kamala slap Arthit. “ Shut up! I never pretend, and I’m not like you, lie, then lie, then lie, and hurt someone that did nothing wrong!” then she walk to Tep and say, “ Tep, lets go now.” Kamala went into Tep’s car. Tep drive away, then Arthit follow them. At the street. “ Kamala, he’s following us.” Tep tell Kamala then she turn around and see Arthit driving following them. Kamala was worry that Arthit might follow them and know the truth. Then Tep keep switching the lanes, finally Arthit can’t catch up to them. Tep turn to the hospital, and finally Arthit see Tep’s car turning into the hospital and he follow. Tep park his car, then Tep hold Kamala arm and walk her into the hospital. Arthit was about to park but a car come park before, then he went up and down finally find a parking available, then he park there and rush into the hospital to find them.
In the hospital. “ Huh, where are they?” Arthit ask himself. But he was lucky that he see Tep walking over to the woman pregnant place. And Arthit follow. A girl come walk pass him and accidentally bump him and she was a nurse. “ Uh, sorry.” the girl say then she look up and it was Arthit. “ Huh. Do you remember me Arthit, I’m Fan?” Arthit was confuse then he ask, “ Fan, who?” then Fan reply, “ Me, Fan the Fan that like to wear guys clothes.” then Arthit remember. Flash back. In high school. “ Hey! Fan why are you doing you’re homework?” Arthit ask Fan then Fan answer, “ Hey, dude, for my grades so I could graduate, durh.” then Fan hit him on the head. End flash back. “ Oh, that Fan, I remember, so how’s going now?” Fan was about to answer, then Arthit see Tep hold Kamala arm out from the room, then he ask Fan, “ Fan, can you please go ask the doctor about that woman over there?” he point to Kamala then Fan look to Kamala and ask, “ But who is she, then?” Arthit reply, “ Who cares, just go find the information for me.” Fan look at Kamala again then ask, “ So what’s her name?” Arthit reply, “ Kamala.” Fan answer, “ Oh, okay, I’ll try.” then Arthit reply, “ Thanks.” then he walk out to his car. Fan say to herself, “ Owh, what kind of guy is he now, now he like to know about girls that coming to the hospital too.” Tep take Kamala to her grandma house. At her grandma house.
“ Thanks, Tep.” Kamala say then Tep ask Kamala, “ So would you tell Kalaya about this?” Kamala start to cry, “ If she know, she’ll be very mad and go yell at Arthit.” then Kamala hug Tep and say, “ Tep, thank you, thank you very much.” Tep reply, “ If you need help you could tell me, I’m willing to help you, even I could be the baby father too.” Kamala smile then say, “ It’s alright, thank you.” then Tep walk Kamala to sit in the chairs outside.
Arthit park his car at the gate then he walk quickly to Tep and Kamala. Kamala see Arthit then she tell Tep, “ Tep, Arthit is coming toward us.” Tep stand up then Arthit punch Tep in the face. “ This is what you get for taking my woman!” Arthit say to Tep. “ Stop! Arthit stop!” Kamala yell to Arthit then he push Kamala, but Tep stand up quickly and went to hold Kamala’s back, then Kamala sit on his lap. Kamala was scare and she look very tire. Arthit was confuse, why Kamala look so scare and worry and how come she is touching her stomach. Tep slowly set Kamala sit on the chair, then he walk to Arthit and hit him.
“ Arthit! You need to stop saying that this is your woman, because now she’s my woman and you should take your hand off from her, because me and Kamala are going to marry soon!” Kalaya and her grandma was walking out to them and hear what Tep say and Arthit was shock, also Kamala too.

-------------------------------------------------
Episode 9 preview:
> “ Tep, you don’t really have to marry me.” Kamala say then Tep smile to her and answer, “ But I really love you, and I’m willing to marry you, even I’m not the baby daddy, and I will love the baby like it’s mine too.” Kamala cry and smile to Tep then they hug.
> “ Huh! Kamala is pregnant!” Arthit say out loud and he was shock.
> “ Wasi, you say you have talk to a woman name Pang Suliwichai?!” Kalaya ask Wasi with happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TubbyTinker

eeek if kamal wont marry tep then I will lol...he's so sweet...oooh athit will know that kamala is pregnant!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 9]

Episode 9:

They’re all shock. Kalaya smile and walk to Kamala, “ Sister, you and Tep are going to marry?” Kamala pretend a smile and answer, “ Uh, yes, we just plan this out yesterday.” Kalaya grandma walk over to Kamala and say, “ I’m so happy, darling Kamala that you’ll be marry soon and have a family.” then she hug Kamala. Arthit was shock and he drop to sit on the ground. Arthit tears drop. Tep look to Kamala then Kamala look at Tep, Tep walk over to her and touch her hand. “ Kamala, lets go inside.” Tep say to Kamala and took her hand and walk her into the house, Kamala grandma follow them. Kalaya stay back and look at Arthit. She walk over to him and say, “ Even though, Kamala will choose Tep, I know she still love you, but now she choose him, so you’ll have to stop loving her and please go back, before Kamala will be more sad.” after Kalaya say that she walk to the house.

That night. At Kamala grandma house.
In Kamala bedroom.
Kamala sit next to the window and cry. “ I have accept Tep, I cannot let him be sad because of me still loving Arthit, I have to stop loving Arthit, now I have to start my new life.” then Kamala think back about when Arthit and her was at the beach having fun. Kamala cry, then Kalaya knock on the door and walk in. Kamala wipe her tears. “ Oh, sister Kalaya do you have something to ask me?” Kamala ask Kalaya then Kalaya walk to Kamala and touch her hand, “ Kamala, I’m so happy that you’re going to get marry soon.” Kamala pretend to smile. Kalaya frown and say, “ But do you still love Arthit?” Kamala eye start watery, but she hold on to her tears and answer, “ No, I don’t even love him anymore, I already get over him, and he already have a girlfriend, and I already love Tep, Tep he’s really nice to me and I love him.” Kalaya smile to Kamala, but she know that Kamala could never stop loving Arthit. “ Then, sister is going to go back to bed.” Kalaya say then she walk out from the room and close the door. Kamala start to cry very hard. “ I have to stop, I have to stop loving Arthit.” Kamala say to herself.

The next day morning, Kalaya walk out from her room. Then she walk pass Kamala room and hear something weird, like Kamala is throwing up. Kalaya was worry, so she open to door, but Kamala wasn’t in there, so she went and knock on the bathroom door. Kamala was worry that Kalaya might know so she put on the shower, so it’ll be loud. Kamala open to door and ask Kalaya, “ Sister, is there anything you need to ask me?” Kalaya look at Kamala then answer, “ Yes, did you throw up?” Kamala was scare then she reply, “ Oh, know, I was just fixing the shower and I accidentally drink some water so it just choke me a little.” Kalaya smile then say, “ Oh, okay, then lets go eat.” Kamala smile, “ Yes, sure.”

In the eating room.
Kamala smell the foods and she feel like she’s going to throw up, then she tell her grandma and Kalaya, “ Uh, I need to go use the bathroom, so don’t wait for me, because I might do a, you know.” Kamala rush to the bathroom. “ Oh, grandma then lets eat.” Kalaya say to her grandma. In the bathroom, Kamala just finish throwing up. Then she rest her head on the wall. “ Huh, how come I can’t eat anything at all.” Kamala say.

At a restaurant.
“ My mom name is Pang Suliwichai, so can you help me find her, Wasi?” Kamala ask Wasi, then Wasi answer, “ Uh, I’m not sure, but maybe I could help you to find your mom.” Kalaya smile then she touch Wasi hand and say thank you. That time Alak also appear there with Jai. “ Alak, can we please don’t eat in this restaurant, I feel like it’s so loud.” Jai say to Alak, but Alak just stare at Kalaya. Jai turn to see what Alak is looking then she see Kalaya, then Jai went and block Alak. “ Alak, you’re looking at me, and I know that you like to look at me but I don’t want to eat in here.” Alak blink then he take Jai hand and walk to Kalaya. “ Kalaya, hello.” Alak say then Jai smile and hold Alak hand tightly and say, “ We meet again, oh Alak also tell me about you too, but I don’t care, because me and Alak are going to marry soon, so please come to our wedding that time too.” Jai hand out her hand to Kalaya so that she could see the ring on her hand. Kalaya was mad, then she stand up and walk out. Alak follow her, and Jai was going to follow them too, but Wasi hold her. “ Hey, girl, can you please give some people some privacy too.” Jai look at Wasi and was mad, then everyone look at Jai. Jai start to get embarrass then sit down next to Wasi. “ You don’t have to sit next to me.” Wasi say to Jai, Jai was more mad and reply,
“ Hey, be quiet!” Wasi smile.
Outside of the restaurant. Alak hold onto Kalaya hand. “ Kalaya, I love you, I’ll never marry Jai.” Alak tell Kalaya, Kalaya cry and reply, “ Alak, I’m so tire of your lies, please just go back, back to Jai, and let go of my hand.” Kalaya was about to open the car door, but Alak hug her tightly. Kalaya cry. “ Kalaya, I love you, and I will love you forever.” Alak tell Kalaya, Kalaya smile then turn to Alak and reply, “ You say you love me? But how come today I just got an invitation from your fiancées, and that’s how you tell me you love me, by leaving your fiancées!” Kalaya push Alak, and she run into her car and drive away.

Arthit was sitting in his chair in his office. “ Tep and Kamala are going to marry?, but I thought Kamala love me, isn’t it?” Arthit ask himself, then he grab Kamala picture frame on his desk and touch her face. “ Kamala, I’m sorry, I’m such a jerk, a mean ass man to you, I should have treat you better.” Arthit say to the picture. Then Yada walk into his office and say, “ Surprise!” then Arthit hurriedly put the picture frame into his desk. Arthit pretend to smile, “ Yada, I’m so surprise.” Yada walk to Arthit and sit on him. “ Oh, my baby miss his girl, huh.” Yada pinch Arthit nose. “ Yada, stop it.” Arthit say then Yada stop and went to sit on the sofa. “ Arthit, can you please let me borrow 10,000,000 dollar from you?” Yada ask Arthit. Arthit walk to her and ask, “ How come you need so much money for?” Yada frown, answer, “ Because, I need to pay it for my rent and buy stuff for me, and I already act in you’re lakorn.” Arthit was confuse, “ My lakorn? What?” Yada smile, then answer, “ Your lakorn, with Kamala, I already act so I need my paycheck.” Yada smile then she walk to Arthit. Arthit think of an idea then say, “ Okay, I’ll give you 10,000,000 dollars for your paycheck, but you’ll have to work more.” Yada smile and reply, “ No problem!” Yada smile.

Kalaya was driving then her phone ring. “ Hello, Wasi.” Kalaya answer. “ Wasi, you say you have talk to a woman name Pang Suliwichai?!” Kalaya ask Wasi with happiness. Wasi reply, “ Yes, and I just talk to her a minute ago, because she come here to sell fruits.” Kalaya was so happy. “ Okay, did you ask her where do she live?” she ask Wasi, then he answer,
“ Yes, she say she live on-” after Wasi finish telling the address to Kalaya, Kalaya went straight to the address. An old small place, with some poor people, living in those small house. Kalaya park next to a house and walk down to find the house that her mom live in.
Finally, she found it, then she heard voices, “ Honey, please don’t drink anymore!” a woman say then a guy answer, “ Get away! You poor woman!” then Kalaya heard something like the woman got slap then Kalaya run into the house and see a woman fall down on the floor and a old man drinking beer. The woman on the ground was shock. It was Kalaya mom.
“ Uh, mam, are you alright?” Kalaya ask the woman on the ground then the woman turn around and answer, “ Uh, uh, I’m alright, thank you.” Kalaya turn to the old man drinking the beer and say, “ Hey! Why do you hit this woman! Huh! Do you want me to call the police to take you to jail!? Huh!” the woman was shock and say, “ Please, darling don’t call the police, please, I beg you.” Kalaya went down and ask, “ Why, didn’t he hit you?” the woman answer, “ it’s nothing, so can you please go back.” Kalaya frown. Then she remember that she come here to look for her mom. “ Uh, oh, um, mam, do you know this lady name Pang Suliwichai?” the old man answer, “ Yes, I do, its her, she’s my wife, it’s that one on the ground.” Kalaya look to the woman on the ground and cry, “ You are my mom?” the woman answer, “ No, no, I’m not your mom, I never have kids.” Kalaya look closely to the woman and ask, “ But you’re Pang, right, and this is the address, you are my mom, right? Mom!” Kalaya hug the woman tightly. Then woman cry and answer, “ Sorry, sorry, darling, mom should never left you.” Kalaya smile and was happy that now she finally have a mom. “ Mom, I miss you, I love you!” Kalaya say then her mom reply,
“ I love and miss you, darling.”

Arthit drop Yada at her house, then Arthit drive away to his house. At his house. Arthit phone ring, then he answer, “ Hello.” “ I’m Fan!” fan reply. “ Huh! Kamala is pregnant!” Arthit say out loud and he was shock. Arthit drop down and sit on the chair. He end his phone and say, “ Kamala, is pregnant, she and Tep already, already, why, why, why!” Arthit yell then he fell off the chair and his foot is scratching the ground, while his hand is pulling to grass off from the mud.

Tep drive to Kamala house. Kamala was at the garden making flowers into circles. Tep walk out from his car and walk to Kamala, then sit next to her. Kamala see Tep and she say,
“ Hello, you came so fast.” Tep reply, “ Well, if it’s you, the I’ll be very fast.” Kamala smile then continue talking, “ Tep, I have think this over again, and I want to tell you that, if you don’t want to marry me, then you don’t have too, I could tell Kalaya and grandma that I’ll go abroad to study, so I could go give birth to my child abroad.” Tep frown then reply,
“ Don’t worry, Kamala, no matter what happen I will marry you, but if you want me to stop, then I’ll stop, and if we marry and you don’t want me to touch you, I will not touch you at all, and I’m willing to marry you, because I love you.” Kamala pretend to smile.
“ Tep, you don’t really have to marry me.” Kamala say then Tep smile to her and answer, “ But I really love you, and I’m willing to marry you, even I’m not the baby daddy, and I will love the baby like it’s mine too.” Kamala cry and smile to Tep then they hug.

---------------------------------------------
Episode 10 Preview:
> “ Grandma! See who’s here!” Kalaya tell her grandma and the one walk in is Kalaya mom.
> “ The baby, it might be mine, [ Arthit remember when he and Kamala slept together].” Arthit say.
> “ Owh! Police Tep, I need help, I’m so dizzy, huh!” Yada say to tep and pretend to faint, then Tep catch her back. Yada smile.

-------------------------------------------------

TubbyTinker

:wub: awww tep is such a sweetheart...better than athit

oooh..kalaya met her mom...getting interesting